Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Disease  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Pepperbutt

Tails77 wrote:
Pepperbutt wrote:A. Multiple posts, rather. As in, one after another.

C. No, not you.

Person Z made a thread listing a TON of threads to seasons, because a ton of people don't know how the hell to use a forum and at least one thread about Seasons is made per day. Person X is a pain, and really wants Seasons.. so they posted, therefore bumping, each of those threads. (At least the majority.)

Ya I do that but thats just me.

I see what you mean now.That is a pain in the (Please stand by XD) but thats what a lot of forums are like.

That doesn't matter. That's against the rules, it's annoying, and it's just aggravating. I & F is a pretty slow moving board most of the time, and if it's on the first two pages, it doesn't deserve to be bumped. If you're that impatient, you shouldn't be in I & F. It can literally be hours between a new post on a thread. (As in, person A can post in thread B, and it'll be hours between person Z posting on thread X. And there's NO new posts other than that.)

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
rooroomay1509

Location:Playing in snow in WINTER Swimming during SUMMER Jumping in leaves in FALL Falling in love in SPRING

Mad llama Diesease for teens sims and up and then the gnome poxs for children! xD lol great one, gnome poxs... those things follow my sims eveywhere!

Cinderbrook Kennels
Top Labrador Retrievers
BlackVenusFlytrap

mangoesandlimes wrote:
PHOEBESMOM601 wrote:
Tails77 wrote:Any Ideas for diseases or anything its great to see how many people want disease.Also I don't kill my sims alot either.But the lack of deaths compared to the sims 2 is kinda scary (Possible hint for another death post by me )

As far as I've seen these threads never go well. There appears to be a lot of dissension among the types of players and there is always someone who gets upset.

We have.

Realistic players, these are the ones that want Sims to be just like real life. They want it all from sprained ankles to death by horrible disease.

Somewhat realistic, they are okay with illness as long as it's funny, curable and only sometimes fatal.

realistic/unrealistic players, they want their game to be like real life but no illness or death.

The open for anything player. These players up for any surprise, illness and take the fact that's it's just a game and things happen.

I'm sure I missed some groups....feel free to add.

The escape from reality player - they use the sims to live an idealized life where they can be rich celebrities who live in mansions and use magic and never want a rainy day or illness, ever.

I am in the sadistic group. I like creating mayhem and suffering for my sims, like creating a house with swimming pool between rooms so that they have swim just to get to the bathroom, sometimes even getting drowned in the process. That's why I love to have failure and negative events in my game .
SIMplified

Finally! A simmer with fake ideas that actually won't kill our sims in hours of contracting the illness. I like how you give us a cure, not the usual your sim has a 30% chance of death, 90% if unlucky. I hate it! I play sims and try to keep them alive don't throw out ideas that could cause an apocalypse.

I like and agree with your ideas : D

DulceHoney

rooroomay1509 wrote:Mad llama Diesease for teens sims and up and then the gnome poxs for children! xD lol great one, gnome poxs... those things follow my sims eveywhere!

I agree! Love this idea!
Tails77

I think Pepperbutt hates me
NOW GIVE ME A PENNY!

Pepperbutt

Tails77 wrote:I think Pepperbutt hates me
NOW GIVE ME A PENNY!

I hate everyone and everything.

Kidding. I'm just blunt, and can't stand spam / multiple posts in a row.

Nor am I that much of a fan of the nature of this topic, but I'm not going to get involved in it too much.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
NotSoLucky

Then we could put that hospital to use

Forever & Always <3 My Dragons
Tails77

Ya I do agree the hospitals are underused.

PHOEBESMOM601

If you think about it there wouldn't actually need to be complex changes to make hospitals non-rabbit holes.

Right now doctors can go out into the community to work. Designers and stylists can go to homes to give makeovers and redecorate. You can open a daycare and kids get dropped off.

Why not a doctor's office or a doctor being able to make (yeah I know this is unrealistic) house calls?

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
Tails77

Bump..... (Its on the 3rd page Pepperbutt )

christine400

Tails77 wrote:Bump..... (Its on the 3rd page Pepperbutt )

sorry but your bumping is SUPER annoying especially since the face that this isnt the only disease thread.

sorry just being honest

i have thread i bump every week not every 45mins-an hour

Christine<3
Tails77

I don't get how its annoying,Only you and Pepperbutt are bothered by it....Oh yeah and it was a day since i last bumped (in my time.)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 11:37 PM

christine400

Tails77 wrote:I don't get how its annoying,Only you and Pepperbutt are bothered by it....Oh yeah and it was a day since i last bumped (in my time.)

i beg to differ me and pepper are just the only ones who have the balls to tell you its annoying most people try to act like we need have cuddly bears and rainbow attitudes but thats just not the case

Christine<3
Tails77

If you don't have anything nice to say,don't say it at all.
I don't want this thread to be me responding to you.
I want this thread to be about disease or anything that has to do about what has been said in the thread.
I was fine with Pepperbutt complaining because she only was annoyed at me.(Plus she isn't going to be coming to this thread alot)
I was fine with you until,you basically insulted everyone in this thread.
(Please leave Christine,I am not in the mood to deal with someone complaining about my bumping.)

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: