Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
SLS Is Closed Until Further Notice: Please Visit BuildSims Thread For Requests  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Author Message
Ilaiana


Joined: 01/14/10 06:52 AM
Messages: 615
Location:California
Offline

ANNIEOVER wrote:Bay And White Overo Mare:
"Work In Progress"
Just wanted your feedback as to how I am doing? Am I on the right track with the markings and colour? Anything to be added? Subtracted? Changed?


Also we did have tornadoes touch the ground here last night, no damage however thank goodness; There was a massive funnel cloud that went over the house, but blew away....lol; I have a lot of family in L.A; they tell me horror stories of earthquakes, and post photo's of the damage; I think I'll stick to tornadoes...lol



That's exactly what I was looking for ,you read my mind.

Profile
ANNIEOVER


Joined: 08/21/09 04:08 AM
Messages: 2007
Offline

Oh Yay! lol
I am happy that's exactly what you wanted Woohoo! lol

Here is another black tobiano bald face mare
Let me know if you want anything changed, removed, added, and such
How many would you like me to create for you? Also I will send you the first mare via email so she will be exclusive to your stables

Profile
Ilaiana


Joined: 01/14/10 06:52 AM
Messages: 615
Location:California
Offline

ANNIEOVER wrote:Oh Yay! lol
I am happy that's exactly what you wanted Woohoo! lol

Here is another black tobiano bald face mare
Let me know if you want anything changed, removed, added, and such
How many would you like me to create for you? Also I will send you the first mare via email so she will be exclusive to your stables


Shes not bad at all , You can create as many as you feel inclined to that way I wont over breed the poor girls. My email is Selene42@gmail.com . That first mare is really stunning and I feel lucky to have her for my stables. Thank you again so much for taking the time to make these ladies for me.

Profile
ANNIEOVER


Joined: 08/21/09 04:08 AM
Messages: 2007
Offline

horserider3573 wrote:I think she looks great

You have some beautiful creations on here


Wowie, I am honoured thank you!
And of course likewise likewise likewise...lol

Profile
ANNIEOVER


Joined: 08/21/09 04:08 AM
Messages: 2007
Offline

Sent mare to you

Profile
Ilaiana


Joined: 01/14/10 06:52 AM
Messages: 615
Location:California
Offline

oh yay thank you, I cant wait to add her to my game . I will be sending you a little gift in return

Profile
horserider3573


Joined: 10/21/11 04:14 AM
Messages: 731
Location:Sweet Home Chicago, baby.
Offline

ANNIEOVER wrote:
horserider3573 wrote:I think she looks great

You have some beautiful creations on here


Wowie, I am honoured thank you!
And of course likewise likewise likewise...lol



You are quite welcome


EDIT:

I was just looking through that really long horse request thread and saw that you rec'd me to her. Thanks for that, it means a lot I will remember to spread your name around here too

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/02/12 05:46 PM


Profile
DusklightFaerie


Joined: 05/26/11 07:02 PM
Messages: 831
Location:Something delicate, mad, or divine
Offline

I think she looks good. Your mustang coats are amazing by the way. Hadn't seen you'd made those yet. You did an amazing job on the depth.

You can't take the sky from me..
Profile
ANNIEOVER


Joined: 08/21/09 04:08 AM
Messages: 2007
Offline

horserider3573 wrote:
ANNIEOVER wrote:
horserider3573 wrote:I think she looks great

You have some beautiful creations on here


Wowie, I am honoured thank you!
And of course likewise likewise likewise...lol



You are quite welcome


EDIT:

I was just looking through that really long horse request thread and saw that you rec'd me to her. Thanks for that, it means a lot I will remember to spread your name around here too


You are most welcome...us horse people gotta stick together and all that jazz...lol

But seriously, your work is astounding...lots better than mine..

Profile
ANNIEOVER


Joined: 08/21/09 04:08 AM
Messages: 2007
Offline

DusklightFaerie wrote:I think she looks good. Your mustang coats are amazing by the way. Hadn't seen you'd made those yet. You did an amazing job on the depth.


Thank you

Profile
horserider3573


Joined: 10/21/11 04:14 AM
Messages: 731
Location:Sweet Home Chicago, baby.
Offline

LOL!! you know it, we gotta stick together.


Thank you! Your work is fantastic as well. Don't bring yourself down


Profile
Ilaiana


Joined: 01/14/10 06:52 AM
Messages: 615
Location:California
Offline

I love horses however I'm terrible at creating them, I really need to bite the bullet and buy a supported graphics card lol, you guys all do wonderful work and I feel privileged to have it in my game

Profile
Dweiathecat


Joined: 12/15/09 04:42 PM
Messages: 972
Location:Good old Gothenburg
Online

You have some beautiful horses there. The only thing that bugs me about the last one is the tail but that's just me. ^^'

(Btw.. Did anyone ever fix the animation bug for horses? Should I feel stupid for posting a fix? ^^')

Profile
horserider3573


Joined: 10/21/11 04:14 AM
Messages: 731
Location:Sweet Home Chicago, baby.
Offline

To that comment ^^^

No, my horses still gallop weird , but I just don't like to install mods, in case it screws up my game. thankfully, they are finally coming up with a fix.

Profile
ANNIEOVER


Joined: 08/21/09 04:08 AM
Messages: 2007
Offline

Dweiathecat wrote:You have some beautiful horses there. The only thing that bugs me about the last one is the tail but that's just me. ^^'

(Btw.. Did anyone ever fix the animation bug for horses? Should I feel stupid for posting a fix? ^^')


The tail's purpose is to keep the horse from shining like plastic wrap...lol I read on Equus Sims website that it is only the longer tails that make the horse plastic wrap shiny...lol

And please do not feel stupid....post away Curious to see what it is all about

Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: