Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
13 Going On 30 Contest | Winners Posted  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Kurisuti

I'm trying to work on my entry right now. Like I said I have never entered any contests or anything yet, so this will be my first one!

I saw on the first page a mention of "pose player." This may be a silly question, but what is that?

wh0car3s

Hi Kurisuti, don’t worry you can ask all the questions you want, it doesn’t bother me at all. Now pose player is just a mod that allows you to install and use custom poses in your game. You can take a look at Hollena’s entry to see an example of some different poses.

I don't personally have pose player, but others find it useful in story telling. When I enter contests like this, I use the movie maker cheat.

Which is MovieMakerCheatsEnabled True if you were curious.
{After you type: TestingCheatsEnabled True. Type MovieMakerCheatsEnabled True. Then you can shift-left click on sim and select 'Animations'.}

SmilzPretty

Ha! I needed that, I forgot all about it!

wh0car3s

SmilzPretty wrote:Ha! I needed that, I forgot all about it!

I forget it all the time too. I'm always Googling the weirdest things to find it again.

stikystuff

I will get this done I'm having a pc crisis at the moment but I will get at least one entry in.

wh0car3s

stikystuff I hope your computer lets you get an entry in! I'll add you to the list.

xkaylanicolex

I want to join!

Quick question though, no editing at all is allowed? Not even contrast/brightness?

wh0car3s

xkaylanicolex wrote:I want to join!

Quick question though, no editing at all is allowed? Not even contrast/brightness?

Do you mean if your screenshots are too dark and you just want to make them lighter? If so then yes editing them to make them lighter is ok.

xkaylanicolex

Okay!
I'm working on my photos now!

This is my first contest ever haha, exciting.

xkaylanicolex

Here is my entry:

Username: xkaylanicolex
Sims Name: Chenel Anaya
Traits: Dramatic, Ambitious, Star Quality, Charismatic, Artistic

As a child, Chanel loved to put on shows, even if it was just to herself in front of the mirror.

She just loved pretending to be something or someone else. She thought she could be anything! More than anything she wanted to be an actress, because then she could pretend all she wants and get paid for it.

When she grew up she never lost that dream, playing in multiple musicals, soap operas and feature films.

Including her award winning role in "Shipwrecked."

She's living her dream.

xkaylanicolex

Giving you this quick bump.

wh0car3s

I'm on my phone right now so I can't update. But I will later.

Kurisuti

Thank you so much!

wh0car3s wrote:Hi Kurisuti, don’t worry you can ask all the questions you want, it doesn’t bother me at all. Now pose player is just a mod that allows you to install and use custom poses in your game. You can take a look at Hollena’s entry to see an example of some different poses.

I don't personally have pose player, but others find it useful in story telling. When I enter contests like this, I use the movie maker cheat.

Which is MovieMakerCheatsEnabled True if you were curious.
{After you type: TestingCheatsEnabled True. Type MovieMakerCheatsEnabled True. Then you can shift-left click on sim and select 'Animations'.}

wh0car3s

@ xkaylanicolex I was about to ask where your story was I am so on the ball today!

@ Kurisuti you're very welcome

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/18/12 09:00 AM

wh0car3s

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: