Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Installing CC tutorial (bookmark this please)  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Novelett

forbiddenlove wrote:this looks way complicated

im not that of a smart head at this

Thank you! Someone finally agrees with me! It's still not working!
Ebis

Thanks so much! this is really helpful!!! Just one question though! i went to this other website and i did all these steps like i mean i went to a website to get other hair and the hair didnt show up on my sims 3 thing. So i was just wondering what i can do to make it apear or something. i'm stuck! so please let me know! it would be a huge help since i am new to this cc thing! also do you know how to actually make your own cc? I think that would be so fun!!
Avytar2

Thanks for the tutorial.
kneal007

thanks for this. it is helpful because i was wondering where the resource files were whenever i downloaded something and extracted files to the desktop.
Nekojay

hi ive done all the steps and everything but what happens to the downloads once you put them in packages? do they automatically go into the sims game? because they are normally meant to go into the game launcher in downloads arent theY? please help me?
Nekojay

Hey i followed all the steps and my downloads are in the packages folder but they are nowhere in the game??
debbi2qlts

Thank You ever so much. I have been trying to use so many different instructions and never getting where. Your instructions were so much easier especially with the pictures. Finally I have some custom content for my Sims.

Sims3issofun

I have followed all of the steps. And I have repeated them like 5 times. But the hair style I downloaded will not show up in my game! Please please help me.....
Chadric06

I have downloaded CC from the sims3 store and installed via the launcher. When I go in game, when i go to buy-mode, the items i've downloaded have a small Sims Plum-bob Icon on it, but it still shows that i have to Pay for the item. Where do you actually find the CC you've downloaded in the game?
The_Clay

I have a easier tutorial. Get Winrar,Download Helper monkey, reboot computer, Download much CC, Download the other version of helper monkey that is under the Regular(in case I doesn't work. It has UC something on it). that is my tutorial.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/24/09 03:12 PM

I have regret to inform all of you but I have been Perma banned on the 29 of January at 12. I will come back with the SP
kama674

Thank you sooo much for this tutorial! It looks easy to follow and the pictures will help me a lot! Thanx so much again! Bookmarked

DarkMimi

Alright, so I followed the tutorial and I understand the steps... BUT... I suppose because I have WinRar, it is a bit different and I'm not sure if I'm extracting the files correctly or what.

(The files do NOT extract into the .resource packages like yours, but instead stay in their original zip file form).

Please help, I so desperately am trying to escape the terrible hair EA gave us for this game

babygirlrhodes

i have a forum right now that im having a problem with that. i did all that and still didn't work. the only thing that worked is the nude patch. im not really sure about the full moon. i really don't look up, not even the the games. but you can look up my fourm http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/129706.page#15865
here and hopefully something will work.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/24/09 07:13 AM

fear me.
freakin delicious.
Evergreen226

Very helpful- Thank you!

chcolatelover123

I tried this but it still doesnt work. I dont know what else to do

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: