Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
New Goth Set Coming Thursday  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
seadramon

I hope Teens (PJS, other clothes) or something for elders, gothic, frontier. A new bath wit combo would be great
Spooky72

I'd love expansions on pre-existing sets (like the aforementioned Gothic), more toddler/kids clothing and decor, or maybe some new set that, as someone else mentioned, is a little more universally usable. For example, the Futureshock set is cool, and I use it for certain Sims, but it's not for every house (unless you're in Lunar Lakes).

At the risk of disagreeing with some of my fellow Simmers I sincerely hope that none of the sets are candy or Katy Perry-related. Zero interest in the upcoming expansion. Master Suites I'll get eventually when I see it for like 10 bucks, but I don't think I'll ever buy that Sweet Treats mess.

TDC95

Location:At the palace of versailles having a 18th century themed masqurade party!

Elizabethan, Baroque, Regency, or Rococo period sets would give me a heart attack, but in a good way

Perhaps you want more historical content? Check out my blog where i upload my TS3 content http://regalsims.blogspot.com
StarlingGray

Spooky72 wrote:

At the risk of disagreeing with some of my fellow Simmers I sincerely hope that none of the sets are candy or Katy Perry-related. Zero interest in the upcoming expansion. Master Suites I'll get eventually when I see it for like 10 bucks, but I don't think I'll ever buy that Sweet Treats mess.

Lol, that's how I feel too. I MIGHT break down and get it if I see it laying in a bargain bin for like $5 some day. Barring that, I don't think I'd even consider buying it. Not my taste at all... already have problems with townies going around in pirate garb and random Victorian clothing, I don't need them walking about in cupcake bras and cotton candy dresses. I'm all for some unrealistic things in my game, but I want my non-reality to be spooky, fairytale, whimsical...that kind of thing. Not pink and cutesy. >.>

I'll be Peter Pan, and you just be pretty.
SimGuruAims

I think...dark and dramatic, super sleek, scary sophisticated, and totally techy. At least that's what I'm hoping for... <fingers are crossed>...
krimsonnox

I really like your ideas SimGuruAims

http://krimsnolasims.blogspot.com
mangoesandlimes

SimGuruAims wrote:I think...dark and dramatic, super sleek, scary sophisticated, and totally techy. At least that's what I'm hoping for... <fingers are crossed>...

Ooooh, interesting. Now the question is, is that the description for one set or different, smaller sets. If it's one set, the thing that comes to mind is an expansion of the Steampunk stuff. The "techy" bit may be throwing me off, though.

stormwench

crystal91390 wrote:I'm not really looking forward to finishing the sets we already have now, I want brand new sets!!

With you on that Crystal, I would like new sets. I guess the way I decorate is more room by room instead of decorating a whole home with the same theme so I don't necessarily see themes that have every major room category in them themed. Also, we have a great deal of content, a lot that can be mixed and matched nicely so if there is not a dresser or a table or something exactly from a certain theme I don't have a problem taking something from another theme and using it.

Like the new Fiesta set, I am not calling that unfinished just because it does not give me things to furnish my whole home in that style, but the room is pretty much complete for me. I would rather have some new sets for other rooms. Sometime too many rooms all in the same design tends to get that redundant feeling for me. But that is my style, and I will end up buying 'finishing sets' too.

catloverplayer

SimGuruAims wrote:I think...dark and dramatic, super sleek, scary sophisticated, and totally techy. At least that's what I'm hoping for... <fingers are crossed>...

Hmm techy could be a new future shock set? Not sure about dark,sleek,scary and sophisticated. Thanks for the hint though.

This also sounds like some kind of clothing set. Whatever it is I hope it include some new hairstyles.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 01:37 AM

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
catloverplayer

Wait a minute Dark could hint at a new Gothic Set.

SunnyBelle

Love the hint, tease even, lol Thank you

Anymore snipets to come! Shall wait wide eyed and hoping

catloverplayer

SunnyBelle wrote:

Love the hint, tease even, lol Thank you

Anymore snipets to come! Shall wait wide eyed and hoping

I'm hoping for a picture preview tomorrow or Wednesday.

Simguru Aime any chance we could get some premium content this week?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 02:17 AM

maria_loves_alex

catloverplayer wrote:Wait a minute Dark could hint at a new Gothic Set.

I hope so!

catloverplayer

Deleted.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 02:47 AM

DusklightFaerie

I would like to see more baby items that are interactive.

For a theme though, when I saw the sims social's Greek one, it made me want that for my game. Maybe a nice flowy, long wig for females, garments, elaborate stone and gold items, stuff for outside would be nice too.

EDIT:
I think...dark and dramatic, super sleek, scary sophisticated, and totally techy. At least that's what I'm hoping for..

Ooh, is it a Dubstep set? *Drops the base*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 05:38 AM

You can't take the sky from me..

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: