Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Continuous short freezes.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
chopin27

I'm having the same problem, too. It happenes every single 30 sec.
It wasn't like this before.
Plus hand tool problems!! My Computer is good because I bought a good one just to play Sims.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/09/12 12:16 AM

playerrach1988

I'm having the exact same problem. My game crashes sometimes for a few seconds, and sometimes for a few minutes. It's really frustrating!! Hurry up EA and get it fixed!!
Miss_Bunns

Im having this same problem too! I have no idea what's going on. I've been playing since the game came out and only have had this problem until recently!
Schardonnay

i have also had short freezes every few min...today i checked drivers and its up to date..i also have no custom download...
Wyngarde

Been having this problem on and off for something like a month now. Restarting the game usually makes it at least a little less laggy.
Meru_ruru

This started happening for me yesterday while playing in Lunar Lakes. It hasn't happened in this town before.

Hizaroro

I'm having the same problem. I noticed it back when I tried to use the Couture outfits from the EA store. People would tell me it was the other CC that I had but it only did the freezing when I played that household that at the outfit on. Well, it worked fine for awhile but then I just tried to play it again after I had bought Sims 3 Pets about 2 months ago and I got it. Also, the game seems to slow down a bit due to the Pets. Then I tried to play it the other day after the patch and it freezes on me. I know the solutions that someone posted earlier will not help and I'm don't really feel like uninstalling the game and re-installing it when it was working fine before.
cammyquick

Just downloaded the game, haven't played since 09 and was ready to start again, even bought and installed the ambitions xpac and now every time my sim moves, it freezes for 3+ seconds!

Freaking stupid, i want my money back!
Overlord1

I thought patch 1.33 was supposed to improve gameplay stability
Jackie22

I thought patch 1.33 was supposed to improve gameplay stability

Well it obviously didn't fix this issue.

Jackie22

So, I assume this issue will never be looked at and fixed?

rekandtrs

They still e not fixed this sadly I'm still having the problem.

anillee

/bump

I'm assuming no update on this?
EmaxKikyuu

I had the same problem, just put "resetsim *" into the cheat window. Don't worry no one gets deleted or anything, your game stays the same. It seemed to work for me.
DippyDesigns

I am also having this problem and Resetsim does not solve it for me. I have no mods in my game and am playing on a brand new quad core gaming laptop which I bought to ensure that my game would run smoothly. I've had the problem since installing the Diesel stuff pack. It makes the game totally annoying and unplayable

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: