Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Medieval or Medieval-inspired contest- all winners have been gifted, thanks for a great time!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
snowdove58

Something is wrong with this thread, at least for me. I did what you said annetesb. Much easier. Thankyou.I can only get a quick reply to go. I even tried just the text and my link and it won't go. If someone else posts an entry and it works, I'll try again.
Bethymai

Oh my gosh, this sounds great i'll enter

Made by mona1996! Thank you
Bethymai

Here's my entry I hope it's okay ^^ I made a rather bad peasants house with the household in as well

User name: Bethymai
Sim's name: Gwendolyn Gold
Sim's age: YA
Traits: Absent minded, loves the outdoors, green thumb, family oriented, friendly
Lifetime Wish (if sim is YA or older, optional for teens): Perfect Garden
Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5711844
Description: Gwendolyn loves to garden, she feels so at home just sitting among the trees and with only the butterflies for company. She lives in the medieval land of Simolle which is famous for it metal and coin craft, and for its agriculture. Gwendolyn lives with her only brother Llewelyn, who also loves the outdoors. The two work on the family farm, which was given to them when their parents died of plague contracted from infected llamas, and primarily grow potatoes and limes. Gwendolyn dreams of one day getting married and dreams of courting the Lord's handsome, knight of a son, however she knows that he is out of her reach, and as he is a notorious womaniser would never be a good father.

If you want more pictures I can get them (I didn't want to clog up the post)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 12:34 AM

blacksheba1973

Your entry looks wonderful sweetie. **Hugs**

Tojax

@ Bethymai

Gwendolyn is lovely I really enjoyed your entry, especially the pic with the knight.

shogunfish

I'm going to enter in the CC free category!

I've been seriously considering the Sims Medieval. Do you recommend it?

Bethymai

Aww thank you Blacksheba and Tojax I'm glad you like her!
I'm trying to upload her to the exchange but it isn't working

Tojax

Bethymai wrote:

The whole site has been acting strange today... Maybe wait a bit before trying agin.

Bethymai

Tojax wrote:
Bethymai wrote:

The whole site has been acting strange today... Maybe wait a bit before trying agin.

Good idea I'll try again tomorrow

blacksheba1973

Good luck uploading sweetie. I'm off to CAS to make my entry for the Creative Expression contest. Hopefully mine will upload too without problems. ** fingers crossed **

Bethymai

Thank you, good luck to you too I always have problems uploading sims Lots and patterns are fine, but anything with sims involved just dosn't work xD

potterphyle

Jojo777 wrote:Thanks so much for bumping, blacksheba!!

Hey guys, I'm back!! And I have a question for any of the wonderful people lingering on this thread: should I extend the due date? Since we haven't gotten any entries yet. I want more people to see this and feel bad that I wasn't around to bring it to people's attention!

I would love to enter in the cc free part of the contest. Lil is off school all week, and fresh out of surgery, so I can't make a promise that I will get time to finish my entry. I will try to work on it a little tomorrow. I don't feel like booting up the desktop this evening (stretched out on the chaise with my lap desk, too cramped up in that car all day).

shogunfish

Do I need to upload the sim, or just the pictures?

shogunfish

If I need to upload her I'll do it later. For some reason she didn't upload, even though a sim I made for another contest did.

User name: Shogunfish
Sim's name: Victoria Vamp
Sim's age: Young Adult
Traits: Evil, Loner, Technophobe, No Sense of Humor, Light Sleeper
Lifetime Wish: Emperor of Evil
Description:
She is not actually a vampire, but she is based off of one. The only version of the Sims Medieval that I play is the iPod version, and one of the characters you can choose is the blue/purple vampire girl. This sim is based off of that character.
Pictures:
Everyday:

Formal:

Sleepwear:

Swimwear:

Athletic:

snowdove58

Custom Content Entry: snowdove58
Sim: Lydia Merchant
Traits:dramatic,Hopeless Romantic, Equestrian,Brave,Loves The Outdoors
Lifetime Wish:Adopt A Unicorn
Description:Both Hairs from Anubis Under The Sun,skirt And blouse from Mod The Sims,corset and bloomers from All About Style

Lydia Merchant lives in the small village of Harvest Moon. People can walk easily to their destinations. Lydia want's to ride
a horse,but not just any horse. She want's a Unicorn. The townspeople think Unicorns Should be left alone, but Lydia will have
none of it. Her job at the Tavern ended when they outlawed grog. She learned to make bootleg nectar to sell. A girl has to make
a living. Lydia spends her days chasing Unicorns, looking for her Prince and fainting when necessary.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5665638

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/29/12 01:35 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: