Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Vampires are cool, how about adding LYCANS/WEREWOLVES  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
wizplace

candy8 wrote:Excuse me, but are you new to the forums, this topic has been discussed multiple times. We don't need it raked over so many times.

He didn't know that this topic has been over done. A lot of people come to the forums with "new ideas."

Staker

wizplace wrote:
candy8 wrote:Excuse me, but are you new to the forums, this topic has been discussed multiple times. We don't need it raked over so many times.

He didn't know that this topic has been over done. A lot of people come to the forums with "new ideas."

Yea, like how The Sims 3 Seasons is re-invented a gazillion times per day! An how come every new Seasons poster doesn't get jumped at right at the beginning?

"In this life we only have each others. If one of us goes down, we all go down. So focus." -Leonardo (TMNT 2003)
TiggerMD

It might happen

The latest 1.32 patch has revealed quite a few spoilers about some new additions coming soon to the Sims 3!

Werewolves, witches, zombies & fairies

http://simsvip.com/?p=8066

To Sim Or Not To Sim
twooldtoplaythis

Location:Eating lipstick and listening to Marilyn Manson.....

Little, green, Irish st Patrick's day men and giant mosquitoes?

'Yeah...Your world is like an ashtray!... The more you burn them cigarettes the more your ash turns to mud....'
twooldtoplaythis

Location:Eating lipstick and listening to Marilyn Manson.....

OK those little green men were mention! so how about giant graveyard Rats with nasty big teeth and killer mosquitoes that leaves a nasty sting behind?

'Yeah...Your world is like an ashtray!... The more you burn them cigarettes the more your ash turns to mud....'
Midnight69

Bring back the werewolves please it would be nice to see them back since they were in the sims and the sims 2
didiruvalcaba

candy8 wrote:I think that you are rude also. Tired of hearing about this subject no need to bring it up again it is tiresome. Maybe in Sims 4 but I think it is past its time for Sims 3.

Relax its just his opinion and idea! they are not holding you with a gun at a store buying a EP that has werewolf! damn!
labrams1228

Wow. Let's talk about rudeness and how much better it would be to involve polite courtesy. Did you get out of the bed on the wrong side of the month today or what as that's how you are coming across.

OP, it's true that this has been a subject discussed many times, but it's always good for someone to bring up their ideas and opinions. No one has the right to be rude to you for doing so. If she didn't like it, she shouldn't have clicked the thread to read. Plain and simple. With your being new to the forums, I understand how it's a pain in the rear to go through page after page to find a thread with the same or similar topic. One poster in this thread mentioned the gazillions written up on Seasons and really, you don't hear many jumping down their throats as was done to you here.

As for werewolves/loup garous/lycans, whatever one wants to call them, I'm fine with that so long as EA includes something that helps to regulate the occult populations. Vamps have practically taken over my towns these days.

TiggerMD

I guess I can say this in a very polite way...or let the link speak for itself

http://thesims.com/en_us/the-sims-3-supernatural

I guess the makers of sims finally did it!

To Sim Or Not To Sim
TiggerMD

to the hater in my forum thread >>> Supernatural has been released.

To Sim Or Not To Sim

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: