Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Player Suggestions for New Appliances for Premium Content  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
ZeekSlider

Stacked Washer Dryer combo units.

Seriously. I could use the extra space given by having both a washer and dryer take up only 1 x 1 square.

Like my post? Buy something off my wishlist as a thank you!
http://tinyurl.com/TS3Store-ZeekWishlist
didiruvalcaba

sighned!
mangoesandlimes

ZeekSlider wrote:Stacked Washer Dryer combo units.

Seriously. I could use the extra space given by having both a washer and dryer take up only 1 x 1 square.

Yes, please! That'd be great for a lower class living set, as it'd work really well in small apartments.

I'd also like to see more commercial appliances/objects - vending machines, self-serve soda fountains, maybe buffets with sneeze shields where you can select the food being served? You could have a commercial buffet table that switches between a salad bar; a pizza buffet with different topping and dessert pizza choices; a Chinese buffet; and a brunch line with waffles, eggs, sausages, fruit, shrimp cocktail, and other things like that. It's not quite Open for Business, but it'd at least let me make some different styles of all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants. And they'd be great food options for Showtime venues, since Late Night bars don't really work there.

Buffet table with sneeze guard

Soda fountain

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 02:03 AM

allyoops

I would LOVE a tea kettle, as I am a tea drinker, and also because I like to make old-fashioned style or country-style kitchens, and the only coffee maker things that really look good in that is the one from WA.
Tolibera

Table top juice bar:

Food Dehydrator: (Makes your own rations without having to go to other countries)

Iron & Ironing board (adds to laundry a special mood bonus, plus hurt hand for burning self or burning clothing)

Scent Generator (general mood boosts for a price)

Vacuume/DustBuster
Crizzy2468

maria_loves_alex wrote:Im going to combine mrsrednotdead's and krizzy's (I hope I spelt your names right ) ideas and come up with...

the bakers oven from Makin' Magic!!

In the game you had to buy the ingredients and a *recipe book with the recipes (showing the combinations of ingredients) and you could make:
- bread
- elderberry pie (we don't have elderberries in the game so we ca make any type of pie depending on what type of fruit is available to our sims)
- home made cake

EA could add in for us:
- pizza / veggie pizza
- focaccia
- muffins
- meat loaf/veggie loaf
- mud cake/layer cake?

can't think of any other baked goods but you get what Im trying to say

* the recipe book in Makin' Magic also had recipes for nectar but we're already able to make nectar with the WA expansion pack

I love this bakers oven. I didn't have all the sims 1 expansions so I didn't know about this, but I would love to have it for TS3.

I would also like a popcorn machine that could be used in the home or on a community lot.
Writin_Reg

I would love to get the bakers oven (complete with cookbook) and the Cannery/preserves cooker we had in Sims 1 making Magic. I loved those two item and getting all the ingredients to make everything. The butter churn and beehive for honey and honey combs are of course necessities for these. I would love for my sims to be able to make preserves or bake something and bring them over to new neighbors when sims move in the hood as gifts also.

blewis823

Katty0 wrote:A smoker would be a neat outdoor appliance addition!

This! That is all.

maria_loves_alex

Writin_Reg wrote:I would love to get the bakers oven (complete with cookbook) and the Cannery/preserves cooker we had in Sims 1 making Magic. I loved those two item and getting all the ingredients to make everything. The butter churn and beehive for honey and honey combs are of course necessities for these. I would love for my sims to be able to make preserves or bake something and bring them over to new neighbors when sims move in the hood as gifts also.

the preserves stand was great! but now that we have fruits etc. we could create all different kinds of preserves!

elliec123

You could have a doghnut maker like a krispy kreme shop!!!!
AznSensei

They should just make a Cooking Themed EP (maybe Special SP with premium items) Imo with so many wonderful ideas and appliances. It would do the following:

- Open up Restaurants for community lot appliances for cooks, etc.

- Lists of different "retail-vending" objects like the pop machine, "Chinese" buffet table, etc.

- Homemade appliances and kitchenware

- Cabinets, Cabinets, Cabinets! We need them >.>

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 07:21 AM

Msrednotdead

AznSensei wrote:
Msrednotdead-
- Bread Maker- Makes Bread, Croissants, Bagels, Bagettes, etc.

My Comments: Would it look like this?

Yep just like that

I know its not quite an appliance, but how about a DVD player, would love my sims to watch some blockbuster movies like 'Liam of the Rings' and 'Mission Impossible' staring Liam O'Dourke lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 08:16 AM

Springfairy556

How about vending machines? One for snacks: chips, cookies, pretzels, candy bar.
One for drinks: bottled water, juice, soft drink, hot drink.

AznSensei

Springfairy556 wrote:How about vending machines? One for snacks: chips, cookies, pretzels, candy bar.
One for drinks: bottled water, juice, soft drink, hot drink.

Well,

Vending Machines don't make anything though, they just dispense stuff. Most of the appliances suggested and created so far are mostly revolved around creating and making new stuff rather than having something we already have dispensed to us to eat.

elanorbreton

I'd love to have the bakers oven from Sims 1 and the community lot stove from Sims 2 that people have suggested.

And didn't they have a jam maker/butter churner in Sims 1 too? They could have made a cheese making machine, since we already have cheese in the game, then our sims could have made their own instead of growing it on silly plants! Too late for that though, I guess.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: