Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
SLS Is Closed Until Further Notice: Please Visit BuildSims Thread For Requests  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Ilaiana

ANNIEOVER wrote:Bay And White Overo Mare:
"Work In Progress"
Just wanted your feedback as to how I am doing? Am I on the right track with the markings and colour? Anything to be added? Subtracted? Changed?

Also we did have tornadoes touch the ground here last night, no damage however thank goodness; There was a massive funnel cloud that went over the house, but blew away....lol; I have a lot of family in L.A; they tell me horror stories of earthquakes, and post photo's of the damage; I think I'll stick to tornadoes...lol

That's exactly what I was looking for ,you read my mind.

ANNIEOVER

Oh Yay! lol
I am happy that's exactly what you wanted Woohoo! lol

Here is another black tobiano bald face mare
Let me know if you want anything changed, removed, added, and such
How many would you like me to create for you? Also I will send you the first mare via email so she will be exclusive to your stables

Ilaiana

ANNIEOVER wrote:Oh Yay! lol
I am happy that's exactly what you wanted Woohoo! lol

Here is another black tobiano bald face mare
Let me know if you want anything changed, removed, added, and such
How many would you like me to create for you? Also I will send you the first mare via email so she will be exclusive to your stables

Shes not bad at all , You can create as many as you feel inclined to that way I wont over breed the poor girls. My email is Selene42@gmail.com . That first mare is really stunning and I feel lucky to have her for my stables. Thank you again so much for taking the time to make these ladies for me.

ANNIEOVER

horserider3573 wrote:I think she looks great

You have some beautiful creations on here

Wowie, I am honoured thank you!
And of course likewise likewise likewise...lol

ANNIEOVER

Sent mare to you

Ilaiana

oh yay thank you, I cant wait to add her to my game . I will be sending you a little gift in return

horserider3573

ANNIEOVER wrote:

You are quite welcome

EDIT:

I was just looking through that really long horse request thread and saw that you rec'd me to her. Thanks for that, it means a lot I will remember to spread your name around here too

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/02/12 05:46 PM

DusklightFaerie

I think she looks good. Your mustang coats are amazing by the way. Hadn't seen you'd made those yet. You did an amazing job on the depth.

You can't take the sky from me..
ANNIEOVER

horserider3573 wrote:
ANNIEOVER wrote:

You are quite welcome

EDIT:

I was just looking through that really long horse request thread and saw that you rec'd me to her. Thanks for that, it means a lot I will remember to spread your name around here too

You are most welcome...us horse people gotta stick together and all that jazz...lol

But seriously, your work is astounding...lots better than mine..

ANNIEOVER

DusklightFaerie wrote:I think she looks good. Your mustang coats are amazing by the way. Hadn't seen you'd made those yet. You did an amazing job on the depth.

Thank you

horserider3573

LOL!! you know it, we gotta stick together.

Thank you! Your work is fantastic as well. Don't bring yourself down

Ilaiana

I love horses however I'm terrible at creating them, I really need to bite the bullet and buy a supported graphics card lol, you guys all do wonderful work and I feel privileged to have it in my game

Dweiathecat

You have some beautiful horses there. The only thing that bugs me about the last one is the tail but that's just me. ^^'

(Btw.. Did anyone ever fix the animation bug for horses? Should I feel stupid for posting a fix? ^^')

horserider3573

To that comment ^^^

No, my horses still gallop weird , but I just don't like to install mods, in case it screws up my game. thankfully, they are finally coming up with a fix.

ANNIEOVER

Dweiathecat wrote:You have some beautiful horses there. The only thing that bugs me about the last one is the tail but that's just me. ^^'

(Btw.. Did anyone ever fix the animation bug for horses? Should I feel stupid for posting a fix? ^^')

The tail's purpose is to keep the horse from shining like plastic wrap...lol I read on Equus Sims website that it is only the longer tails that make the horse plastic wrap shiny...lol

And please do not feel stupid....post away Curious to see what it is all about

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: