Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Supernatural Katy Perry Outfits  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
dementor1213

Kael wrote:
Alnairan wrote:I would prefer a Evanescence edition.
Some of Amy's outfits are simply outstanding.

Or we could get an edition from one of the many many other bands who have done the style of music/clothing Amy Lee has tried to replicate before her and better.

Um, actually, Evanescence started in 1995, WT (which I like, don't get me wrong) started in 1996. Amy couldn't be 'replicating' their look if she started first.

turistas9

i just love the video .. ending .. idk why .. but seeing her younger self getting on the bike made me feel old . ;(

qnoftheamazon

@LizNuique Your siggy is...interesting.

How about an Elvira, Mistress of the Dark dress:

or

Morticia Addams' dress from the Addams Family:

I don't know what to put here.
Kael

dementor1213 wrote:
Kael wrote:

Or we could get an edition from one of the many many other bands who have done the style of music/clothing Amy Lee has tried to replicate before her and better.

Um, actually, Evanescence started in 1995, WT (which I like, don't get me wrong) started in 1996. Amy couldn't be 'replicating' their look if she started first.

The Open Door was a complete attempt at replication of the old school goth feel/look from the likes of Theatre of tragedy and very early WT.

Amy Lee's style was much different with the early music and the Fallen(much more alternative-esque industrial goth if that makes any sense).

And yes she can still try to replicate styles done before her since ToT and WT both have done the most current stylings of Evanescence before Evanescence did them.

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying it's been done before by other bands, and better.

dementor1213

Kael wrote:
dementor1213 wrote:
Kael wrote:

The Open Door was a complete attempt at replication of the old school goth feel/look from the likes of Theatre of tragedy and very early WT.

Amy Lee's style was much different with the early music and the Fallen(much more alternative-esque industrial goth if that makes any sense).

And yes she can still try to replicate styles done before her since ToT and WT both have done the most current stylings of Evanescence before Evanescence did them.

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying it's been done before by other bands, and better.

Which is why I respect others' opions, even if I disagree and think Evanescence is (as cheesy as it sounds) the best band ever.

EDIT::

Also, this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Open_Door

No mention of other bands' inpiration

And, their most current album, Evanescence, is nothing like anything I've heard from either ToT or WT

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/21/12 01:01 AM

Alnairan

I agree it has been done before by other bands.

I disagree that it has been done better.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/21/12 12:50 AM

CrystalAmbulance

qnoftheamazon wrote:@LizNuique Your siggy is...interesting.

How about an Elvira, Mistress of the Dark dress:

or

I'd love to see some campy horror throwbacks in the game. A family paying homage to the Addams Family would be stellar.
redrogue60

Lets not be hasty those two outfits are kind of cool. The KP stuff pack has its uses HAnse & Gretle anyone?

The Morticia dress is awesome too

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/21/12 12:57 AM

GaMomo

^ This. I would gladly give extra money to have the gorgeous Amy Lee Heartzler in a Sims 3 pack. I am so sick and tired of KP that it isn't funny anymore.

But TBH a perfect fit with this ,I think, would be The Nightmare Before Christmas or any thing by Tim Burton. Hell Disney and their villans and the Monster High series would be a good for this too. Just no more KP.

Elvira and Morticia are cool. What about Lily Munster? Her dress was very nice too.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/21/12 01:03 AM

pugger64

...Yes...

Alnairan

GaMomo wrote:

^ This. I would gladly give extra money to have the gorgeous Amy Lee Heartzler in a Sims 3 pack. I am so sick and tired of KP that it isn't funny anymore.

But TBH a perfect fit with this ,I think, would be The Nightmare Before Christmas or any thing by Tim Burton. Hell Disney and their villans and the Monster High series would be a good for this too. Just no more KP.

Elvira and Morticia are cool. What about Lily Munster? Her dress was very nice too.

I support Jack Skellington!

Also, The Sims 3: Tim Burton Edition
Featuring Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.

I'm a HUGE fan of Morticia. She is awesome and I love her iconic dress.
Just a quick fact: Vicki Vampiress (Makin' Magic) is called Elvira a Vampira (Elvira the female vampire :lol in brazilian portuguese.

chamomileT

qnoftheamazon wrote:@LizNuique Your siggy is...interesting.

Love Morticia! She's my go-to Halloween costume. I'm excited to see what the new clothes for this EP will be - I love dramatic styling.
mangoesandlimes

GaMomo wrote:

Disney's doing a live-action Sleeping Beauty now with Angelina Jolie as Maleficent. It'd be really cool to have a horned hood/hat like Maleficent's or something similar.

GaMomo

mangoesandlimes wrote:
GaMomo wrote:

Disney's doing a live-action Sleeping Beauty now with Angelina Jolie as Maleficent. It'd be really cool to have a horned hood/hat like Maleficent's or something similar.

I saw that! and honestly as much as I dislike Angelina Jolie I want to see it.

pinkstar2000

CrystalAmbulance wrote:
Seer144 wrote:
CrystalAmbulance wrote:Please no. Can't we just have an original stuff pack like Sims 2? Why do we need Pop Artist tie ins in our Stuff Packs? It's just shameless promotion.

Evanescence is a rock group.

That's really irrelevant to the point I was trying to make, but thank you for the clarification.

lol

¿Hay un problema?

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: