Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Victorian Riverview Remodel Contest **CLOSED** EVERYONE HAS BEEN GIFTED :)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Author Message
ErnesaT


Joined: 06/03/09 11:29 PM
Messages: 6414
Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685
Offline

itm1000 wrote:Skymyst and ErnesaT, thank you so much for the great comments! I'm always looking for ways to improve my builds. That's above and beyond the call for a judge, and I really appreciate it.


You are very welcome. I love seeing other simmers' creations. I like to build as well so I get ideas from you all.

Profile
walkingstick


Joined: 04/17/10 01:30 AM
Messages: 4449
Online

Thanks for the feedback ErnesaT. Glad you liked it. I'm sure what you mean about the umbrella, I'll have to take a look at that next time i'm in the game.

Profile
ErnesaT


Joined: 06/03/09 11:29 PM
Messages: 6414
Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685
Offline

walkingstick wrote:Thanks for the feedback ErnesaT. Glad you liked it. I'm sure what you mean about the umbrella, I'll have to take a look at that next time i'm in the game.


In-game, the umbrella looks like it's laying on the table open. I like the fact that an umbrella should be there though.

Profile
Tazm1n


Joined: 10/21/11 02:37 PM
Messages: 1123
Location:UK
Offline

Thank you for your feedback ErnesaT it's much appreciated, I'll have to remember hampers next time lol.

Profile
maria_loves_alex


Joined: 06/05/09 10:40 AM
Messages: 8726
Location:Adelaide, South Australia
Offline

thank you for the feedback

Profile
Mmdrgntobldrgn


Joined: 06/09/09 05:47 PM
Messages: 4535
Location:Dragon 'Paradise' Valley

ErnesaT, thank you for the feed back.

Build 1 BC’s Victorian
Lights + stairs/hallways = doh why do I forget those, not the first time. This is a bad habit of mine, reason when a sim walks into a room it automatically lights up.
Will also work on remembering hampers if I put in washers. "balloons" ??? I will have to go back into the house and look for them to see what I did. I really appreciate the input.


The Fixer Upper, thank you, I'm so glad that someone *'get's it'*. In area's where I have lived or traveled through, I have always seen at least 1 or more abandoned small farm. For me they have a dark beauty to them.

Again thank you for the feedback, it is valuable for future builds.

Peace,GranMama Dragon http://tinyurl.com/7pjx25u
Profile
ErnesaT


Joined: 06/03/09 11:29 PM
Messages: 6414
Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685
Offline

I just realized something. Some of you are puzzled by the objects I mentioned in my comment. I realized that when I opened my test game, I got a message that said some things would be replaced by other items.

A few of you had balloons in your houses. I think the balloons were supposed to be something else. I do apologize for the comments about balloons. Please be assured, though, that no points were deducted for said balloons. I thought you all were being festive.

Profile
Mmdrgntobldrgn


Joined: 06/09/09 05:47 PM
Messages: 4535
Location:Dragon 'Paradise' Valley

ErnesaT wrote:I just realized something. Some of you are puzzled by the objects I mentioned in my comment. I realized that when I opened my test game, I got a message that said some things would be replaced by other items.

A few of you had balloons in your houses. I think the balloons were supposed to be something else. I do apologize for the comments about balloons. Please be assured, though, that no points were deducted for said balloons. I thought you all were being festive.


Ah,that makes sense, but now I'm curious what got replaced.

Peace,GranMama Dragon http://tinyurl.com/7pjx25u
Profile
Emmy0322


Joined: 11/21/10 04:35 PM
Messages: 1220
Location:around somewhere
Offline

Thanks Skymist for the compliments and ErnesaT for the feedback both are very appreciated! Thank you!

Profile
ErnesaT


Joined: 06/03/09 11:29 PM
Messages: 6414
Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685
Offline

Whatever it is has to be store content. I own all EPs and SPs and probably a lot of the store.

Profile
Pallypoo


Joined: 05/29/09 09:20 PM
Messages: 1540
Location:Somewhere in time.

Almost missed the feedback you posted, ErnesaT. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all!

I am sorry about the pictures, I misunderstood the rule about those. It says,
'6. Minimum amount of pictures is five, if you have more please link us to a slideshow or gallery.'

I thought minimum meant we had to post at least 5 so that was why I put the extra one in. If I have to lose 5 points that's okay I understand. I guess I'll ask to make sure next time. No worries. Thanks again!
Profile
becciburt


Joined: 09/16/09 11:45 AM
Messages: 2700
Location:Dùn Eideann, Alba
Offline

Pallypoo wrote:Almost missed the feedback you posted, ErnesaT. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all!

I am sorry about the pictures, I misunderstood the rule about those. It says,
'6. Minimum amount of pictures is five, if you have more please link us to a slideshow or gallery.'

I thought minimum meant we had to post at least 5 so that was why I put the extra one in. If I have to lose 5 points that's okay I understand. I guess I'll ask to make sure next time. No worries. Thanks again!


Yes it was a minimum of 5 photos.

Profile
walkingstick


Joined: 04/17/10 01:30 AM
Messages: 4449
Online

becciburt wrote:
Pallypoo wrote:Almost missed the feedback you posted, ErnesaT. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all!

I am sorry about the pictures, I misunderstood the rule about those. It says,
'6. Minimum amount of pictures is five, if you have more please link us to a slideshow or gallery.'

I thought minimum meant we had to post at least 5 so that was why I put the extra one in. If I have to lose 5 points that's okay I understand. I guess I'll ask to make sure next time. No worries. Thanks again!


Yes it was a minimum of 5 photos.


I'm a bit confused about the minimum 5 photo thing too. I saw it in another comp and asked if it was maximum but it appears to be minumum and maximum. Ie. Five photos, no more no less. Am I right in thinking this?

Profile
becciburt


Joined: 09/16/09 11:45 AM
Messages: 2700
Location:Dùn Eideann, Alba
Offline

walkingstick wrote:
becciburt wrote:
Pallypoo wrote:Almost missed the feedback you posted, ErnesaT. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all!

I am sorry about the pictures, I misunderstood the rule about those. It says,
'6. Minimum amount of pictures is five, if you have more please link us to a slideshow or gallery.'

I thought minimum meant we had to post at least 5 so that was why I put the extra one in. If I have to lose 5 points that's okay I understand. I guess I'll ask to make sure next time. No worries. Thanks again!


Yes it was a minimum of 5 photos.


I'm a bit confused about the minimum 5 photo thing too. I saw it in another comp and asked if it was maximum but it appears to be minumum and maximum. Ie. Five photos, no more no less. Am I right in thinking this?


its minimum but you have to use your common sense..if you have over 20 photos that will be best shown in a slideshow.

Profile
walkingstick


Joined: 04/17/10 01:30 AM
Messages: 4449
Online

becciburt wrote:
walkingstick wrote:
becciburt wrote:
Pallypoo wrote:Almost missed the feedback you posted, ErnesaT. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all!

I am sorry about the pictures, I misunderstood the rule about those. It says,
'6. Minimum amount of pictures is five, if you have more please link us to a slideshow or gallery.'

I thought minimum meant we had to post at least 5 so that was why I put the extra one in. If I have to lose 5 points that's okay I understand. I guess I'll ask to make sure next time. No worries. Thanks again!


Yes it was a minimum of 5 photos.


I'm a bit confused about the minimum 5 photo thing too. I saw it in another comp and asked if it was maximum but it appears to be minumum and maximum. Ie. Five photos, no more no less. Am I right in thinking this?


its minimum but you have to use your common sense..if you have over 20 photos that will be best shown in a slideshow.


I see, in that case pallypoo wasn't breaking the rules as such, by putting 6 pictures. Thanks for clarifying Becciburt. It's good to know for future reference as I'm sure I'll be entering another of your contests. They're always enjoyable

Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: