Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Store Update - In the Works (Updated 5/14/2012)  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
sliceoflifee

TwilightStar09 wrote:Any word on the issues with purchasing Simpoints? Can we get some official feedback on just what the issue with mobile purchasing and paypal purchasing are? Also, even my credit card isn't working, so is there something going on?

I'm pretty sure they've stopped the mobile option, which sucks cause it's the only way I can buy simpoints!
Deshong04

I am so happy about these fixes. Thank you all so much!

I have been having issues with the BahHaus fence not showing in-game and the flute forward dress so it is nice to know this among other fixes are being addressed.

Deshong04

One more thing. I am not the only one who is experiencing problems with the store content's installed icon disappearing when it is installed in the launcher.

And I think some items actually may be missing even though it says it is installed? Not exactly sure but will say it anyway since one time I think some of the store hairstyles were not showing up but only half did in CAS.

Here is my topic. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/507525.page

Here is a more detailed topic from hummingbird41556: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/391729.page

Please help...?

tinkknitz

Thank you. Thank you for the improved communication. Looking forward to the news that they are ready to be patched.
siva20092403

The Sims developers are becoming more like Paradox game developers! Paradox really listens to gamers on bug fixes.

This is going on the right direction. Although in the bugs thread, there are many gaming issues still needs to be fixed. Please don't ignore those!

To7m

anyone know when this patch will be released?
snowdove58

The braided, bundled and beaded hair is said to crash when we try to recolor the beads. I have it but scared to try and recolor.
SorchaR

Is this why the store isn't working correctly right now? I've been trying to purchase some items since yesterday afternoon and in both Firefox and Explorer it doesn't work.
Deshong04

snowdove58 wrote:The braided, bundled and beaded hair is said to crash when we try to recolor the beads. I have it but scared to try and recolor.

I have that hair and have heard that too but did not try it for the same reason as you. However I will try now just to see and edit this post.

Edit: It does not crash because it does not let you change the color/pattern of the accessory. It says, "This current style is invalid. Please select a new style before continuing." Whether I click cancel or ok, it does nothing but takes me back to create-a-sim.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/13/12 06:54 PM

sunnykat1963

TwilightStar09 wrote:Any word on the issues with purchasing Simpoints? Can we get some official feedback on just what the issue with mobile purchasing and paypal purchasing are? Also, even my credit card isn't working, so is there something going on?

Don't feel bad its not working for me and for the past two days I have been trying to work on it with customer service. Was wondering if there was any place to buy ea cash cards to use on the site.
SorchaR

Considering that purchasing items from the store is borked too, I don't think it would do you much good. I emailed a couple of days ago and have yet to hear anything back.
kransper

Location:in order of likelyhood: My Page, Facebook, Pinterest, Sunset Valley, Skyrim, reality...

Help! I'm trapped in a siggy box and can't get out!
tinkknitz

The Update is out!

This game update includes the following changes:

Some art updates
Stability improvements
Sims saved with game update 1.32 that exhibit overly dark textures can be restored to normal by editing the Sims in Create a Sim

Happy Simming
AznSensei

tinkknitz wrote:The Update is out!

This game update includes the following changes:

Some art updates
Stability improvements
Sims saved with game update 1.32 that exhibit overly dark textures can be restored to normal by editing the Sims in Create a Sim

Happy Simming

I don't think it's the Store Update though, just the Game update.

tinkknitz

Sorry if I was not not clear about the Game update. I listed the few things that were addressed so folks would know about the progress

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: