Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Watch Tower - An RPG  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
CCCAAALLLIII

I wake up, unsure of where I am. I feel water lapping at my feet, and a terrible pain in one of my wings, that is crushed below me. I slowly sit up and shade my eyes with my hand so I can look around. I'm on a beach somewhere, with the sun shining down on me and burning my skin. I stretch my wings out, and the one begins to hurt again. I hope it's not too damaged.

kittykat4444

I woke up in the forest. I don't remember much..Just falling. I raised my head and rubbed the back of it. I groaned loudly, I picked myself up and walked. Walked away..

CCCAAALLLIII

I stretch my wings to their full length, and move them around to shake the sand off if them, before taking my top off and carefully folding my wings so they will hide. I put my shirt back on and look around.

sanarith

(okay, thanks cheese!)
I woke up in some kind of clearing, and looked around. I was dazed, and a letter fell on my face. I picked it up, read through it, and was immedietley confused. "I'm not...home?" I said to myself and got up. I made a fire in the palm of my hand and magically dissolved my wings so they were invisible. I brushed the plants aside and saw a beach. I walked down there.

LibraSimsLover

((I has a question Are we supposed to take our time, getting lost and stuff, and are we supposed to bump into the other angels on our way?))

LibraSimsLover

((And have we always been angels, or have we just turned into them now?))

LibraSimsLover

Della Denali

I wiped my bleary eyes, then kicked my sheets off me. Well, I tried. I tried again. I then tried to get out of bed. My face fell into a load of grainy sand, and I quickly stumbled up. Last time I checked, my bed was made of nice fluffy feathers, not a beach! Blaaa! Where was I?! Why am I near the sea? But then again, being near the sea wasn't so bad. I dipped my feet into the ocean, then went back to where I woke up. I picked up a letter, and scanned through it getting to the important part. I quickly suspended some water and washed my face. Then I shook my wings out, and started to make my way into the trees.

sanarith

( I think we bump into each other...I am guessing we've always been this way, and cheese will find us when she's online.)
Senyn

I pushed aside the branches when I heard a noise. There was somebody coming towards me! I stepped backwards, onto a small twig, snapping it, and was immediatley frightened. I was ready to set myself on fire, if need be.

cheesechicken99

((Hey guys.
Yup, youre supposed to take your time getting lost and stuff, and run into other angels.
And your character has always been an angel.
So...yeah.))

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/18/12 01:55 PM

Yumishi

I stride along blood pouring from my back with every step I take I cringe. I feel like I want to vomit...

[IMG]http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l505/Glad
is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
sanarith

Senyn
There was an angel walking down the beach, bleeding. I could see his wings. Carefully, her wings materialized, or so it would seem to someone else. She walked carefully over, still wobbly from falling earlier. "Are-Are you okay?" She asked softly.

Yumishi

I look around feeling disorentated. "where am I?" rasp. I look at the girl and nod. "I'm still breathing, at least."

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
sanarith

Senyn
I looked around at the unfamiliar setting. She smiled and said "yes, it's a good thing you're breathing. I have no idea where we are, but I know we are not home. I miss home." She added.

Yumishi

"I don't, I miss my compainons..and to an extent my brother.."

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
CCCAAALLLIII

(I just realized I posted her form twice :s )
I start a small fire in my palm to make sure my magic still works, and once I know it does, I realize I could have hidden my wings with magic.

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: