Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
***Welcome to Rivers Hollow*** File on page 1  XML
Forum Index » Create a World
simka72

WOW, I love that boardwalk!
I've been trying my hands on that one too and I know how hard it is to make it look like the one from the video.
leetamme

***BUMP***
turistas9

leetamme wrote:So I decided to go ahead and start working on the actual city side. Well didn't really decide its all thats left really.

Anyways.... I was watching the Katy Perry music video for showtime and thought man that boardwalk would really be awesome in my world. So I built it. Its not exact as i'm not really sure of the dimensions and all the stuff used to create it but here is my rendition. It has a kids room, a pet shop, a small dinery, the bullrider, public bathrooms, an idea of a magic shop, a game room, and a small performance stage club. Enjoy the pics....

SO MANY PEOPLE.. like me.. WILL LOVE YOU FOR THIS..omg.

leetamme

I put it on the exchange for anyone who wants it just stop by my studio and Enjoy.

As Always Happy Simming
turistas9

thank you for putting it on exchange

Cyberqueen13

OMG I have been begging people to re-create the boardwalk! I'm sure it must look spectacular at night! This is awesome. I will dl just because of the boardwalk!

I Dream of Sims
ldmarko

Absolutely stunning, one of the most beautiful worlds I've seen in a long time.

renasa

So good this world is it!I really like it!Now it is coming?
PaulaMagic

This is sooo amazing! It's got the best things from each world I've got. I'm so going to download this, hopefully too many things won't disapear cause I only have World Adventures, Late Night, Generations and Town Life. Trying to get Pets though... ANyhow, awesome job and wish me luck!
gmgar

Thanks for sharing the broadwalk, left you a rec.

leetamme

Thanks everyone. I've been working hard on this one. Still alot more to build even though all I have to finish is the center of the city really. Anyways I wanted to share a few pics with you. Today I completed two beaches and had my sim perform at about five venues....

Doesn't the sunrise make the city look gorgeous I saw this and was like WOW Couldn't believe it

Here is what I call star beach. Its somewhat secluded to the rich and famous

the public beach just across some apartments

portside

With a little more inspiration and a few more weeks I think it will be ready by the end of the month or first week of May.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/10/12 01:05 AM

moefy

nice world look so real greetings moefy

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/16/12 11:36 AM

Sneakfeline0

Wow, this is stunning, I commented on page 1 but just had to tell you once again it is wonderful . You do mention that the routing is a bit messed up but you are not too concerned. Exactly what problems are you having? I would be a bit concerned if you are still having problems with it as it can be frustrating when the routing is wonky in game play. Not sure about others, but I know it drives me bananas when my Sim does not get dropped off at work, or my kids have to run 2 blocks to catch the bus to school. I'll bookmark, and if you need help, post your questions and I am sure you will get some help with your routing.

There are also some tutorials here @ the beginning of this forum.

Congrats on creating such a beautiful world
spacey2s

Bookmarked this world. I love it and can't wait for it to be ready. Keep up the great work...
leetamme

Sneakfeline0 wrote:Wow, this is stunning, I commented on page 1 but just had to tell you once again it is wonderful . You do mention that the routing is a bit messed up but you are not too concerned. Exactly what problems are you having? I would be a bit concerned if you are still having problems with it as it can be frustrating when the routing is wonky in game play. Not sure about others, but I know it drives me bananas when my Sim does not get dropped off at work, or my kids have to run 2 blocks to catch the bus to school. I'll bookmark, and if you need help, post your questions and I am sure you will get some help with your routing.

There are also some tutorials here @ the beginning of this forum.

Congrats on creating such a beautiful world

The routing isn't messed up like that. You can travel over every road with no trouble. Its just interesting the routes the sims take to certain locations.

Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: