Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Once Upon A Time CAS--Thank you all!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
potterphyle

front360 wrote:Hi potterphyle I was just wondering if you wanted us to create our own fairytale or do we include an already created fairytale? And can we use fairytales from other cultures? Sorry for the questions but this is the first contest I have been brave enough to try !

I love the show Once Upon A time(not as much as TWD but a close second )

You can write your own, put a spin on a classic, or use fairy tales from other cultures. If you are using a lesser known fairy tale, please include a link to the original story, that way we can read a new tale.

I will put you down as interested.

potterphyle

Blythelyre wrote:LOVE this show! Here's 1000 sp!

Yay! Thanks, so much Blythelyre!! I will think of a way to split the extra 1000. Thanks again!

PS- to everyone who has expressed interest. I am going to update the rules a little, to answer everyones questions and I will update the entries to this point.

Check out post number 4 and I will update the prize pool when I get back from picking up the girls.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/21/12 06:22 PM

potterphyle

Prizes are now updated! I have all who have expressed interest updated. Hope to see more people joining.

potterphyle

Checking in today. I hope that some new people may see this and join in. Thanks everyone.

premela2005

I LOVE that show! I will definitively participate!

potterphyle

premela2005 wrote:I LOVE that show! I will definitively participate!

Got ya added to the entry page.

Any other takers? I am checking this thread daily. I will bump it every few days to keep it on your minds, until closer to due date I hope then it takes off even more.

potterphyle

Checking in with everyone. Hope that you guys are having fun creating things. Anyone else want to join in?

SineadJH

@potterphyle put me down as interested. I got a story in mind but I've never done a story so I hope it turns out ok
I love a challenge so this should be fun. Oh and good luck with your daughter's surgery *fingers crossed*fast recovery

potterphyle

SineadJH wrote:@potterphyle put me down as interested. I got a story in mind but I've never done a story so I hope it turns out ok
I love a challenge so this should be fun. Oh and good luck with your daughter's surgery *fingers crossed*fast recovery

Thanks, Sinead will get the list updated. We are very optimistic about her knee surgery. They think she will recover quickly and that it's a fairly easy fix. I just pray when they get in there they find what they anticipate. It's on April 27, that is why I am running this contest into May.

TEXASKITTYKAT

Just a nudge since was buried on page 6.

icouldntfindaname

Oh,be sure that I will create the best entry,just to show you how evil I am,but first...
...I will take a nap

potterphyle

Updating to here!

potterphyle

TGIF, anyone new wanna participate. You have a little over a month to work on it!

BoltzY2k

Hi potterphyle I'm thinking about entering your contest. I just have a question. Okay I've seen maybe 2 or 3 episodes of this show but just couldn't get into it so I have no idea what is going on right now but I know the show takes place in a modern setting. I have an idea for a story where I want to retell a classic fairytale. So cutting to the point do I have to set the story in modern times like the show or can I just keep it strictly to a fairytale setting?

potterphyle

BoltzY2k wrote:Hi potterphyle I'm thinking about entering your contest. I just have a question. Okay I've seen maybe 2 or 3 episodes of this show but just couldn't get into it so I have no idea what is going on right now but I know the show takes place in a modern setting. I have an idea for a story where I want to retell a classic fairytale. So cutting to the point do I have to set the story in modern times like the show or can I just keep it strictly to a fairytale setting?

You can do it either way...just place your spin on a fairy tale. This contest is based on the creativity of your pictures and story telling ability. The setting can be futuristic, classic, modern, alternate reality. I just want to see the creativity flow.

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: