Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Victorian Riverview Remodel Contest **CLOSED** EVERYONE HAS BEEN GIFTED :)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
ErnesaT

Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685

itm1000 wrote:Skymyst and ErnesaT, thank you so much for the great comments! I'm always looking for ways to improve my builds. That's above and beyond the call for a judge, and I really appreciate it.

You are very welcome. I love seeing other simmers' creations. I like to build as well so I get ideas from you all.

walkingstick

Thanks for the feedback ErnesaT. Glad you liked it. I'm sure what you mean about the umbrella, I'll have to take a look at that next time i'm in the game.

ErnesaT

walkingstick wrote:Thanks for the feedback ErnesaT. Glad you liked it. I'm sure what you mean about the umbrella, I'll have to take a look at that next time i'm in the game.

In-game, the umbrella looks like it's laying on the table open. I like the fact that an umbrella should be there though.

Tazm1n

Thank you for your feedback ErnesaT it's much appreciated, I'll have to remember hampers next time lol.

maria_loves_alex

thank you for the feedback

Mmdrgntobldrgn

ErnesaT, thank you for the feed back.

Build 1 BC’s Victorian
Lights + stairs/hallways = doh why do I forget those, not the first time. This is a bad habit of mine, reason when a sim walks into a room it automatically lights up.
Will also work on remembering hampers if I put in washers. "balloons" ??? I will have to go back into the house and look for them to see what I did. I really appreciate the input.

The Fixer Upper, thank you, I'm so glad that someone *'get's it'*. In area's where I have lived or traveled through, I have always seen at least 1 or more abandoned small farm. For me they have a dark beauty to them.

Again thank you for the feedback, it is valuable for future builds.

Peace,GranMama Dragon http://tinyurl.com/7pjx25u
ErnesaT

I just realized something. Some of you are puzzled by the objects I mentioned in my comment. I realized that when I opened my test game, I got a message that said some things would be replaced by other items.

A few of you had balloons in your houses. I think the balloons were supposed to be something else. I do apologize for the comments about balloons. Please be assured, though, that no points were deducted for said balloons. I thought you all were being festive.

Mmdrgntobldrgn

ErnesaT wrote:I just realized something. Some of you are puzzled by the objects I mentioned in my comment. I realized that when I opened my test game, I got a message that said some things would be replaced by other items.

A few of you had balloons in your houses. I think the balloons were supposed to be something else. I do apologize for the comments about balloons. Please be assured, though, that no points were deducted for said balloons. I thought you all were being festive.

Ah,that makes sense, but now I'm curious what got replaced.

Peace,GranMama Dragon http://tinyurl.com/7pjx25u
Emmy0322

Thanks Skymist for the compliments and ErnesaT for the feedback both are very appreciated! Thank you!

ErnesaT

Whatever it is has to be store content. I own all EPs and SPs and probably a lot of the store.

Pallypoo

Almost missed the feedback you posted, ErnesaT. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all!

I am sorry about the pictures, I misunderstood the rule about those. It says,
'6. Minimum amount of pictures is five, if you have more please link us to a slideshow or gallery.'

I thought minimum meant we had to post at least 5 so that was why I put the extra one in. If I have to lose 5 points that's okay I understand. I guess I'll ask to make sure next time. No worries. Thanks again!
becciburt

Pallypoo wrote:Almost missed the feedback you posted, ErnesaT. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all!

'6. Minimum amount of pictures is five, if you have more please link us to a slideshow or gallery.'

I thought minimum meant we had to post at least 5 so that was why I put the extra one in. If I have to lose 5 points that's okay I understand. I guess I'll ask to make sure next time. No worries. Thanks again!

Yes it was a minimum of 5 photos.

walkingstick

becciburt wrote:
Pallypoo wrote:Almost missed the feedback you posted, ErnesaT. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all!

I'm a bit confused about the minimum 5 photo thing too. I saw it in another comp and asked if it was maximum but it appears to be minumum and maximum. Ie. Five photos, no more no less. Am I right in thinking this?

becciburt

walkingstick wrote:
becciburt wrote:

I'm a bit confused about the minimum 5 photo thing too. I saw it in another comp and asked if it was maximum but it appears to be minumum and maximum. Ie. Five photos, no more no less. Am I right in thinking this?

its minimum but you have to use your common sense..if you have over 20 photos that will be best shown in a slideshow.

walkingstick

becciburt wrote:
walkingstick wrote:
becciburt wrote:

its minimum but you have to use your common sense..if you have over 20 photos that will be best shown in a slideshow.

I see, in that case pallypoo wasn't breaking the rules as such, by putting 6 pictures. Thanks for clarifying Becciburt. It's good to know for future reference as I'm sure I'll be entering another of your contests. They're always enjoyable

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: