Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Special EA Announcement: March 6th  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Jessa_Dakkar

oops, sorry.

Guess I missed that game changing moment as well?

This one looks equally exciting...
BigBadMushroom

Jessa_Dakkar wrote:oops, sorry.

Guess I missed that game changing moment as well?

This one looks equally exciting...

I know what you mean.

My blog:
Click the pic!
Cinebar

What in the world does a well known director and producer have to do with EA Games? I can't even imagine. And why that director would even want to be assoiciated with EA is beyond me.

I mean it's not like they are going to bring back NewLine Cinema's LOTR games or something gamers would be interested in...if it has to do something with world peace/politics/and other such things I wouldn't have any idea why he has hooked up with EA.

Strange, very strange associations with these two speakers. I don't get it, and probably won't (understand) when all is said and done.

If it isn't an announcement about a producer helping them make TS4 why would TS3 players want to know what all this is about? Don't have a clue, of course, I haven't been keeping up with EA News/company business in awhile.

If it is about a chairty and changing the world, then I would guess the Thrid Speaker would be the President. Just my two cents...since this director is a liberal film maker it would stand to reason if it is about a 'we can change the world' event.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/29/12 05:07 PM

MGSFan612

Jarsie9 wrote:Crap. I just thought of something. Zynga regularly partners with outside sources, such as charities, and offers content to be added to the game (or sometimes even puts the content *in* the game) that players can interact with, either by spending real cash, or completing some quest that the company is then obligated to donate X number of real world currency to the charity that they are currently sponsoring. They did something like this for water last year. Can't remember the name of the charity, but players who participated got a decorative sign that they could add to their homestead or farm that showed they had participated in that event/quest.

I'll bet you anything this is going to be something similar, and I'll also bet that the Sims Social, Facebook, and the Achievement system will be involved in this. Well, maybe not the Achievement system, but in some way, we'll be asked to contribute to this charity via our game, somehow.

I sincerely hope I am waaaay off base about this.

Sounds similar to this UNICEF thing.(link below) I just heard a radio commercial for it about an hour ago while driving home from college.

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/US-Restaurant-Patrons-P
ay-1-for-Normally-Free-Tap-Water-118428569.html

CK213

Game Developers Conference.
Probably just EA waxing poetic about game development and social responsibility.

45rpm

Well whatever it is we will likely have to have computers powerful
enough to be used on the next Mars mission
simfreak103

Location:Mourning. R.I.P. My Comments, 2/27/12 Always alive in my heart. Dearly missed.

Special Guest is most likely Katy Perry...

Made by the wonderful computertech82!

XKidsInLoveX

Katy Perry will actually be playing show time and they probably are going to say "you can simport with katy perry! blahblahblah"

ThoseDaysAreOver

XKidsInLoveX wrote:Katy Perry will actually be playing show time and they probably are going to say "you can simport with katy perry! blahblahblah"

I highly doubt Katy Perry would play Showtime, even if she's on the front cover haha, it would be amazing if she did though!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/29/12 10:17 PM

ThoseDaysAreOver

WOW! This is the first time that my thread is top 4 in the most viewed forum topics! What an honour xD

KirbyAndKat

Location:CURRENTLY ON AN INDEFINITE HIATUS FROM THESE FORUMS

..So they'll improve TS3 with the Game Changers thingamajig??

I SMELL PATCHES.

@ThoseDaysAreOver: Your username depresses me, but I like your Brown siggie. I miss Purple and Brown.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/29/12 10:24 PM

Hibernating. ON A LONG HIATUS FROM THESE FORUMS DUE TO HEALTH ISSUES.

Find me on Carl's Sims 3 Forums or MyPage. -K&K(=
Evalen

Jarsie9 wrote:At this point, I no loger care. I find hanging around My Page more peaceful than the forums. EA makes me tired.

Well I had a good laugh, hanging around your My Page

JUST READING UP ON THE SIMS 4
Dontravious

never mind...wrong site

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/29/12 10:29 PM

Akila906

I just found this link - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-16-maxis-gdc-announce
ment-sparks-simcity-talk

It talks about Maxis making a big announcement. The link says it's probably about Sim City 5 now being in development.

Rflong7

A new tax write off for EA with Charity work?

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: