Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Will you be buying this special pack?  XML
Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
windweaver

stormwench wrote:I won't be buying it. The first time since the original sims game was released that I will not be buying something that EA releases for the sims.

This is where I fit in too. I can't believe I have no interest in it whatsoever. Normally, there is always something in an ep or sp that I'll use, but I'm at a complete loss as to what the point of this sp is for our games?

Send letter to complain about T4:
Andrew Wilson, CEO
Electronic Arts
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
GabbyGirlJ

Yes, I'll be buying it. I'll admit that I wasn't really sure what to think of it at first, but it's grown on me. I really like some of the gowns, and I think that the furniture will be cute for things like a kid's room. Plus, I love the pics of the park. It's something different. It looks fun.

"You're not as bad as everyone says you are."
piddlesim

windweaver wrote:
stormwench wrote:I won't be buying it. The first time since the original sims game was released that I will not be buying something that EA releases for the sims.

This is where I fit in too. I can't believe I have no interest in it whatsoever. Normally, there is always something in an ep or sp that I'll use, but I'm at a complete loss as to what the point of this sp is for our games?

I was the same way with fastlane. It was the first SP, heck first anything sims, that I didn't buy. I was so disappointed that I couldn't find anything in there that I liked.

It is sad, but it just happens. Sometimes things just won't click with us. Yet other people find it great. All I could do is hope that I liked the next one. And I did love it. So I felt a lot better.
Kiona

I won't be getting it, unless someone buys it for me. I'm getting pretty mad about this stuff pack. It's like they're running out of ideas...
piddlesim

It is too bad that EA doesn't spend more time in the ideas and feedback forum area. I have seen some totally amazing ideas in there.

Off topic for a sec: Kiona, I love your avatar's hairstyle.
Kiona

Exactly. And everyones been waiting for a seasons pack. And what? They come out with a Katy Perry Stuff Pack... It's starting to become dumb.

And thanks!
mangoesandlimes

Kiona wrote:Exactly. And everyones been waiting for a seasons pack. And what? They come out with a Katy Perry Stuff Pack... It's starting to become dumb.

And thanks!

To be fair, the KP thing is a stuff pack, not an expansion, so it's not like it can be directly compared to Seasons. Now if they'd done a full KP expansion instead of Seasons, there'd be reason to compare the two and be upset. And I'm confident that we'll get Seasons before they move on to TS4. They do want Seasons fans' money!

BabyBrownBat

Even if it were offered for free, I still wouldn't get it. To tell the truth, there isn't a single object that interests me, and I don't want townies running around with cupcake bras. It would just be wasting up space on my computer.

nycscenie

I only like red evening gown since it reminds me of Jessica Rabbit but that isnt a good enough reason for me to spend money on it. Maybe ill find a cc dress similar to that instead for free.

Cyron43

No way will I buy that!

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
GaMomo

nycscenie wrote:I only like red evening gown since it reminds me of Jessica Rabbit but that isnt a good enough reason for me to spend money on it. Maybe ill find a cc dress similar to that instead for free.

Same here. I had a Jessica rabbit like dress in game from a CC creator but accidently deleted it. I miss that dress.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 09:44 PM

LizNuique

Location:Floating around at the speed of sound, got places to go gotta follow my rainbow ~

Nope, sorry.....I'll just wait for the next expansion pack..hopefully this time EA won't put it off and it'll be Seasons.

My DeviantART page...don't laugh at my art please >.< http://captainninjapants.deviantart.com/
Goldmoldar

I will be getting it even if it costs a little more than other SPs.

I7-4770K Liquid cooled, ASUS Sabertooth Z87, HD 1.5 GB 7200 RPM , 16 GB 1600 MHz, Nvidia 780 Ti Classified 3 GB, ASUS Blu-ray Burner, 850W PSU
Butterfly_Kika

I'm not buying this. I get that Katty Perry is very famous, but something like this just seems too much and the concept to me at least is very weak.

I can't see how I would fit this into my game at all. It is way too candy-landish for me. In my opinion this should not be the official stuff pack. I'm fine with it being bonus content for people are interested in it, but as an actual stuff pack? Shouldn't those packs be enhancing current game play with more options that are usable without turning it into Candy-cane forest?
marcel21

Hi

I see some simmers do like it

Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: