Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Hollowness' Movie Stuff Recolors [New Examples of Use in a Victorian Build]  XML
Forum Index » Movie Stuff
michellehilbrand

I never thought of using the ice lounge set with the super hero set. That is awesome. Great job on all the recolors.
HollownessDevour

Thanks Tiki

Also for those worried about the Horror furniture actually the claw chair and sofa are an actual antique style and not over the top weird (if colored right).

And the spider web glass coffee table you don't really notice the spider web, the bed is complete normal only the default colors make it look spooky it is actually a really nice four post bed. The light fixture (candles held by bat wing, tentacle and claw if colored right you don't notice what the details really are and almost look elegant like the glass coffee table).

The Gothic Glamour like Tim Burton chair (striped on) is pushing it but if you like Gothic Glamour it is a great addition. Spooky door, workable, spider door not really as I can see yet. Curtains you cant really see the spider unless you recolor to show it off. The snake side table and fire place recolor nice I just did a dark wood snake side tables on my Victorian build with the twist columns from SN it is elegant. Bookshelf well for a Goth teens room super cute it has the ugly dolls and voodoo doll thing and spider web you can't get rid of but lots of recolor options. The jars are all stuck together which made me sad cause I like the urns but not the eyeballs and brain to be used all the time but still not bad just not as goo as I thought.

HollownessDevour

michellehilbrand wrote:I never thought of using the ice lounge set with the super hero set. That is awesome. Great job on all the recolors.

Thanks all I could think of is 'I am not hot on these silly costumes but man I like freezer bunny I'd only make a Freezer Bunny and how would I use the item you need like Superman's Fortress of Solitude... hmmm ice fortress and freezer bunny... oh my glob!'

CaptainTHPS4

Love the pictures, thanks for sharing! Some of the wild west clothes do remind me of steampunk.

Tojax

HollownessDevour wrote:A little Rocky Horror cause I am a fan

Love it! This is probably one of my favourite new outfits

And I'm also impressed by your Cleopatra room. The fireplace area is amazing

Cyberqueen13

Amazing pix!

I Dream of Sims
Scrapdash

Really love what you've done, especially the twisted whimsical recolour, absolutely gorgeous.
At first I wasn't sure about this SP, but now can't wait to get my hands on it, everything is perfect for the next EP and the next world. Some really lovely clothes and furniture.
KarinL

I was actually a bit so-so about wanting to order this, but you completely changed my mind. I love just everything you did - even those silly superhero outfits look really cool and I can see them working in a future type bar...
So thank you. (I think... )
Jongarakun

Lovely job!! <3 I so want that Egyptian setup. ;-;

Know how to make: makeup, skins, poses, paintings, patterns.
Learning how to make: moodlets, careers, objects, hairs, clothes, sliders, eyes.
HollownessDevour

Thanks guys

HollownessDevour

My WIP utilizing the Horror stuff

HollownessDevour

New Gothic Glam Horror

Alternate color order

CAS

GabbyGirlJ

Your recolors are stunning! I'm especially in love with the "Twisted Whimsical Pastel" ones. And I love what you did with the ice lounge furniture. Great job.

"You're not as bad as everyone says you are."
sharonxyz

HD, you really deserve some commissions from EA...you are selling the set more than they did from their 'pics'. Inspiring and lovely work
BreeMiles

Love the Recolors Hollowness. Awesome work.

Forum Index » Movie Stuff
Go to: