Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Problems with the Daily Deals?  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Virvatuli

It just skipped June, but I guess most people are already aware of this
Meru_ruru

The June deal was so good... had we been able to purchase it! I've been after the Contemporary Comfort Living set for a while.

Virvatuli

Yeah, the June compilation has been on my wishlist FOREVER. But SimGuruSarah's promised us a fix and I'm sure June will be included in it.
Jopie58

I was wondering about that too, i see things in the list that are expired that made me wonder when they where on

Its so great to see more Simgurus communicating with us, a big improvement and highly appreciated
schattendieb

Hopefully they fix it soon.
And what happened to the hourly deals on thursdays? Are they abolished?
ThresherV

I'm hoping they get some of the classic stuff on sale. I have several items of some of the earlier sets but now the only way to get the rest is buy the whole set. Essentially re-buying all the ones I already had. If the sets were marked down 68% like some of these compilation sets, then I'd be much more likely to buy the full sets.

StephBE

I was really only wanting the May and November compilations. Unfortunately the May one wasn't discounted quite enough but I hope the November one comes up again.

Thanks SimGuruSarah for listening and acting!

starnex

StephBE wrote:I was really only wanting the May and November compilations. Unfortunately the May one wasn't discounted quite enough but I hope the November one comes up again.

Thanks SimGuruSarah for listening and acting!

Same here about the May Compilation, was hoping for 68% off. It was still too expensive for me. Hoping the others will be 68%.
SimsAddiction968

It just skipped 3 sets.
starnex

SimsAddiction968 wrote:It just skipped 3 sets.

Yep, already updated
Jopie58

It feels like the DD waits till i go to bed and then change them till i wake up the next morning

Seriously i am missing most of them like everybody else and i really hope EA will fix all the DD problems so we can enjoy them again. It used to be one of the greatest things of the store now it is not
BernardD

There are only two more compilations listed in the Store. What happens after that I wonder? Will they rerun the ones that skipped, or move on to something else? I hope they put up some of the older sets that didn't make it up during March Madness.
starnex

Updated to reflect the most recent skippings. The The Not So Routine Machine is now up. I'm still hopeful the missed sets will repeat, as I haven't actually purchased anything yet!

Edit: January 2012 Compilation is now up! Looks like they are repeating all the compilations, not just the skipped ones. This is great for me as I was planning on getting the July 2011 Compilation but forgot about it and missed it by an hour! My own fault but will be great if I can get it again thankyou SimGuruSarah for passing along the feedback, and the engineers for the repeat.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/29/12 07:53 PM

Pnelopie

I was hoping for Ultra Lounge 2010 which should appear after Best of 2010 Collection just 20 minutes ago but instead The Not So Routine Machine came up. This actually happens all the time with every deal ar every second one. I'd like to know when can we count for this problem to be fixed? I'm really hopping for the Ultra Lounge 2010 to be on Daily Deal again, please.

Edit: And now all of a sudden it's January 2012 Compilation.
I feel confused...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/29/12 07:57 PM

starnex

Pnelopie wrote:I was hoping for Ultra Lounge 2010 which should appear after Best of 2010 Collection just 20 minutes ago but instead The Not So Routine Machine came up. This actually happens all the time with every deal ar every second one. I'd like to know when can we count for this problem to be fixed? I'm really hopping for the Ultra Lounge 2010 to be on Daily Deal again, please.

Edit: And now all of a sudden it's January 2012 Compilation.
I feel confused...

I think (I hope..) they've now fixed it and are running through all the sets again, this time doing it properly. SimGuruSarah said there was a fix coming up in the next few days, she posted that on the 26th. The Not So Routine Machine was only up for 15 minutes as the 'claimed' bar got to 100% (which I assume was a glitch). Hopefully you can get your UltraLounge Set if it comes back around

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: