Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Zoo U Course: Guest lecturer: Ruthless_KK! (Roofing Lessons plus Post Your Roof Questions)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
ZooProfessor3

Don't worry about it, Ruthy! I know we all understand about real life. I am so happy to have you teach this class for Zoo U that you could basically put it on ANY day and I'd be there with bells on!

I think this class will be really fun and informative, too, and thank you again for your hard work on this project!

3TREES

Register me please! I can make this lesson! I sent you an email too but you can just delete it because I couldn't find this thread lol

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/1916051/maybe-i-ll-da
nce-for-you.html][
ZooProfessor3

3TREES wrote:Register me please! I can make this lesson! I sent you an email too but you can just delete it because I couldn't find this thread lol

LOL! I was just about to reply to your e-mail but I came here to get the link for you first!

How are you, Trees? We've missed you around D.N.A. and hope all is going well with you!

I will add you to the class roster and Welcome to Zoo U!

By the way, if you will go to the first post you will see a link to the Zoo U Master Thread. If you bookmark it you will always be able to find us. I add all new course links to that thread.

3TREES

I bookmarked it lol Thats how I found this thread lol I'm doing well. How are you guys doing with all of those requests lol?

nce-for-you.html][
ZooProfessor3

3TREES wrote:I bookmarked it lol Thats how I found this thread lol I'm doing well. How are you guys doing with all of those requests lol?

We are doing awesome, but the current wait time for our customers is about four weeks or longer.

Everyone is busy and we have, as of a few minutes ago when I counted them, 51 unclaimed requests. That is a new milestone for us! We just hired some new folks and we have one really fast builder with a broken laptop, if that gets fixed anytime soon we will see a drop in that number.

Still, we aren't going to deliver some shoddy rush job, so it just takes as long as it takes.

3TREES

I saw Imoger on the list and I was like "My lanta they are getting top notch builders!" lol I heard about Rawr's broken laptop lol I've been creepin. How is the world domination going for you lol. I'm so weird! Why would I even think about that lol?

51!!! That is a lot for a build team. I was going to put in a little request, but I didn't want to overwhelm you guys. I didn't feel like making my child sim's future wife lol.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/15/12 06:20 AM

nce-for-you.html][
kc922

Register me, thanks!
KerrynB

Register me please!

ZooProfessor3

3TREES wrote:I saw Imoger on the list and I was like "My lanta they are getting top notch builders!" lol I heard about Rawr's broken laptop lol I've been creepin. How is the world domination going for you lol. I'm so weird! Why would I even think about that lol?

51!!! That is a lot for a build team. I was going to put in a little request, but I didn't want to overwhelm you guys. I didn't feel like making my child sim's future wife lol.

LOL! I've never heard 'My lanta' as an expression before, but okay! I DO agree about the builder quality of my teammates.

You could go ahead and make a request, we won't be overwhelmed by that if we are not overwhelmed already. Just be prepared to wait. The wait times for a Sim or pet are significantly less than for a build.

ZooProfessor3

kc922 wrote:Register me, thanks!

DONE! Welcome to Zoo U!

ZooProfessor3

KerrynB wrote:Register me please!

DONE! How are you, Kerryn? I've been researching your build. I'm anxious to try my hand at a modern. Welcome to Zoo U!

kc922

ZooProfessor3 wrote:
kc922 wrote:Register me, thanks!

DONE! Welcome to Zoo U!

Thanks!
3TREES

ZooProfessor3 wrote:
3TREES wrote:I saw Imoger on the list and I was like "My lanta they are getting top notch builders!" lol I heard about Rawr's broken laptop lol I've been creepin. How is the world domination going for you lol. I'm so weird! Why would I even think about that lol?

LOL! I've never heard 'My lanta' as an expression before, but okay! I DO agree about the builder quality of my teammates.

You could go ahead and make a request, we won't be overwhelmed by that if we are not overwhelmed already. Just be prepared to wait. The wait times for a Sim or pet are significantly less than for a build.

See if I have never left you guys, you would have never have hired all of those new builders lol It was a blessing in disguise. My mamaw uses My lanta all the time lol I think I am going to run over a put in a little request lol

nce-for-you.html][
ZooProfessor3

3TREES wrote:
ZooProfessor3 wrote:

See if I have never left you guys, you would have never have hired all of those new builders lol It was a blessing in disguise. My mamaw uses My lanta all the time lol I think I am going to run over a put in a little request lol

Request away

ZooProfessor3

Still plenty of time to register and join us in the next ZooU course!

Remember that we'd love to have you join us "live", but you can be a part of the class even if you can't make it on the 28th. The course will be available later as an online tutorial.

Hope to see you there!

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: