Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Work It! Cycle 2 - An Advertising Competition -  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
popstar7

Hello,with late notice i had too drop out of the last cycle.I would like to apologize for this sincerely.Would there be any chance of a reserve?
PS: I'll take all my dedication to this contest.

Syrionia

popstar7 wrote:Hello,with late notice i had too drop out of the last cycle.I would like to apologize for this sincerely.Would there be any chance of a reserve?

Sure thing Ella, I understand sometimes that life gets in the way and I'm really not a person that holds a grudge so of course I'll reserve you a spot.

Nice to have you back

JewelsRule

Yup, it's Estelle! <33

drew10player

Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫

JewelsRule wrote:Yup, it's Estelle! <33

Yay! <333

I'm not too sure who I'm going to be using, yet... I was thinking about Trinity, from SNTM. Either her, or I'm thinking about making an entirely new model. ^-^

Evergreen226

Trinity was cute, and if you do use her, I bet she'll be even prettier with your new defaults!
especially your eye defaults, how did you stand EA's for so long x.x

FashonistaLady

Location: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number... So call me maybe?(:

Reserve please!! I love this idea <333

Syrionia

FashonistaLady wrote:Reserve please!! I love this idea <333

Sure thing
Thanks

drew10player

Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫

Evergreen226 wrote:Trinity was cute, and if you do use her, I bet she'll be even prettier with your new defaults!
especially your eye defaults, how did you stand EA's for so long x.x

I absolutely hated Trinity before ( ), but I think she's 10 times prettier with the new default skin. <3
I never really realized how ugly the eyes were before... Now I can't believe I used them for so long! x]

popstar7

Syrionia wrote:
popstar7 wrote:Hello,with late notice i had too drop out of the last cycle.I would like to apologize for this sincerely.Would there be any chance of a reserve?

Sure thing Ella, I understand sometimes that life gets in the way and I'm really not a person that holds a grudge so of course I'll reserve you a spot.

Nice to have you back

Thank-you!
Nice to see you ^-^

GigglyMe

I have the headshot for my model...but I don't like her anymore I want to go for a different look, so I'll have her up asap

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/10/12 08:03 PM

Syrionia

GigglyMe wrote:I have the headshot for my model...but I don't like her anymore I want to go for a different look, so I'll have her up asap

Sure, no rush

Evergreen226

Syr, do you want me to link some of my pictures from last cycle you can use as like, examples of what the assignments will be like?

Scruffy19

I had fun (though very silent) lurking Cycle One as well!
Reserve me please, I think I would rather not miss this cycle. Plus, it would seem that advertising is one of my strong suits in the simming area.
Syrionia

Evergreen226 wrote:Syr, do you want me to link some of my pictures from last cycle you can use as like, examples of what the assignments will be like?

That would be great Jake ^.^
Also if you have any new ideas I'd be happy to hear them, maybe something you didn't get to advertise last season that you wish you had. Just message me on unbound (same username) if you want to suggest anything I do have a list already but I'm open to new suggestions.

Scruffy19 wrote:I had fun (though very silent) lurking Cycle One as well!
Reserve me please, I think I would rather not miss this cycle. Plus, it would seem that advertising is one of my strong suits in the simming area.

Great to have you joining us ^.^
I'll reserve you a spot now

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/10/12 08:18 PM

Evergreen226

Should I PM the pictures, or just post them here with a little summary of the assignment?

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: