Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
People, It's JUST an SP!  XML
Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Author Message
heidi11576


Joined: 05/29/09 01:16 PM
Messages: 1053
Offline

khynnea wrote:
So I can't look at it as "just a stuff pack" when in my opinion it is an epic failure of missing the boat on EA's part.
thats how I felt about Fast Lane and Outdoor Living
Profile
kobit555


Joined: 08/04/11 08:05 PM
Messages: 313
Location:Behind you.. O_o
Offline

I think they could make a better stuff pack, but I love the candy idea, it's sounds cool.

Anyway, this forum is to let people say what they think, even if what they think is negative...

I think you just shouldn't let it annoying you, even you don't agree with other people's opinions.

If you are reading this you are an awesome person <3
Profile
julienrob2004


Joined: 05/29/09 02:44 PM
Messages: 3792
Location:The UK (where Ep's are released last)
Offline

I only read the opening post and could not stop laughing .

It read as one of the angriest complaints on here, while complaining about other posters complaining angrily . The use of words in capital letters interspersed throughout it makes it look even angrier

Anyway that my cents worth and I am now off to see what others are ranting about

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/22/12 06:56 PM


SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
Profile
Cinebar


Joined: 09/17/09 12:58 PM
Messages: 7483
Offline

Yes, it is just an SP...or yes, it is just an EP, and yes, it is just a game...(TS3).

The problem with saying all that is people feel passionately about what they like and don't like.

And for those that don't like something, "I" feel they have a right to be aggravated that EA waste what some might feel as precious time to put out something they would like.

Since time is running out in one way or another for EA to incorporate everything that many of us 'might' want. So, when they go off in a direction many don't like...you are going to get negativity when they were dreaming of something else entirely different of what EA should be creating.
Profile
christine400


Joined: 12/19/09 05:32 PM
Messages: 5660
Offline

some people need to look up the definitions of customer, feedback, and opinion.

my own words bare with me

customer- someone who purchases items in the store and expects them to be top notch if not they will complain. cause they are paying for items they expect to be good.

feedback- can be positive or NEGATIVE given to a company on their products to determine if its good or not.

opinion - something EVERYONE is entitled to.


i've been playing the sims since day thats 12 years i'm a paying customer these games are made for me and every other paying customer to enjoy and love so i have every right to come on here and tell when i'm dissapointed in an ep,sp,store item, a rule on this site etc etc. YOU on the other hand have no right to make people feel/sound bad just b.c they are voicing their feelings and thoughts on this sp

good day


Christine<3
Profile
crystal91390


Joined: 06/05/09 12:14 AM
Messages: 2827
Location:The Land of Maple Syrup ♥

If EA doesn't want us to express what we feel about a certain SP I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't make a subforum for it, people complaining about people who's expressing their OPINIONS are just ridiculous.

Profile
pepperjax1230


Joined: 05/30/09 01:42 AM
Messages: 2249
Location:Roaring Heights

christine400 wrote:some people need to look up the definitions of customer, feedback, and opinion.

my own words bare with me

customer- someone who purchases items in the store and expects them to be top notch if not they will complain. cause they are paying for items they expect to be good.

feedback- can be positive or NEGATIVE given to a company on their products to determine if its good or not.

opinion - something EVERYONE is entitled to.


i've been playing the sims since day thats 12 years i'm a paying customer these games are made for me and every other paying customer to enjoy and love so i have every right to come on here and tell when i'm dissapointed in an ep,sp,store item, a rule on this site etc etc. YOU on the other hand have no right to make people feel/sound bad just b.c they are voicing their feelings and thoughts on this sp

good day
How many post are you adding this to? You apparently think any one cares how long you have been buying there games. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and telling you that you don't have to buy the game isn't saying you can't have one. Why post in here if you aren't going to buy the thing?

Profile
Arletta


Joined: 06/09/09 07:54 AM
Messages: 5874
Offline

pepperjax1230 wrote:
christine400 wrote:some people need to look up the definitions of customer, feedback, and opinion.

my own words bare with me

customer- someone who purchases items in the store and expects them to be top notch if not they will complain. cause they are paying for items they expect to be good.

feedback- can be positive or NEGATIVE given to a company on their products to determine if its good or not.

opinion - something EVERYONE is entitled to.


i've been playing the sims since day thats 12 years i'm a paying customer these games are made for me and every other paying customer to enjoy and love so i have every right to come on here and tell when i'm dissapointed in an ep,sp,store item, a rule on this site etc etc. YOU on the other hand have no right to make people feel/sound bad just b.c they are voicing their feelings and thoughts on this sp

good day
How many post are you adding this to? You apparently think any one cares how long you have been buying there games. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and telling you that you don't have to buy the game isn't saying you can't have one. Why post in here if you aren't going to buy the thing?


No, it's just downright rude. Do you really think ppl don't KNOW they don't have to buy it? Of course they do. Perhaps they want EA to know why they're not buying it and how daft they think it is. Perhaps they want EA to know how ridiculous the price is. Perhaps they just want EA to know. If they don't know then they can't say 'Hey, well this is a bad idea. Let's not do it again'.

To err is human. To blame a computer is even more human.

http://arlettats3.blogspot.co.uk/
Profile
christine400


Joined: 12/19/09 05:32 PM
Messages: 5660
Offline

pepperjax1230 wrote:
christine400 wrote:some people need to look up the definitions of customer, feedback, and opinion.

my own words bare with me

customer- someone who purchases items in the store and expects them to be top notch if not they will complain. cause they are paying for items they expect to be good.

feedback- can be positive or NEGATIVE given to a company on their products to determine if its good or not.

opinion - something EVERYONE is entitled to.


i've been playing the sims since day thats 12 years i'm a paying customer these games are made for me and every other paying customer to enjoy and love so i have every right to come on here and tell when i'm dissapointed in an ep,sp,store item, a rule on this site etc etc. YOU on the other hand have no right to make people feel/sound bad just b.c they are voicing their feelings and thoughts on this sp

good day
How many post are you adding this to? You apparently think any one cares how long you have been buying there games. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and telling you that you don't have to buy the game isn't saying you can't have one. Why post in here if you aren't going to buy the thing?



how many post am i adding this hmm i dont know as many as i want since i have that right. hmm i know in the rules your not supposed to say age but i will tell im not 4 i know i dont have to buy it and i dont plan on it and im sure everyone else your telling not to buy it isnt 4 either. you wanna be bratty i can be bratty right back sweety. and telling me that i dont have to buy a game is telling me to stop posting my opinion and feelings and basically shut up. so yes you may not think so but in your attitude you are saying people cant post their opinions and you complain about me repeating myself but it seems i have to since you asked the question i bolded. answer to that question once again but a little remixed im a member of this site b.c i have atleast one registered sims game that i payed for i have a right to tell EA why i dont like a product or anything as little as a store item b.c thats what they want they want people to know if they like or dont like these games its called feedback. i can glady look for sk8terblazes post where simguru smedie(however you say it) said that they like postive and negative feedback if you'd like.


Christine<3
Profile
piddlesim


Joined: 05/30/09 12:02 AM
Messages: 3212
Location:Aurora Springs

I am all for voicing complaints and discontent. That is how EA knows what we like and what we don't. Things can't improve unless EA knows our feelings.

That being said, there are 2 main forum rules that are being broken repeatedly in this forum area. And it is getting rather annoying.

Just now I read the new posts in 12 threads. Out of those 12 threads, 8 of them had replies that were nearly exact to each other. Almost word for word. Now that is annoying. Not only is it rude, it is breaking a forum rule.

No Spamming or Flooding. Flooding or spamming means posting disruptive numbers of messages, including posting the same message in multiple forums.


Another forum rule that is constantly being broken in here is the no Hi-jacking.

- Do not hijack threads. Hijacking means to redirect the topic of a thread. Keep your replies relevant to the original poster's thread.



I have gone into threads that have to do with building houses and patterns only to read page after page of off topic rants. That is hi-jacking a thread. Again, not only is it totally rude, it is against the forum rules.

Now again, I am all for complaining. But I am tired of seeing all of the constant spamming, flooding, and hi-jacking going on.

Please, voice your opinions, but do it according to the forum rules. Do it in a polite manner.

If a thread isn't about discontent, keep it on topic. Make another thread to voice your discontent.

Profile
khynnea


Joined: 06/27/09 03:01 PM
Messages: 248

pepperjax1230 wrote:How many post are you adding this to? You apparently think any one cares how long you have been buying there games. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and telling you that you don't have to buy the game isn't saying you can't have one. Why post in here if you aren't going to buy the thing?


I know you directed this at one person in particular, but frankly the first statement and last statement virtually obfuscate anything else stated in your remarks.

So long as one posts politely and properly, it really isn't any one forum member's discretion how many times they post. If you don't want to read it, don't read it. This forum (unlike other gaming forums) fails to include a needed ignore or block feature. However, that having been said, it's pretty easy not to read something you don't want to read, or not to respond to something you with which you disagree.

Failing that, you do not have to post in an inflammatory fashion. If you don't want to keep reading her posts, what I infer as a rhetorical post asking why she is posting so many times her opinion which you obviously do not want to read, is downright silly.

State your opinion, state it well. Learn debate. Learn eloquence. Learn to express yourself without insulting or attacking others.

This should ideally be a place where we respond to what each other says without attacking one another. But when we are attacked, you can't really expect us not to respond. Right? (Rhetorical by the way.)

As for the second remark you make, you are absolutely darned right I think someone *should* care how long any individual has been a customer. You may not be aware, but it is easier to retain an existing loyal customer than to secure a new one. Go study up on marketing if you do not believe me. We state it repeatedly because unlike EA has demonstrated to many, many companies DO repeatedly demonstrate that they appreciate long term loyal customers.

This footer out of date. La la la.
Profile
pepperjax1230


Joined: 05/30/09 01:42 AM
Messages: 2249
Location:Roaring Heights

I am not trying to be rude and yes everyone can state there opinion but if you disagree with what I am posting stop. I don't think anyone on this forum is 4 and I never assumed that. I didn't tell anyone on here to shut up I was giving an opinion. I am tired of defending my self in these stupid posts. Yes I said stupid because its a freaking game. Who cares what people post in the forums if you like the game post if you don't you can have your opinions but 50 posts of the same thing I hate the Katy Perry Stuff Pack is getting old. They are all the same and if anyone disagrees with them they get mad at the person. So like I said its a game and you can choose to buy it or not If you hate it don't buy the game. Its just a game.

Profile
christine400


Joined: 12/19/09 05:32 PM
Messages: 5660
Offline

pepperjax1230 wrote:I am not trying to be rude and yes everyone can state there opinion but if you disagree with what I am posting stop. I don't think anyone on this forum is 4 and I never assumed that. I didn't tell anyone on here to shut up I was giving an opinion. I am tired of defending my self in these stupid posts. Yes I said stupid because its a freaking game. Who cares what people post in the forums if you like the game post if you don't you can have your opinions but 50 posts of the same thing I hate the Katy Perry Stuff Pack is getting old. They are all the same and if anyone disagrees with them they get mad at the person. So like I said its a game and you can choose to buy it or not If you hate it don't buy the game. Its just a game.


haha so much hypocritical statmennts it make me laugh. i beleive i posted it twice not 50times and your complaing about me repeating myself yet your goin around on a ton of threads saying dont buy it ? its okay for you to post a ton of the same things but not me. when my statments of how long i've been a custmomer arent hurting anyone? funny. and the THREADS are the same not the PEOPLE so maybe you'll get the hint that there arent that many people happy about this game. and you getting "mad" at those who are getting upset about your dont buy it rants and its just a game your right its just a game that im not buying and that i will keep telling EA how dissapointed i am so they dont make the same mistake twice


Christine<3
Profile
pepperjax1230


Joined: 05/30/09 01:42 AM
Messages: 2249
Location:Roaring Heights

christine400 wrote:
pepperjax1230 wrote:I am not trying to be rude and yes everyone can state there opinion but if you disagree with what I am posting stop. I don't think anyone on this forum is 4 and I never assumed that. I didn't tell anyone on here to shut up I was giving an opinion. I am tired of defending my self in these stupid posts. Yes I said stupid because its a freaking game. Who cares what people post in the forums if you like the game post if you don't you can have your opinions but 50 posts of the same thing I hate the Katy Perry Stuff Pack is getting old. They are all the same and if anyone disagrees with them they get mad at the person. So like I said its a game and you can choose to buy it or not If you hate it don't buy the game. Its just a game.


haha so much hypocritical statements it make me laugh. i believe i posted it twice not 50times and your complaining about me repeating myself yet your goin around on a ton of threads saying dont buy it ? its okay for you to post a ton of the same things but not me. when my statments of how long i've been a customer arent hurting anyone? funny. and the THREADS are the same not the PEOPLE so maybe you'll get the hint that there arent that many people happy about this game. and you getting "mad" at those who are getting upset about your dont buy it rants and its just a game your right its just a game that im not buying and that i will keep telling EA how disappointing i am so they don't make the same mistake twice
Did I say you that you were posting 50 post of the same thing no. I said there are 50 post of Hating Katy Perry threads. I never said that you were posting in 50 of them reread what I wrote. Post does mean a thread and 50 of them saying the same thing is getting old.

Profile
christine400


Joined: 12/19/09 05:32 PM
Messages: 5660
Offline

pepperjax1230 wrote:
christine400 wrote:
pepperjax1230 wrote:I am not trying to be rude and yes everyone can state there opinion but if you disagree with what I am posting stop. I don't think anyone on this forum is 4 and I never assumed that. I didn't tell anyone on here to shut up I was giving an opinion. I am tired of defending my self in these stupid posts. Yes I said stupid because its a freaking game. Who cares what people post in the forums if you like the game post if you don't you can have your opinions but 50 posts of the same thing I hate the Katy Perry Stuff Pack is getting old. They are all the same and if anyone disagrees with them they get mad at the person. So like I said its a game and you can choose to buy it or not If you hate it don't buy the game. Its just a game.


haha so much hypocritical statements it make me laugh. i believe i posted it twice not 50times and your complaining about me repeating myself yet your goin around on a ton of threads saying dont buy it ? its okay for you to post a ton of the same things but not me. when my statments of how long i've been a customer arent hurting anyone? funny. and the THREADS are the same not the PEOPLE so maybe you'll get the hint that there arent that many people happy about this game. and you getting "mad" at those who are getting upset about your dont buy it rants and its just a game your right its just a game that im not buying and that i will keep telling EA how disappointing i am so they don't make the same mistake twice
Did I say you that you were posting 50 post of the same thing no. I said there are 50 post of Hating Katy Perry threads. I never said that you were posting in 50 of them reread what I wrote. Post does mean a thread and 50 of them saying the same thing is getting old.


hmm that on boggled my brain ... say what


Christine<3
Profile
 
Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: