Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sharing the love! NOMINATION LOTTERY (getting ready for huge summer lottery!!!)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Bluewind

I'm just letting you know some good sets that I either own or have a good many of the parts of. Be a good list to have when choosing what to snag.

People have been gifting me like crazy since I got sick, so I have had to let the seams out on my thank you thread

You should have been here on New Years. Man! It was wild! We're talking 90% off some sets.

BGateGWayB

Tazm1n wrote:so when does this start? And does it run monday to sunday?
My am I un-organized! I forgot to add this. I apologize. It's a Sunday to Sunday thing since that's my free day. So Week 1 winner will be chosen on February 26!

Bluewind

If you can't tell, I'm going through the store in order

More magic... very cool by way too pricey

I love my Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set especially the vase.

Steampunk Kitchen (800sp) is very cool especially the fish tank

Like he said, futershock! Bedroom is 1000sp. Living is 1650sp. Kitchen is 850sp. Bedroom is kind of bare save for pc. Kitchen would be great for LL in my opinion

VamPanda

This is such an awesome idea! Bookmarked and i am of to find targets
BGateGWayB

@ bluewind- thanks for all these ideas, i'm gonna hit the hay and go to bed it's 6:30 am and my sleeping schedules all messed up :o
@vam- Me like targets.

Bluewind

Through the Spy Glass Bathroom has lots of fun stuff.

Indulgent Living (1000sp) is pretty cool. Especially the fireplace.

Luxe Loungewear (1050sp) is a must have set. It nearly doubles your sleepwear

Sweet Escape Nursery (650sp) is one I am drooling over myself. It's worth it for the crib alone which has an above average energy.

Faire Folk Slumber is an inexpensive and cute set you can do at 300sp.

Gothique Sleeping Room (400sp) is very nice and the bed is one of the few store beds with great stats.

Killer Classics (1200sp) is gonna draw in a lot of simmers. Who can resist the cow plant?

BOHO VINTAGE WOMEN'S COLLECTION! It is my fav clothing set I own.

Jazz Age Living Room (1000sp) actually has a lot of cool pieces.

Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit (600sp) is cute and good for those looking to make a classic diner.

Romanza Ceremony + Attire (1300sp) will drive the brides to be crazy, but Romanza Ceremony + Reception (700sp) would be easier to budget

shew! that's everything!

MissyR

Hello BGateGWayB!
Firstly thanks for hosting such a generous lottery (goodness 52 set prizes is such alot of money)
I really love the idea of nomination only - it gets people in the spirit of goodwill It will be luvly to see people nominating others who have done good or need a lil cheering up etc

I too would like to sponsor a set
I was thinking everyone should have laundry in their game as its such a part of real life for any homeowner so Id like to sponsor the Ultra Lounge Laundry set (450 sp)

I will be away visiting peeps the first 2 weeks of April & again in June and probably WONT have internet access. I looked at the dates corresponding to the weeks though
eg wk1 26/02, wk2 04/03, wk3 11/03, wk4 18/03, wk5 25/03, wk6 01/04, wk7 08/04, wk8 15/04, wk9 22/04, wk10 29/04

and the first weeks (that arent already taken) that I will be available to gift the Ultra Lounge Laundry set are either wk 9 or wk 10

Good luck to all entrants and I'll look tonight for peeps to nominate
(Im currently at work)

EDIT: Btw I noticed "I love the 50's laundry" set is same price 450sp, so if you want to offer a choice of either set on my gifting week I dont mind which one the winner wants If thats too confusing you can just leave it as the Ultra lounge one as that will also fit Lunar lakes houses better in my opinion

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/20/12 12:51 PM

VamPanda

Yay i finally found 1 nomination for this lol

I would like to nominate HylianJovi92. She's such a sweet girl and is always a pleasure to talk to, she definatly deserves a treat!
TEXASKITTYKAT

Thanks for hosting this very unique thread. I would like to nominate r1v3rs because she has been a dear friend & has been generous to me along with many others - plus it would make her smile.

I would also like to nominate BakingNerd because she has been so helpful to many simmers in the community plus she's a dear friend & it would surely make her happy & be a wonderful surprise for her.

I would also like to nominate quawan since he visits me often & is an awfully sweet guy & dear friend who I know would really enjoy this bedroom set. His visits make me smile & I think he deserves a nice gift just for being so darned caring.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 02/20/12 01:40 PM

MissKate8

I nominate CharlesTulip.

She was the very first person who sent me a friend request, and she has some fabulous builds on the exchange too.

balletgirl

I would like to nominate angeliii82, because it is her birthday!
okester

So we just... say who we're nominating? Well, I would like to nominate
sheri19a because she seems like a very sweet and caring person and doesn't get nominated too often

Kaiyo

I'd like to nominate Mychro5 because she's a sweet and kind girl, please
gr1zzly

I would like to nominate sheri19a.

She puts up with me on this site and on live chat.
niac1234

I would also like to nominate Sheri19a! for the same reasons. she's so kind.

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: