Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Custom Hair Complete List...CAN'T BE DELETED :P  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Author Message
Trinity2oo5


Joined: 06/03/09 01:58 PM
Messages: 3107
Location:New Brunswick, Canada
Offline

*Post removed because the pictures are no longer being hosted.*

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at 08/03/10 12:13 PM


Profile
SimGuruHydra


Joined: 05/21/09 08:23 PM
Messages: 1426
Location:EA Redwood Shores
Online

Thanks for keeping a list of where we can find all these gorgeous hairs for the game .

We hope you've checked out this thread:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/77757.page

Thanks again, and keep us up to date on these finds !
Profile
SimmerwithSkill


Joined: 05/16/09 09:31 PM
Messages: 1417
Location: Canada
Online

Trinity2oo5 wrote:I have removed this link for now while I test a new hair I stumbled upon. If I find it's all good, I'll repost it, but until then, skip me!

EDIT!: Tested and approved (at least for me)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4kdjnkmbjjg

Looks like this: (weird colors, I know, but I wanted everyone to see the different highlights clearly).


The Picture is not working, well at least not for me.


EDIT:

Is it the hair on this sim?
link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=795228

EDIT:

I came across two more hair I haven't seen before:

Link to Sim 1: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=794949
Link to Sim 2: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=794878

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/31/09 08:19 PM


[IMG]http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q659/rude
boi894638/S
ims4_zps64e64e6e.png[/IMG]

Profile
Vxntage


Joined: 06/23/09 02:23 AM
Messages: 63
Location:Idaho, USA
Offline

SimmerwithSkill wrote:I came across two more hair I haven't seen before:

Link to Sim 1: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=794949
Link to Sim 2: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=794878


I found the second one on here after I went looking for them. That's the only one I found, though. D:

Profile
SimmerwithSkill


Joined: 05/16/09 09:31 PM
Messages: 1417
Location: Canada
Online

Vxntage wrote:
SimmerwithSkill wrote:I came across two more hair I haven't seen before:

Link to Sim 1: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=794949
Link to Sim 2: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=794878


I found the second one on here after I went looking for them. That's the only one I found, though. D:


Thanks! Trying to look for the other ones tried some sites, but no look, I'm also trying the exchange because there sometimes a person with the hair that puts a link in the description box.

[IMG]http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q659/rude
boi894638/S
ims4_zps64e64e6e.png[/IMG]

Profile
Vxntage


Joined: 06/23/09 02:23 AM
Messages: 63
Location:Idaho, USA
Offline

SimmerwithSkill wrote:Thanks! Trying to look for the other ones tried some sites, but no look, I'm also trying the exchange because there sometimes a person with the hair that puts a link in the description box.


The exchange is actually working for you?
I'm still stuck on Rosalie Hale. :/

Profile
SimmerwithSkill


Joined: 05/16/09 09:31 PM
Messages: 1417
Location: Canada
Online

Vxntage wrote:
SimmerwithSkill wrote:Thanks! Trying to look for the other ones tried some sites, but no look, I'm also trying the exchange because there sometimes a person with the hair that puts a link in the description box.


The exchange is actually working for you?
I'm still stuck on Rosalie Hale. :/


Mine is working. I'm on page 37 and no sign of Rosalie.

[IMG]http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q659/rude
boi894638/S
ims4_zps64e64e6e.png[/IMG]

Profile
Trinity2oo5


Joined: 06/03/09 01:58 PM
Messages: 3107
Location:New Brunswick, Canada
Offline

SimmerwithSkill wrote:
Trinity2oo5 wrote:I have removed this link for now while I test a new hair I stumbled upon. If I find it's all good, I'll repost it, but until then, skip me!

EDIT!: Tested and approved (at least for me)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4kdjnkmbjjg


The Picture is not working, well at least not for me.


Edited to correct the image link for the picture (I was moving stuff around in my Photobucket and changed the album for the picture; remembered while I was out that I forget to come fix it here, lol)

Profile
SimmerwithSkill


Joined: 05/16/09 09:31 PM
Messages: 1417
Location: Canada
Online

Trinity2oo5 wrote:
SimmerwithSkill wrote:
Trinity2oo5 wrote:I have removed this link for now while I test a new hair I stumbled upon. If I find it's all good, I'll repost it, but until then, skip me!

EDIT!: Tested and approved (at least for me)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4kdjnkmbjjg


The Picture is not working, well at least not for me.


Edited to correct the image link for the picture (I was moving stuff around in my Photobucket and changed the album for the picture; remembered while I was out that I forget to come fix it here, lol)


Thanks! That takes a load off, ybboccobby04 has to update the site again!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/31/09 09:16 PM


[IMG]http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q659/rude
boi894638/S
ims4_zps64e64e6e.png[/IMG]

Profile
Heathalessyl


Joined: 06/10/09 06:30 PM
Messages: 183
Location:Miami, Florida
Offline

I want the hairs from these.
The second one isn't actually the hair found at digitalperversion, although that is also a nice hair mesh.

If anyone finds these, let us know!




EDIT:

I found the first one here.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 07/31/09 10:15 PM



And a corpse can't laugh.
Profile
Trinity2oo5


Joined: 06/03/09 01:58 PM
Messages: 3107
Location:New Brunswick, Canada
Offline

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topi
c=13684.0


Another new short one-- no screen shots to share this time but wanted to share!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/31/09 11:32 PM


Profile
SimmerwithSkill


Joined: 05/16/09 09:31 PM
Messages: 1417
Location: Canada
Online

Trinity2oo5 wrote:http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.ph
p?topic=13684.0

Another new short one-- no screen shots to share this time but wanted to share!


Trinity2oo5, That hair was already shared by Vxntage.
Sorry, just had to point it out

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/01/09 12:08 AM


[IMG]http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q659/rude
boi894638/S
ims4_zps64e64e6e.png[/IMG]

Profile
strawheart


Joined: 06/06/09 03:15 AM
Messages: 120
Offline

Wow lots of new hair


^new custom content^ ^^;;
Profile
Trinity2oo5


Joined: 06/03/09 01:58 PM
Messages: 3107
Location:New Brunswick, Canada
Offline

SimmerwithSkill wrote:
Trinity2oo5 wrote:http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.ph
p?topic=13684.0

Another new short one-- no screen shots to share this time but wanted to share!


Trinity2oo5, That hair was already shared by Vxntage.
Sorry, just had to point it out


Sorry, didn't realize. I just looked through the last page or so and didn't see a direct link. My bad...

Profile
SlinkyScrap


Joined: 06/11/09 11:54 PM
Messages: 1542
Offline

SimGuruHydra wrote:Thanks for keeping a list of where we can find all these gorgeous hairs for the game .

We hope you've checked out this thread:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/77757.page

Thanks again, and keep us up to date on these finds !


I find it odd that SimGuruHydra would post a link to her thread, in the thread ask for us to comment with any new content sites, but has the thread locked so we can't comment.

Very odd.

Click for CC!!
Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: