Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
If Bella Goth is immortal...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
alexponential

Cyron43 wrote:
alexponential wrote:From my genius mind.

Claiming to be a genius is not ingenious.
Why? Maybe you will find out when you grow older.

Failing to realize a clearly stupid and humorous comment and then proceeding to belittle someone on a message board about it is neither ingenious nor polite.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 08:34 AM

Australorp

alexponential wrote:
Cyron43 wrote:

Failing to realize a clearly stupid and humorous comment and then proceeding to belittle someone on a message board about it is neither ingenious nor polite.

But ... it wasn't humourous.

Cyron43

alexponential wrote:
Cyron43 wrote:

1. I did not say I'm a genius.
2. I was not belittling you. Sorry if it sounds like that. It's just an advice to think about. Saying you are a genius is not a good way to make friends.
3. I take back what I said if your comment was really meant humorous.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/07/12 10:05 AM

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
TtnFn04

Location:Far away from a certain nasty forum infested with trolls & homophobes

alexponential wrote:
Cyron43 wrote:

haha, dude, trust me you'll get a lot of that crap on these forums. Sadly I thought it had gotten better the last couple weeks, but I was wrong. Or maybe it's because it's the weekend? Kiddies home from school? Who knows. Then again, it's now Monday...

try to ignore the trolls on here. I know it's hard... some people enjoy being ***es just for the sake of being an ***. Especially whenever it comes to new members, or those who aren't very popular (yet) on the forums. Sad but true.

Frankly, someone with 10000 posts would never get this kind of treatment. Period.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/07/12 10:32 AM

Pls don't friend me. I'm out of the S3 comm. Sorry.

Conorsim

TtnFn04 - true Personally, I thought the first post was ridiculous ... but that's the idea, isn't it? It wasn't there to offend anyone. I'm on a lot of forums (well, a few) outside the Sims community and it's amazing to see how easily offended people are on here.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 10:35 AM

Cyron43

@TtnFn04: You should read my post right above yours.
Thank you

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
TtnFn04

Conorsim wrote: TtnFn04 - true Personally, I thought the first post was ridiculous ... but that's the idea, isn't it? It wasn't there to offend anyone. I'm on a lot of forums (well, a few) outside the Sims community and it's amazing to see how easily offended people are on here.

Hi Conorsim. I just read over the whole thread again, and realized most of the posts weren't all that bad. I overreacted a bit. However, there were a few people who I thought were really rude to the OP. But only a few. Even Cyron tried to be polite to a certain extent.

I was confused a little by the first post. But yeah, it was kinda funny.

Wow, you aren't lying. People really ARE easily offended on these forums. I'm one of them, but usually only when I feel like a simmer is treating others like crap on sticks.

I thought the 'fat sims dancing' video was funny, and people got all holier than thou over that. *facepalm* *headdesk* I used to be overweight, but I still thought the video was hilarious. It is only pixels.

TtnFn04

Cyron43 wrote:@TtnFn04: You should read my post right above yours.
Thank you

Yes I did, a little too late.

Thank you.

Kelly_Blake

The OP confuses me;
but these speculations are epic.
Still stick by with she's a time lord.

She has a time machine after all; which she stole from my simself.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 11:02 AM

Click the face for link to the Official Bella Goth Support Thread!!
Conorsim

TtnFn04 wrote:Hi Conorsim. I just read over the whole thread again, and realized most of the posts weren't all that bad. I overreacted a bit. However, there were a few people who I thought were really rude to the OP. But only a few. Even Cyron tried to be polite to a certain extent.

I was confused a little by the first post. But yeah, it was kinda funny.

Wow, you aren't lying. People really ARE easily offended on these forums. I'm one of them, but usually only when I feel like a simmer is treating others like crap on sticks.

I thought the 'fat sims dancing' video was funny, and people got all holier than thou over that. *facepalm* *headdesk* I used to be overweight, but I still thought the video was hilarious. It is only pixels.

If you thought I was referring to you when I said people here are easily offended, I wasn't. I fall victim to over reaction and all that, I think everyone does, but people cross the line a lot here and it's just "ugh, get over it, will you?". I find myself posting less and less on these forums because of that ... and the fact that you can't state your opinion without somehow offending someone *sigh*

Australorp

Kelly_Blake wrote:The OP confuses me;

But she can't be. There's only one Time Lord left!

However while I realise it was meant to be a joke, I still have no idea whatsoever what the OP was talking about.

Kelly_Blake

Australorp wrote:
Kelly_Blake wrote:The OP confuses me;

But she can't be. There's only one Time Lord left!

The timelord of the simiverse

Soon my game will be filled with time lords

Possibly the sim version of rassilon

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 12:12 PM

Click the face for link to the Official Bella Goth Support Thread!!
djBacardi

"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
ShaneyBoy

Cyron43 wrote:You can find her grave in Lunar Lakes.
End of story.

Ohh, I never knew this! I got Lunar Lakes so I'm going to go and check this out.

Mev1015

Clay4512 wrote:
Cyron43 wrote:You can find her grave in Lunar Lakes.
End of story.

^^

She is a little kid in Sunset Valley because the sims 3 takes place 50 years before pleasantview (or whatever the town is called), from the sims 2 was established.
She was abducted by aliens, while looking through a telescope at Don Lathario's house. In the Riverview town trailer for the sims 3, you can see Don teleporting. This has raised suspicions that Don was in fact an alien, and took part in the abduction. Cyron43 mentioned that Bella's grave was found in Lunar Lakes. Lunar Lakes is a town on a different planet. This proves that she was abducted, lived, and died on Lunar lakes. She is not a goddess, and I have no idea where you got that crazy idea.
In the sims 2, she is found as a townie in Strangetown. Some people say that this is a clone that the aliens have made of her.

If you have Showtime, and have that machine that spends around, have upgraded it and your Sim chooses to do the story associated with it, Bella is mentioned as a Goddess in it.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: