Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
- Out of the Book - *Marking in Progress*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Kasnii

NikkiBeth20 wrote:Finally able to get on the forums!!! I was gonna ask can I post this body shot I have of her from a previous comp that I had to quit due to issues (which is resolved)? She is actually reading a book LOL

That is totally fine, as long as she is on a white background.
(Yea I couldn't get on the forums either!)

Kasnii

Hey guys,

A message for those who have reserved, I am going to be away for around 2 days starting tomorrow.

So what I've decided is that since I won't have internet access, I will post the first genre up later this afternoon.

I'm going to give you till next Sunday to get your models in and the genre. So thats around 7 days instead of the original 5.

Can't wait to see your entries.

NOTE: I am still taking more models for those who are interested in signing up!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/08/12 05:07 AM

Kasnii

Genre One is Up.

Reserves, please send in your models!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/08/12 02:03 AM

Kasnii

Bump!

Rayshizzie

Workin on my model as we speak....just another quick question, since I'm still really new to these modeling contests (actually just completed my first contest ever)I apologize if this is a topic that is already known but about the pictures: How many for each genre? Do we post 1 picture for each outfit we chose for the sim (1 for everyday, 1 for formal, and so on) or do we just pick any 1 or 2 pictures that we think is best for each genre? Or is there no limit for the pics...basically we just chose whatever ones we feel best represent the genre and our models? K, maybe that wasn't such a quick question, sorry!

Edit: Ahhhh..another question (sorry, sorry) but in the rules where it says for each genre you can change your model except in body shape (<--no problem) and appearence. Appearence meaning makeup ke how you would change your sims' appearence in the mirror? Or appearence meaning like shape of the nose and other features on our modles face, like you would while using CAS? Ok, no more questions from me today!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/08/12 06:01 PM

NikkiBeth20

I updated my application with her body shot! So if you need my body shot it is there! I will work on the assignment later! I am making a new avi!

Reise! Reise!
Kasnii

Rayshizzie wrote:Workin on my model as we speak....just another quick question, since I'm still really new to these modeling contests (actually just completed my first contest ever)I apologize if this is a topic that is already known but about the pictures: How many for each genre? Do we post 1 picture for each outfit we chose for the sim (1 for everyday, 1 for formal, and so on) or do we just pick any 1 or 2 pictures that we think is best for each genre? Or is there no limit for the pics...basically we just chose whatever ones we feel best represent the genre and our models? K, maybe that wasn't such a quick question, sorry!

Edit: Ahhhh..another question (sorry, sorry) but in the rules where it says for each genre you can change your model except in body shape (<--no problem) and appearence. Appearence meaning makeup ke how you would change your sims' appearence in the mirror? Or appearence meaning like shape of the nose and other features on our modles face, like you would while using CAS? Ok, no more questions from me today!!

Hey, don't worry bout the questions, I'll be happy to help!
For each genre, you create ONE picture that you think fits it. You can have anything in it plus your model.
Changing the appearance as you would do to yourself. So no, plastic surgery!! but just the makeup. I am allowing you to change the eye colour, (contacts) though.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/08/12 08:51 PM

Kasnii

NikkiBeth20 wrote:I updated my application with her body shot! So if you need my body shot it is there! I will work on the assignment later! I am making a new avi!

Thankyou! You have plenty of time for the assignment. Can't wait to see it!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/08/12 08:13 PM

Rayshizzie

Perfect! Thank you! Posting my model in a few...

Kasnii

Rayshizzie wrote:Perfect! Thank you! Posting my model in a few...

Sweet! Any further questions, don't be afraid to ask. (Though, since I will be away for 2 days, if you have questions, I'm sure the other contestants would be happy to help.)

Can't wait to see your model!

Rayshizzie

Models Name: Nadiya Chase

Headshot of model on white background:
[/img]

Full body shot on white background:
[/img]

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/08/12 08:59 PM

Kasnii

Rayshizzie wrote:Models Name: Nadiya Chase

Headshot of model on white background:
[/img]