Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Next expansion pack?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
GothicViper

After Showtime, it's rumoured the next EP will be Weather days

I saw a leaked trailer a couple of months back, you're going to be blown away with the graphics and weather patterns

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/25/12 10:18 PM

Sims 3 Seasons: http://tinyurl.com/c8ktor5
Check out my new club http://tinyurl.com/884thyv
bananaholic

I think that trailer was fake.

Made by the awesome stikystuff:
Taffster74

I would like to see what everyone else seems to be after - Seasons and University. As to beyond that... if they do a vacation-style EP, I think it'd be cool if they had the following destinations - Coral reef (diving, snorkelling, sports fishing, beach camping), Alpine (skiing in snow, Camping in forest), sierra (big game hunting) and maybe a destination that is purely for the tourist experience - arts, shows, shopping, cuisine etc. I'd like to see a world adventures part 2 come out also where you could explore a tropical jungle, maybe explore the greek and/or roman ruins also. Finally, one I'd really like to see (and something a lot of you would likely go - wow, never thought of that one) - a Transport themed EP that links all of the different towns together via bus and train. You could different jobs out of this one - Taxi Driver, Bus Driver, Train driver,train conductor, ticket inspector, mechanic. The chances of that happening, though? who knows.
MelanieSimlish

I want seasons and university.

R0b3rto0o

I'm guessing that the final two are going to be a seasonal/hobbies one and the other will probably be a Generation 2.0 maybe.

1,500SP
claireleanne

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't want Seasons. My computer is better than the basic requirements but my ram is just enough to run the game. Seasons for Sims 2 was big enough to make my game unplayable until I upgraded my computer.

Personally, I'd love to see something new.. similar to what we have seen before in Sims 2 but still different
adamc123

candy8 wrote:I really want seasons in the worst way, but if not then please make Open for Business or something like it. That was so much fun in Sims 2.

The sims 3 team on twitter said that ambitions is the sims 3 vision of sims 2 ofb but it just not the same as having a business on your home lot
MelanieSimlish

adamc123 wrote:
candy8 wrote:I really want seasons in the worst way, but if not then please make Open for Business or something like it. That was so much fun in Sims 2.

The sims 3 team on twitter said that ambitions is the sims 3 vision of sims 2 ofb but it just not the same as having a business on your home lot
Yeah they're REALLY slacking with TS3. TS2 has waaaaaaay more stuff.

thegiltreys

I would like a new Open For Business mixed with some of the elements from Free Time.
mattgstl

zoerose8

Taffster74 wrote:I would like to see what everyone else seems to be after - Seasons and University. As to beyond that... if they do a vacation-style EP, I think it'd be cool if they had the following destinations - Coral reef (diving, snorkelling, sports fishing, beach camping), Alpine (skiing in snow, Camping in forest), sierra (big game hunting) and maybe a destination that is purely for the tourist experience - arts, shows, shopping, cuisine etc. I'd like to see a world adventures part 2 come out also where you could explore a tropical jungle, maybe explore the greek and/or roman ruins also. Finally, one I'd really like to see (and something a lot of you would likely go - wow, never thought of that one) - a Transport themed EP that links all of the different towns together via bus and train. You could different jobs out of this one - Taxi Driver, Bus Driver, Train driver,train conductor, ticket inspector, mechanic. The chances of that happening, though? who knows.

Great idea, All of those would be great! You should work at EA!
PennyBlack

Wow, I had not seen that MTS forum post before.
Thanks for sharing the link mattgstl!
If the next ep includes all of that AND weather, then I will be very happy.
Even if it doesn't have weather it still sounds awesome.

Give us weather, EA. I refuse to dress my sims in sweaters or coats. They look too goofy running around on green grass and in the hot sun with a big, fur collar coat on.
smcy

next ep is about magic, fairies,witches.i always wanted such an ep .
next stuff pack is katty perry i would prefer holiday stuff pack and mansion stuff pack
pixiedust4267

From what that link looks like to me, it looks like that game under development hint came from Wikipedia. A unreliable source if you ask me.

Octavian23Player

The next pack after Showtime is probably going to be a'Stuff Pack' - wonder what that will be? For the next actual Expansion Pack, however, top of my list is Universities. Apart from all the really cool stuff they had in TS2 and going to classes (I loved the names of those classes!) and getting degrees etc, I really miss having that 'in between' stage from teen to adult.

I know we have the young adult stage at the moment, but to me that seems to equate with ages 25 - 40. I hope that in a University EP, there'd be another life stage between teen and young adult; they could call it 'late teen', or just not name the stage at all.

I agree with all you guys - I really like Seasons / Weather too; but I just can't wait for University!

Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: