Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Controlling Occult/Celebrity/Wild Animal Populations  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
iheartjackie

Keep the comments coming so this thread stays on the first page if you like this feature to be added, please.

Zabeth0

I think this would be a really good idea, even if it's just adding a rate of decay to the game for celebrities. Or maybe a way to pay a private eye to help you 'fake your death' as a celebrity, to lay low for a little bit and have it all go away? (If you want some element of risk that it wouldn't work- then if the paparazzi take a picture of you within so many days, the faking of your death fails)
Pepperbutt

Zabeth0 wrote:I think this would be a really good idea, even if it's just adding a rate of decay to the game for celebrities. Or maybe a way to pay a private eye to help you 'fake your death' as a celebrity, to lay low for a little bit and have it all go away? (If you want some element of risk that it wouldn't work- then if the paparazzi take a picture of you within so many days, the faking of your death fails)

That'd be hilarious. I'd absolutely LOVE a way to fake a death.

And that raises a valid point- who HONESTLY pays attention to those dudes from NSync or Backstreet Boys anymore? The majority of people couldn't care less. (Couldn't. It's not could care less. Sorry, pet peeve.) Unless you're like, freaking Madonna, people will forget about you. I mean, I remember one of them from one of the groups is gay, and became an actor. And they had what, 5 each? That's kind of it. :| There's a reason people say they're so 2000.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
iheartjackie

Zabeth0 wrote:I think this would be a really good idea, even if it's just adding a rate of decay to the game for celebrities. Or maybe a way to pay a private eye to help you 'fake your death' as a celebrity, to lay low for a little bit and have it all go away? (If you want some element of risk that it wouldn't work- then if the paparazzi take a picture of you within so many days, the faking of your death fails)
That's a great idea! You can even have rumors that you died if you haven't been out for a while. That would cause your Celebrity Status to peak then suddenly decay (like IRL).

Jasperemerald23567

We NEED this option in-game! I'd already had to uninstall Late Night because of the overload of celebrities!
iheartjackie

Jasperemerald23567 wrote:We NEED this option in-game! I'd already had to uninstall Late Night because of the overload of celebrities!
I had to, too, and I really like that expansion. I'm much more tolerant of Vampires than Celebrities (kinda like real in life).

PixieKicks

iheartjackie wrote:I'm much more tolerant of Vampires than Celebrities (kinda like real in life).

Same here. It wouldn't be so bad if your sim could be a friend with a celebrity without becoming a celebrity yourself.
Pepperbutt

PixieKicks wrote:
iheartjackie wrote:I'm much more tolerant of Vampires than Celebrities (kinda like real in life).

Same here. It wouldn't be so bad if your sim could be a friend with a celebrity without becoming a celebrity yourself.

Totally in agreement with that. Being friends with a famous person =/= you being famous.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
iheartjackie

Pepperbutt wrote:Totally in agreement with that. Being friends with a famous person =/= you being famous.
Tell that to...um...uh...uh...*snaps fingers* Nicole Richie or, uh, Kevin Federline...I think...I, honestly, wouldn't know. I don't keep track of that crap. Are they even famous anymore or are they more pathetic now? Compared to what they were, that is.

iheartjackie

Not as popular of a thread as I though it would be. :/

iheartjackie

Bump.

Alex2315

Pepperbutt wrote:

That'd be hilarious. I'd absolutely LOVE a way to fake a death.

And that raises a valid point- who HONESTLY pays attention to those dudes from NSync or Backstreet Boys anymore? The majority of people couldn't care less. (Couldn't. It's not could care less. Sorry, pet peeve.) Unless you're like, freaking Madonna, people will forget about you. I mean, I remember one of them from one of the groups is gay, and became an actor. And they had what, 5 each? That's kind of it. :| There's a reason people say they're so 2000.

Me too!
mosneakers

I agree, this would be nice. I don't want everyone to be celebrities or vampires, I would also prefer this with any upcoming EPs.

Kuncis

Oh this would be awesome. I can't stand seeing vampires in my town. Totally screws up story progression if the original Alto family is around on my third generation. Hate it so much, and even if you go into each vampire household and cure them at the science lab more just pop up anyway!
iheartjackie

Kuncis wrote:Oh this would be awesome. I can't stand seeing vampires in my town. Totally screws up story progression if the original Alto family is around on my third generation. Hate it so much, and even if you go into each vampire household and cure them at the science lab more just pop up anyway!
I absolutely know where you're coming from. You pick JUST THE RIGHT guy or girl to marry into your family and BOOM! Vampire and/or celebrity! And if you happen to go ahead and marry them in, all their offspring are vampires and/or celebrities! You either have all these annoying paparazzi around and/or the kids live way too long for your liking, so you either have to move them out or stick with the weird 200 days old vampire living in your basement! Not cool, man! NOT COOL!

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: