Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
*NEW* World Adventures- Bug Thread. Please read!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
PinkPanda10

Michaela1206 wrote:I NEED SOME HELP
Every time my sim returns home from traveling (France) important items like pangu's axe, keystones, relics, dropa stones, etc. disappear from my sim's inventory! It's getting really frustrating!! PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME A FIX!!

thank you!

EDIT: I've heard that some people have found pangu's axe in the family inventory but it's not there either

Same Problem there my sim came back from Egypt with a full inventory then went to china and POOF! gone nothign in the inventory. I also experienced the stuck loading egypt screen.
Also have had error message Exception raised and disc ejection error.
I am on a 2011 Mac book pro. I have no mods and no CC.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/09/12 12:25 AM

orcgirl4825

I am still having the issue with the Pangu's Axe adventure where I can't navigate my sim through the narrow hallway that has the hidden door. I posted on another thread in the WA Forum, too, so I hope this gets fixed.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/398254.page

I haven't tried any camera challenges - I am still pretty bitter about how that has been broken for some time.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/09/12 07:44 PM

Siabhra

sam123 wrote:
Siabhra wrote:I can't figure out how to get the Martial Arts Tournament in China to work, is it bugged?

Also my Rock Star's Career Uniform is now Egyptian Robes and he does not live in Egypt nor has he ever even been to Egypt. I really wish they would fix the Career uniforms! I made my char a second career uniform that is for the Rock Star and it turned into Egyptian Robes too, just a different color!

The new ROCK STAR Uniform! My Bridgeport Rock Star is NOT from Egypt!

The new Master Artist Uniform? No shoes? and I changed the top color, it was Blue!

The new World Renowned Surgeon Uniform? Yellow Top, White shorts and Purple High Heels!

Can this please be fixed and put back the way it was before the last two patches? It would be very much appreciated.

I have made several posts about these two problems and they seams to be being ignored.

Have you updated to patch 1.33? If so, that included an option to edit your career uniforms. This is most likely because of that patch. You can just edit it and make it what you would like.

Yes I updated to patch 1.33 (to my regret) and Yes I can change and up date MY family of Sims uniforms, however some of these screen shots are of people in my town, what about them? My town looks like a fashion nightmare!

TrueBlueRose

orcgirl4825 wrote:I am still having the issue with the Pangu's Axe adventure where I can't navigate my sim through the narrow hallway that has the hidden door. I posted on another thread in the WA Forum, too, so I hope this gets fixed.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/398254.page

I haven't tried any camera challenges - I am still pretty bitter about how that has been broken for some time.

I know it's not the best, but while waiting for a fix I find zeneport worked quite well to get around the problem. I also was getting stuck at the same point.
NylaRay

reecehammond wrote:
nnvp1 wrote:after installing showtime, when i send my sims on a vacation, when the vacation town loads, the sims profiles on the lower left of the screen do not and it says I have no sims

i just got wa and outdr liv the other day and installed the showtime patch and wa is having these problems for me i havent even got to travel and explore china, egypt or france yet is there anyway to install old updates like the pervious update?

I'm having the same exact issue. I haven't downloaded Showtime yet, but I am updated to the most recent patch. Although a solution hasn't been posted for this prob, I'm glad this forum was started
NylaRay

NylaRay wrote:
reecehammond wrote:
nnvp1 wrote:after installing showtime, when i send my sims on a vacation, when the vacation town loads, the sims profiles on the lower left of the screen do not and it says I have no sims

i just got wa and outdr liv the other day and installed the showtime patch and wa is having these problems for me i havent even got to travel and explore china, egypt or france yet is there anyway to install old updates like the pervious update?

I'm having the same exact issue. I haven't downloaded Showtime yet, but I am updated to the most recent patch. Although a solution hasn't been posted for this prob, I'm glad this forum was started

I was able to fix this problem, with help from some fellow simmers in another forum. Here's the link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/529218.page#82851
bum411

Ok my game WA wont let me start any more adventures. I had messed up on the Jean Nectaux one and had to use a cheat to fix it and Im pretty sure this has something to do with me not being able to go on any more adventures in any country. If there is a way to fix this please let me know!
twotonne78

My World Adventures just started having this yesterday after many, many successful trips. One of my nectar-making Sims went to France using a Prepared Traveler op and she is now stuck there at 4/6 days. She has been there more than 10 days hanging out at the nectary. The resetSim cheat does not work to pop her back to Riverview.

I got frustrated and started another game. The new game has a problem with travel to France, too. No one can enter France because they disappear right after France is loaded.

Thanks for you help-
Christina
Httddy7

I'm trying to complete the China adventure where you have to become a grand master of the Martial Arts. I've called the next sim to challenge her (Liu Lu) and she turns up. We chat for a bit, then I challenge her to a ranked sparring match. She appears to agree but then nothing happens. They don't spa. They will chat and other interactions. The same thing happens if I ask her to Spa.

I've tried going to her house and two other locations in China. I've reset Liu Lu. But they still won't spa. I've tried the spa interaction with other sims and they too agree, but don't spa.

Httddy7

Now it's got really annoying. She can't interact with anybody.
Emlocu

My sims went on a vacation to Shang Simla and ever since they came back I havn't been able to control them. The sims' thumbnails on the left hand side have disappeared and I can't extend the arrow to see their needs (hunger, hygiene etc) Also the family takes a while to load and is forever processing when I try to copy the family and house to the library, so I can't even delete the house and place the copy to fix it that way.

Please can someone help me out because I have had this family for a while now and I really don't want to re-start the game as this is the only family that it's happening to. Thanks
mnevin25

Not sure if this is a bug but I was told that my sim could place a new bed on a community lot. I have tried every know way to place an item on this Community Lot in China. Including trying to change it to residential lot. None are working heck I even tried the Sims 2 brol prop (spelling) sorry it's early here and I am still tired.. But say this tread and I am so lost on how to fix this. It tells me everytime I visit China to add my bed. HELP.
someone499

I tried to travel to China, and when I got there, none of my sims were there. It showed the mood meter, and every thing in that blue section, but I couldn't find my sims or open the sim panel.
Daleko3454

I have an annoying problem which is when I visit China and try to save or go to Edit Town, my game crashes with the exception raised error. China is the only place that I have the error.

Any support would be greatly appreciated
JenesisDark

So, I'm having an issue with the inventory hand being stuck and unable to get my inventory items. I've tried the esc key, going to a WA location, cycling through build, buy, and live modes, restarting the game, deleting cache files... to no avail. The help desk sent me here with a sadly amusing email;

Hello Amy,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I have gone through the e-mail and found that you are experiencing problem with a glitch within the game. I am grateful for giving me an opportunity to review your case. I know how it feels when you face such issues with the game.

The issue you are facing could be an issue with the mechanics of the game. It is sad that, we at customer support we can only help with issues with the game itself, we cannot make changes or correct game bugs. You can however report this at the official forums, so that the game developers can take a note of it and investigate this further.

Further, please post your query on the official forums. The links are as follows:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/15/517752.page

Believe me, the development team are however collecting data from the community and are examining solutions if they determine enough customers have the problem and the problem is technically addressable with a patch, or if a work around is possible.

Certainly development will use the information gathered to ensure that this problem does not occur in future releases, however it is impossible to guarantee that this will ever be fixed in the current version. If you are not interested in tracking this issue on the message board, please know that you will automatically be notified if an official solution to this problem in the form of a work around or patch is discovered.

I am also notifying my supervisor that you have an unresolved problem that we have no fix for. We at EA customer service make every attempt to resolve each issue, but sometimes a resolution is simply not possible due to problems beyond our control. For your inconvenience, please accept my personal apology that this problem negatively affected you.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or browse our extensive knowledge base online at http://help.ea.com.

Sincerely,
Arup
Electronic Arts- World Wide Customer Experience

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: