Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
EP ideas that EA is actually interested in! :D My own survey!! :D  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
niac1234

I've updated. Farm and Carnival are the leaders at the moment. I hope Carnival wins! From what I've seen though, nobody objects to a carnival EP!

Jarsie9

I'm afraid I'd have to abstain from voting, because none of them appeals to me whatsoever...so I guess you might as well put me in the none category. I wouldn't mind a University-type expansion pack, but I'm afraid that too many people will be disappointed in the Sims 3 version of it, and I honestly can't see them implementing it at this late stage of the game.

So, put me down for zero.

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
niac1234

O.k. Jarsie.

murfeel

niac1234 wrote:Island EP 3 votes
Live on an exotic tropical island where "island time" makes life easy and relaxed. Make a living diving for sunken treasure, combing the beach or making jewelry and crafts from shells and flowers. Explore volcanoes, waterfalls, and jungles... maybe even meet one of the reclusive, mysterious natives or a mystical MERMAID . ride zip-lines or mountain bike on an active volcano! Business-minded Sims can live and work on the more developed side of the island, run shops and stands, or start up and manage their own resorts from small beach huts to huge, full-service hotels! with tourists visiting the islands for varying lengths of time- each with his/ her own quirks, motives and stories- there will be lots of opportunities to make money and meets new Sims to create lasting (or just one-night) relationships!

Carnival EP 6 votes
Escape to a fantastical theme park packed with things for all sims to enjoy. Play with thrilling new objects and epic rides such as roller coasters, tilt-o-whirls, tunnel of love, hall of mirrors, ferris wheels, and bumper cars. see exotic new creatures in a safari zoo or scuba dive inside a giant aquarium with sea creatures and buried treasure for kids to find. Get extreme with skateboard parks, wave machines, and bike ramps. Play slideshow games, enjoy lots of places to eat and drink, go to shows and clubs, buy a special pass to get VIP treatment (and cut in front of lines). stay in luxurious hotels during your stay, or choose to live and work at the park, get a job running rides, entertaining the tourists, or managing shops... even aspire to manage the entire park and customize it any way you want!

Vacation/ resort EP 2 votes
Take your Sims on a relaxing vacation about their trouble. Does your Sim want to eat fancy food, lounge in the sun, and play in the water? Send them on an all-inclusive tropical cruise! Everything your Sim could want is at their fingertips on this sea-faring luxury resort. Sometimes Sims just need to get away from it all![/

#1 Choice: Carnival - omg, if EA does all that stuff for an upcoming EP I swear I'll be saving up money quick fast and in a hurry! I am saving for the rumoured Fantasy EP #7 right now, and after thaT I had intended on getting GEN, but if we get a Carnivale EP GEN's gonna have to WAIT!

#2: Island - I've been wanting a Castaway EP/World for a very long time--Barnacle Bay was SUCH a disappointment. I think Pirate and I think Tortuga immediately--a tropical/Caribbean island rainforest with sandy beaches and palms and exotic flora and fauna, straw-roofed stilt houses, beachcombing, buried treasure, and boating. And speaking of boats....

#3: Vacation - I wonder if this 'sea-faring luxury resort' means our sim will FINALLY have a Yacht? Ones that we can build so they can live on the water? If so--sign me up! I wouldn't mind if they were like the LN apartments, where there are a certain number of premade Yacht types we can choose from ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxury_yacht ), and the hull and streamline shape and other trappings like the mechanical parts are unalterable (home owner rules forbid building on this blahblah). The lesser yacht would have one floor, but like the LN penthouses, the superyachts have multiple decks ('floors') we can have our sims live on. Of course, there's be decks for hottubs, etc. Rabbithole and community lot yachts would act the same as the dive bars and clubs from LN, too. A new type of build object could be the Ramp, instead of stairs. I would LOVE to see something like this--I wanna watch Overboard now!

#4: Farms

As for the rest--bleh and yuck and ew.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/02/12 02:16 AM

niac1234

I'll update you Murfeel. I feel the same way about all of the ones you chose!

wzw1177

I prefer TV one and vacation.
By the way I wish they can combine contents from the list into one EP.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/02/12 02:49 AM

The Sims 3 University, March 5, 2013?
Longcat123

Eh, I don't really think I can imagine any of these being full-blown expansion packs, and some don't really fit the theme of the sims to me. So I'm going to go with "none"
Vasculio294

Kiry904 wrote:I vote for Carnival, because it will give the most interactive content as well as something for sims to do as a group.

I hope the EPs that get released after Supernatural and Seasons are in this order
Carnival
University
Island
(No love for Farming, TV, and Wealthy Lifestyle)

*points to self* i voted for Farming

The Sims
Epic Win? or Epic Fail? Only Time Will Tell...
GBA91101Nver4get

I would say farm, would love my sims to be able to raise chickens, collect eggs, grow corn etc.

Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best. RIP 10-5-2011
didiruvalcaba

niac1234 wrote:I've updated. Farm and Carnival are the leaders at the moment. I hope Carnival wins! From what I've seen though, nobody objects to a carnival EP!

Just imagine all the new things with that EP all the fun you could have as a group!
mangoesandlimes

I vote for the carnival one. It sounds like it has the most activities I'd be interested in as well as the most versatile things. I could easily take the skate park objects out of the carnival area and place them in separate skate park lots say, near a school or in a park. I also remember the scuba diving tank object from TS1 and I had a blast with that. It'd be even better in TS3 with the updated graphics and fish. Heck, I'd be tempted to upgrade a museum lot into a museum and aquarium combo if I had that object. Plus carnivals mean more commercial food carts and shopping options, which I am always craving. If we can't have OfB, I will take any and all store and restaurant-type objects that manage to sneak into an EP or the store.

ETA: I missed the zoo mention - if the zoo had enough animals and objects, I'd probably make a separate zoo/aquarium lot rather than a natural history museum + aquarium.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/12 04:21 AM

littlelinford

Farm definetly.
niac1234

Updated!

niac1234

anybody?

didiruvalcaba

niac1234 wrote:Updated!

I really want Carnival! so bad!

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: