Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Do you like / dislike the idea?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
ericbatchelder

i agree with becciburt. there is nothing more than ANOTHER bed to buy. we can find stuff like this in the store. if we are gonna pay $20 for a pack, it should be more unique. i am an easy sims mark, so i would like to have it, but i dont know that i am gonna buy it until it's on sale.
Sharonj

I like it, but they could have put more furniture in it.

Karenn

I like it. we needed more bathroom stuff! i've already preordered
misstickle

The items are ok but nothing original. There are plenty of similar things in the store. As a stuff pack, it just doesn't give us anythng interesting or unusual. Think I'll give this one a miss.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/11/11 02:03 AM

lindsay1994123

Not for me..
Its more targeted towards the adult players of Sims 3..
And I'd feel really weird asking my mom to buy me the stuff pack and when she picks it up and sees whats on it.. (She was sketchy enough with Late Night..)

<-- Join the cult! Post nyan cat in your signature today. FULL SCALE FORUM TAKEOVER!
seismicmilk

I'm so-so on it. I think that the outfits and hair are nice and I really like those... but I also think that the decor and furniture is a bit lacking. Don't get me wrong, I like what's there, but I think there should be a little more to it. Roses in containers made of porcelain filled with water to display them but also to make sure they don't die (WHY IS THIS A CENSORED WORD GUYS, SERIOUSLY??) , scattered roses that aren't just with the candles, heart pillows, heart-shaped things (like hot tubs, mirrors, or sinks), old love letter decor, lipstick kisses costume makeup, etc.

This feels like a small store pack rather than a full Stuff Pack. Give me something that makes me think of romance and I'll give you my money.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/11/11 04:03 AM

Goldmoldar

Different strokes for different folks, you eithier flow with it or you don't.

I7-4770K Liquid cooled, ASUS Sabertooth Z87, HD 1.5 GB 7200 RPM , 16 GB 1600 MHz, Nvidia 680 SC 2 GB, ASUS Blu-ray Burner, 850W PSU
sneakysim

I like the look of it but not enough to pay for it myself. Maybe I'll ask for it for my birthday and/or Christmas. When is it supposed to come out?

If I can't get it as a gift I'll just wait until they offer it for free with an expansion or it goes on sale, because it really doesn't look worth 20 bucks.
Itzmee

I like the idea, but not the items. The idea is really good. I love decorating bedrooms, so this stuff pack really caters for my wants. However, the items included are absolutely outrageous. I sure hope that there are more items that the site shows there are.

shogunfish

I like the idea, but I think there should be more stuff. I feel like this would work better incorperated into a EP.

Darkling

From what I've seen so far (which is admittedly limited), I'm leaning towards dislike. This SP feels like a Store Set stamped on a CD, nothing truly special or unique about it.

With most SPs there has always been something that I was excited about getting or appreciated after the fact. With HELS it was the electric guitar, aquarium, the corner tub and vibrating bed. With FLS it was the racing bike--which I'm still in love with. I didn't think I'd like TLS but I had a blast renovating my towns with the new lots and rabbitholes. And even OLS (my least favorite SP so far) did offer new styles of hot tubs.

So unless this one is hiding a major, amazing surprise, I might actually wait for it to go on sale before getting it.

catloverplayer

sneakysim wrote:I like the look of it but not enough to pay for it myself. Maybe I'll ask for it for my birthday and/or Christmas. When is it supposed to come out?

If I can't get it as a gift I'll just wait until they offer it for free with an expansion or it goes on sale, because it really doesn't look worth 20 bucks.

January 24th.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
catloverplayer

seismicmilk wrote:I'm so-so on it. I think that the outfits and hair are nice and I really like those... but I also think that the decor and furniture is a bit lacking. Don't get me wrong, I like what's there, but I think there should be a little more to it. Roses in containers made of porcelain filled with water to display them but also to make sure they don't die (WHY IS THIS A CENSORED WORD GUYS, SERIOUSLY??) , scattered roses that aren't just with the candles, heart pillows, heart-shaped things (like hot tubs, mirrors, or sinks), old love letter decor, lipstick kisses costume makeup, etc.

This feels like a small store pack rather than a full Stuff Pack. Give me something that makes me think of romance and I'll give you my money.

I love your ideas especially heart pillows. Maybe they could put all these in a second Valentines Day set in January in the store.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Devynsims00

So far...

Yuck. Uber major yuck'age.

Jase

catloverplayer wrote:Quote
They should have made a two Sim tub and other things like that.
This.

I third this too.

I like the idea and will pick it up. While I'm not that excited about the bedroom furniture (nothing super unique), I do like the bathroom and the small amount of new male items. Especially the underwear/robe and the undies with a smiley face on the bum. LOL

Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: