Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
A New World - New RPG (Unlimited Spots!))  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Niabur

((Making Character nao. :3~ One question, do the Nouvamonians talk like normal humans, or do they have their own language(which they don't talk in the RPG) but they struggle to talk human-language? ))

Niabur

Character's Name: Keoghan.
Species: Nouvamonian.
Description of Appearance: Keoghan has a slim figure, with pale green skin and hair. She has grey eyes with brownish/red lips, which is different to most of her species.
Personality: She has a fun and quirky personality. At times she can be very childish, sarcastic and daring, and loves to voice her many opinions. Keoghan can also be a bit fiesty at times, and when in a devilish mood, quite frisky.
Bio: Keoghan grew up in a large family, having many siblings. They were all raised as great hunters with master agility and hunting skills, so survival was no effort for them. But, as she grew older she wanted to explore. But, as the years past of exploring by herself she became lonely, and bored. Though, when the humans came it gave her some more tricky encounters, like escaping and fighting for her life on numerous occasions. But, in doubt she managed to find a location without rampaging humans, and where a small forest full of her own Nouvamonian's thrived in peace, for now.
Picture:

Are you a turnip?
Of course not! Hence why I remember "Stop, Look, Listen, LIVE!" when crossing a road.

Gladis

Character's Name: Akira Siena
Species: Human
Description of Appearance:
Personality: Friendly, strong minded, stubborn, wise for her age, hunter.
Bio: Akira was sent with many others to this planet. It actually was against her will. Her mother was rich and beautiful and her father was... well at least not rich but he was very loving. Her mother used to be very awful to both Akira and her father. One day she grew tired of him and decided to leave. She had the money and status to go to the new planet... so whiteout even glancing at her father she grabbed seven years old Akira and left. When they came there, though her mother died in an accident with the natives of the planet. Since then Akira had lived in the forest and cared for herself.
Picture:

Are you a turnip? Ehhh.. no... are all roads always for cars?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/28/12 06:03 PM

Niabur

((Cute sim, Gladis! :3))

Gladis

(Thank you!!! )

PrincessLala14

Niabur wrote:((Making Character nao. :3~ One question, do the Nouvamonians talk like normal humans, or do they have their own language(which they don't talk in the RPG) but they struggle to talk human-language? ))

((They speak Simlish, I'll go add that to the front ^_^ Thanks for asking, hehe))

CCCAAALLLIII

Characters Name: Amaya Moon
Species: Human
Description of Appearance: Short black hair, pale skin, blue-grey eyes, thin
Personality: Amaya acts tough and untrusting, but she is actually kinda nice once you get to know her.
Bio: After the world started going to hell, Amaya lost everyone she was close to, because they slowly ran out of food and money due to the loss of resources and jobs. She has been struggling for quite a while, too and is hoping to have a fresh, clean slate on this new planet.
Picture:
Are you a turnip?: No, but that guy on the other side of the road is..

PrincessLala14

((Niabur, Gladis, and CCCAAALLLIII you are all accepted <3))

CCCAAALLLIII

(Awesome! )

PrincessLala14

((Someone to RP? ))

Coolgirl12

{}

♪One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you♪
Gladis

(*Waves* ME! ME! XD)

PrincessLala14

Yammu

I closed my green eyes, happy as could be, sitting peacefully up in my tree. My hands were clasped behind my head and my shaggy green hair hung in my face. I let my bare green feet dangle over the edge of the branch, relaxed as could be. It was nice to have some free time to relax admist the mess that the humans were making.

Coolgirl12

Chandra sat down in the grass, admiring the beautiful scenery around her. She felt like she were in a nightmare, she couldn't enjoy this lovely planet with her son who was murdered right before her very eyes. She tried to help but could do nothing but watch him die. A tear escaped her eye and down her face.

♪One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you♪
Gladis

I wandered through the forest, clutching my crossbow. It was my best friend... and my only friend. Long ago I had stopped being with humans... and I had never even tried to become friends with the natives. It wasn't that I had anything against them. I was just afraid of having any contact with anyone. Soon I spotted something that reminded me pf a little white bunny. It could have been a lizard with fur too, though. Either way this was going to become my next dinner. Quietly I followed it, searching for a good opportunity to shoot.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/28/12 08:50 PM

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: