Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Ruby and The Grim Reaper - A Bear, a Painting and a Computer  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
3xxx000

Thing for you to do
1. visit my page
2. Read my blog
3. Add as a friend
4. Replay to my blog to win something off your wishlist!
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/3xxx000
Visit now!
3xxx000

Thing for you to do
1. visit my page
2. Read my blog
3. Add as a friend
4. Replay to my blog to win something off your wishlist!
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/3xxx000
Visit now!
BryanSilverHarp

That happened to me once. I just killed a sim, old grim comes to take him (or her), and he walks around my house. Is it supposed to be a glitch?
ALLISONBARNA

I like to take a more, buffalo bill approach, and i put lewered a sim into my basement, and i delete the stairs.
kkrocks

aoej

Location:No-one actually cares but im watching u the whole time........

Ruby if u got a new computer reinstalled TS3 then backed up all ur saved data from ur other computer email it 2 urself saved the files back into ur new computer then played the game the file shouldnt be corrupt and u could continue the story !!!

BTW check out my thread: How High~Head can someone be just to kill another sim?
its like this but with ghosts and a lot of drowning and graveyards!

---------------------

From a very evil person
Lime18

hi everyone!!! please, I have my first EVER story/forum, can you come take a look???

thanks!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/417937.page

Lime18

bubblegumrose

How do you get the Grim Reaper to fall in love with ur sim? Do you need to do the cheat thing?
Lime18

hi everyone!! i have been working really hard on my VERY first story on the sims 3!! I need more recommendations, and can you guys please come check it out??? Here it is, if you decide to read it-

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/417937.page

thanks for all that do!! (all you need to do to recommend is post a reply that says recommended)

Lime18

Sims3Freak102

Awwwwuh man i miss this story to much...

PETS LEAKED PATCH INFO HERE: https://anonfiles.com/cdn/1
kikkin03

Meredith wrote:
jktee511 wrote:
Meredith wrote:
jktee511 wrote:I'm making a Pirate vs. Ninja Challenge!
NINJAS WILL ALWAYS WIN!

You wouldn't last one day as a realninja!
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!

Gremlins are better cute guys by day creepy jerks that eat your heart out at night

anyone know how to extract modes on a mac without stuffit?
GoneSims123

Hi, I don't like posting different topics on posts but redrogue60 came up with this amazing idea for an expansion pack and i think the sims 3 team will see it if it is on lots of forums.

This expansion tackles the subject of School & Growing Up. School in it various forms will be available for all age groups except babies.

Types of Schools

Day Care
Grade School – Both Public and Private Schools
High School – Both Public and Private
College for Young Adults
Tech School for Young Adults
Night School for Adults & Elders includes a Graduate level for Adults

Private Schools still need Headmaster approval to attend. Private schools also carry a tad more weight in scholarship acceptance as well as having chance cards with skill building.
Tech School will allow for mechanical skill building and allow for new career possibilities not available with uneducated or regular university Sims
Elders can go to school for a variety of reasons: Personal enrichment, starting a new career, skill building. Elders can also further their education in graduate level.

Day Care

We understand that the average Sim have bills to pay, and these days it is hard to make it on one income. For a Sim who wants a bit more structure to their child’s day, we now have daycare available. We have a full playground facility, educational toys and wonderful staff. The staff here will provide a nutritious meal, read stories, and know when put the children down for naps. We also have a kid friendly art and craft program designed to keep your child occupied. Additionally the friends your child makes here may last for the rest of their lives.

In addition to classes this pack will explore Teen social groups and clubs, Team Sports & Extra Curricular activities.

Children will be able to skill build here
New outdoor toy is the Sandbox
Daycares will have nap mats & cribs
Daycare workers will feed the kids & change diapers
Toddlers can hug, baby talk, and play patty cake with other toddlers
Toddlers will have a memory of their first day

Child/Teen School Information

Note: EA has already designed a grading and homework system for school age children and I say if it is not broke…
Parent/Teacher conferences will be held every fall for school age children
If you have the Expansion with weather during Summer the kids will be out of school unless the had bad grades that they have to go to Summer school
During Winter school maybe out due to snow
Periodically children may go on a field trip
Children maybe sent home with a request for their parents to make cupcake for classmates.
School age children can make themselves a bowl of cereal in the morning, make a sandwich in the afternoon, or get a snack after school. They will still be able to eat leftovers.
Parents will be able to drive or walk their kids to school.
School pictures – Parents can choose to buy some and hang them on the wall or show off wallet pictures to friends and brag.
Teens may schedule a graduation party and have memory of graduating High school (very handy if you are not wanting them to further their education) This would be separate from the birthday that makes them Young Adults
Children can bring things to school for show and tell and receive a moodlet based on how well received it was.
Parents can be invited to school for a “Career Day”

Middle School/High School Clubs

Astronomy Club – Meet in the evening to look to the heavens
Drama Club – Members will participate in chance cards pertaining to school plays and other dramatic pursuits
Environmental Club – will get assignments to plant things or collect seeds
Future Sim Business Leaders – will put them in touch with other business oriented Sims and maybe a more select group in college…
Sim Skeptic Society – The club that encourages teen Sims to think critically for themselves and always ask for evidence. They are the foot soldiers in the diligent fight against false promises and exaggerated claims.
The Chess Club – Two guesses on what they are into
Yearbook – Students will take pictures of classmates at events and at school

Middle School/High Sport Team

Cheerleading – They get a nifty new uniform and are able to do the school cheer and learn additional ones
Gymnastics
Football
Soccer
Wrestling

Teen Sims can try out for any of the sports teams but if they don’t have high enough body skill they won’t make it in. Teens who have poor grades cannot participate in sports. They say that a sport builds character and in this pack it has never been truer. It’s not about winning or losing it’s about how you play the game. Chance cards with fair play and sportsmanship questions will be available and the reward would be about something that will shape their minds as well as their bodies.

Qualifying for Scholarships

The University Scholarships program will be similar to the one from University. The main difference is that some students not only need the grades and necessary skills to get these precious Scholarships but on a few of the Scholarship they will need to submit a project or be involved in a particular extra curricular activity or have had a particular event in their lives to merit.

Scholarships – Everyone on this list is famous for the scholarship they would lend their name to. And most importantly deceased so wont get po'd for their name being used

The Teddy Roosevelt Scholarship award for Heroism and Public Service
The Isadora Duncan Interpretive Dance Scholarship
The Albert Einstein Scholarship for Logical Pursuits
The Minnesota Fats Scholarship for Bombastic Billiards
The Julia Child Scholarship for Clever Cookery
The Florence Nightingale Scholarship for Hygienic Habitations
The Sandro Botticelli Scholarship for the Visual Pleasing Arts
The William Shakespeare Scholarship for Intelligent Inscription
The Johann Sebastian Bach Scholarship for Heavenly Music
The Winston Churchill Scholarship for Rhetoric and Oratory Prowess
The Thomas Alva Edison Scholarship for Functional Apparatus Pursuits
The Eugene Sandow Scholarship for the Manly Art of Bodybuilding
The Harry Houdini Scholarship for Conjuring & Slight of Hand

In addition older students may qualify for a needs based grant.

The Golden Grant – for Elders going back to school
The Foster Grant – for Single Parents going back to school
The Potter Grant – for Orphans

University Information

University or Tech school attendance will not be required by this pack to be apart of all age groups but in order to join certain career paths you will need to attend school.
University and Tech school are different types of schools and thus have different types of career fields open to Sims when they are finished.
Grading probably should not be too different than from Sims 2: University except the introduction of group projects and homework assignments as a part of the grading. There should still be researching, skill building, term papers, and finals associated with semester grades.
Academic probation, dropping out, and the Dean’s List should all make Sims 3 reappearance.
Majors will still have career emphasis (Listed Below)
Campus Events will be announced in the school paper and in pop up windows
If a roommate dies the Living Sim semester grade will automatically be an A+
Students can have part time jobs
Spring Break would be Unlockable if there is a Vacation Expansion
Streaking will make a comeback!
Homesick students can send letters home via mailbox. They can also receive holiday cards and packages from home.
I really loved the little movie with the mom crying when her baby goes off to school I love to see it acted out here too. It’s so touching.

Majors

Art – Artist (Upcoming)
Architecture – Architect (Upcoming)
Biology – Medical, Veterinarian, Botanist, Biologist
Business – Business, Entrepreneur
Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement, Attorney
Drama - Entertainment
English – Journalism, Education
Kinesiology – Athletics, Military
History – Archeology, Education
Meteorology – Meteorology
Physics – Science, Astronomy (Upcoming)
Political Science – Politics, Military
Psychology - Psychology

Fraternities, Sororities & Secret Societies

The basic premise of these groups will not change. You will still need to meet a few members and be friends. The Sororities and Frats will have you do some sort of prank in order to get in as well apply. I would also say that a good party would be another thing to have and you’re in. The Secret Society will invite you.

The Frat & Sorority will have its own:

Crest
Pins (Frat & Sorority)
Handshake
Jacket
Frat House & Sorority House

Secret Societies

A Sim can be a member of a Frat or a Sorority and be a member of a Secret Society.
There will be no application for this Society it is exclusive and open by invitation only.
During the initiation a Member will tell the initiate the history story. The initiate must also learn the Secret Handshake. Lastly the initiate takes a vow and he then receives the Society Ring and Jacket.
Members who are in the Military, Politics & Business careers can get unexpected help from other members.
Secret Societies have a small Castle type building for their lot.

Social Groups

I always thought that the Sims 2: Apartment Life social groups made more sense as a part of University so here it goes.

Jocks
Socialites
Geeks/Techies
The “alternative” crowd

Each group will gravitate towards certain majors and extra curricular activities. They will also have the greetings associated to them.

New Community Lots

Student Union
Private School Campus
Day Care
University Campus Class Buildings
Tattoo Parlors
Tech School Campus
Doughnut Shop
Bowling Alley
Taco Stand
Burger Hut

Living Arrangements

When a Sim reaches the Young Adult phase they can move out on their own and are able to live in these various type arrangements:

Fraternity House – Have to rush to get in, nicer than dorms
Sorority - Have to rush to get in, nicer than dorms
Dorm – Bargain on campus living
Rent House – Rent will be due weekly
Apartments – Rent will be due weekly

Expenses and rent will be determined by which choice of living space you choose. Dorms will have the least amount of overhead because students who live there will get their food from the cafeteria. Rent on houses and apartments will be due weekly. Landlords can be called on both types for repairs.

Rent will be determined by type of neighborhood it is in
Beware of more chance of thief in bad neighborhoods but rent will be cheaper
Noisy neighbors will still be an issue
Apartment and dorm dwellers will still get visitors from the surrounding city
Roommates can be sloppy or neurotic and you can’t control them

New Careers

Mechanic
Archeology gives a little Easter egg if you have World Adventures
Law
Social Worker
Education

Part Time Jobs

Bartender
Student Aide
Fast Food Worker
Substitute Teacher or Teacher's Aide
Tutor
Physical Trainer

New Traits

Studious

Radio Station

College Rock

I also think we should add Pomp and Circumstance by Sir Edward Elgar to Classical Station

New Dance

The Lindy Hop
The Napoleon Dynamite Dance

New Book

What?! You need more books in this one?

New Parties

Toga Parties
College Graduation Party – Parents can give a large gift like a car as a gift
High School Graduation Party
Sports Parties
Faculty Parties - Professor's get together and shmooze with students

Food

Fast Food
Gyros
Chinese take out
Ramen Noodles
Breakfast Tacos
Protein Shakes
Meal replacement bars
Microwave Popcorn

New Activities

Arm Wrestling
Kicky Bag
Pool, snooker & Darts can be 2 man teams
Throwing Frisbees
Hanging Out
Flexing for the Ladies
Pool/Snooker
Studying on the grass
Inviting a study group over
group video game playing

Buy/Build

Decorations
The Periodic Table Chart
The Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci (sketch)
Photo of Einstein with tongue out
New York Public Library Lions Statues
Worlds Fair Pixie Statues by Frank Lloyd Wright
University Symbol Banners for Light Poles
University Banner hang-able between columns

Scribe’s Desk
Scroll Case
Antique Spyglass – for use as a Telescope
Ship in a bottle
Antique Globe
Bunk Beds
Fire escapes
ladders

Items from Sims 2 Apartment Life that should make a return
The Spiral Stairs - in marble, wooden, glass and metal, and wrought iron
Vending Machines - Candy, Soda etc.
Air ducts & vents
the garage door styles especially the gearhead
The Murphy Bed
Trash chute
apartment mailboxes
The Jock Trophies
The Huge oil painting
Closets
the baby bouncer & the danglemaster deluxe
and the stone trim peices

From Free Time

Basketball hoop
modular synthesizer
The restored car

“Juice” Keg – drinking out of the tap, cup and keg stands

Community Items
Bowling Alley Bowling Ball Rack
Neon Signs
Bowling Shoe Rack
Bowling Lane
Air Hockey Table
Video Games
Smustle, Smustle Revolution Machine
Electronics Kiosk (Mp3 player, Handheld Game)
Ping Pong
Bell Tower Buy/Build items
Billiard & Snooker tables

If a sims is jogging hiking or working out they will put on their mp3 player
Vigmed

GoneSims123 wrote:Hi, I don't like posting different topics on posts but redrogue60 came up with this amazing idea for an expansion pack and i think the sims 3 team will see it if it is on lots of forums.

This expansion tackles the subject of School & Growing Up. School in it various forms will be available for all age groups except babies.

Types of Schools

Day Care
Grade School – Both Public and Private Schools
High School – Both Public and Private
College for Young Adults
Tech School for Young Adults
Night School for Adults & Elders includes a Graduate level for Adults

Private Schools still need Headmaster approval to attend. Private schools also carry a tad more weight in scholarship acceptance as well as having chance cards with skill building.
Tech School will allow for mechanical skill building and allow for new career possibilities not available with uneducated or regular university Sims
Elders can go to school for a variety of reasons: Personal enrichment, starting a new career, skill building. Elders can also further their education in graduate level.

Day Care

We understand that the average Sim have bills to pay, and these days it is hard to make it on one income. For a Sim who wants a bit more structure to their child’s day, we now have daycare available. We have a full playground facility, educational toys and wonderful staff. The staff here will provide a nutritious meal, read stories, and know when put the children down for naps. We also have a kid friendly art and craft program designed to keep your child occupied. Additionally the friends your child makes here may last for the rest of their lives.

In addition to classes this pack will explore Teen social groups and clubs, Team Sports & Extra Curricular activities.

Children will be able to skill build here
New outdoor toy is the Sandbox
Daycares will have nap mats & cribs
Daycare workers will feed the kids & change diapers
Toddlers can hug, baby talk, and play patty cake with other toddlers
Toddlers will have a memory of their first day

Child/Teen School Information

Note: EA has already designed a grading and homework system for school age children and I say if it is not broke…
Parent/Teacher conferences will be held every fall for school age children
If you have the Expansion with weather during Summer the kids will be out of school unless the had bad grades that they have to go to Summer school
During Winter school maybe out due to snow
Periodically children may go on a field trip
Children maybe sent home with a request for their parents to make cupcake for classmates.
School age children can make themselves a bowl of cereal in the morning, make a sandwich in the afternoon, or get a snack after school. They will still be able to eat leftovers.
Parents will be able to drive or walk their kids to school.
School pictures – Parents can choose to buy some and hang them on the wall or show off wallet pictures to friends and brag.
Teens may schedule a graduation party and have memory of graduating High school (very handy if you are not wanting them to further their education) This would be separate from the birthday that makes them Young Adults
Children can bring things to school for show and tell and receive a moodlet based on how well received it was.
Parents can be invited to school for a “Career Day”

Middle School/High School Clubs

Astronomy Club – Meet in the evening to look to the heavens
Drama Club – Members will participate in chance cards pertaining to school plays and other dramatic pursuits
Environmental Club – will get assignments to plant things or collect seeds
Future Sim Business Leaders – will put them in touch with other business oriented Sims and maybe a more select group in college…
Sim Skeptic Society – The club that encourages teen Sims to think critically for themselves and always ask for evidence. They are the foot soldiers in the diligent fight against false promises and exaggerated claims.
The Chess Club – Two guesses on what they are into
Yearbook – Students will take pictures of classmates at events and at school

Middle School/High Sport Team

Cheerleading – They get a nifty new uniform and are able to do the school cheer and learn additional ones
Gymnastics
Football
Soccer
Wrestling

Teen Sims can try out for any of the sports teams but if they don’t have high enough body skill they won’t make it in. Teens who have poor grades cannot participate in sports. They say that a sport builds character and in this pack it has never been truer. It’s not about winning or losing it’s about how you play the game. Chance cards with fair play and sportsmanship questions will be available and the reward would be about something that will shape their minds as well as their bodies.

Qualifying for Scholarships

The University Scholarships program will be similar to the one from University. The main difference is that some students not only need the grades and necessary skills to get these precious Scholarships but on a few of the Scholarship they will need to submit a project or be involved in a particular extra curricular activity or have had a particular event in their lives to merit.

Scholarships – Everyone on this list is famous for the scholarship they would lend their name to. And most importantly deceased so wont get po'd for their name being used

The Teddy Roosevelt Scholarship award for Heroism and Public Service
The Isadora Duncan Interpretive Dance Scholarship
The Albert Einstein Scholarship for Logical Pursuits
The Minnesota Fats Scholarship for Bombastic Billiards
The Julia Child Scholarship for Clever Cookery
The Florence Nightingale Scholarship for Hygienic Habitations
The Sandro Botticelli Scholarship for the Visual Pleasing Arts
The William Shakespeare Scholarship for Intelligent Inscription
The Johann Sebastian Bach Scholarship for Heavenly Music
The Winston Churchill Scholarship for Rhetoric and Oratory Prowess
The Thomas Alva Edison Scholarship for Functional Apparatus Pursuits
The Eugene Sandow Scholarship for the Manly Art of Bodybuilding
The Harry Houdini Scholarship for Conjuring & Slight of Hand

In addition older students may qualify for a needs based grant.

The Golden Grant – for Elders going back to school
The Foster Grant – for Single Parents going back to school
The Potter Grant – for Orphans

University Information

University or Tech school attendance will not be required by this pack to be apart of all age groups but in order to join certain career paths you will need to attend school.
University and Tech school are different types of schools and thus have different types of career fields open to Sims when they are finished.
Grading probably should not be too different than from Sims 2: University except the introduction of group projects and homework assignments as a part of the grading. There should still be researching, skill building, term papers, and finals associated with semester grades.
Academic probation, dropping out, and the Dean’s List should all make Sims 3 reappearance.
Majors will still have career emphasis (Listed Below)
Campus Events will be announced in the school paper and in pop up windows
If a roommate dies the Living Sim semester grade will automatically be an A+
Students can have part time jobs
Spring Break would be Unlockable if there is a Vacation Expansion
Streaking will make a comeback!
Homesick students can send letters home via mailbox. They can also receive holiday cards and packages from home.
I really loved the little movie with the mom crying when her baby goes off to school I love to see it acted out here too. It’s so touching.

Majors

Art – Artist (Upcoming)
Architecture – Architect (Upcoming)
Biology – Medical, Veterinarian, Botanist, Biologist
Business – Business, Entrepreneur
Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement, Attorney
Drama - Entertainment
English – Journalism, Education
Kinesiology – Athletics, Military
History – Archeology, Education
Meteorology – Meteorology
Physics – Science, Astronomy (Upcoming)
Political Science – Politics, Military
Psychology - Psychology

Fraternities, Sororities & Secret Societies

The basic premise of these groups will not change. You will still need to meet a few members and be friends. The Sororities and Frats will have you do some sort of prank in order to get in as well apply. I would also say that a good party would be another thing to have and you’re in. The Secret Society will invite you.

The Frat & Sorority will have its own:

Crest
Pins (Frat & Sorority)
Handshake
Jacket
Frat House & Sorority House

Secret Societies

A Sim can be a member of a Frat or a Sorority and be a member of a Secret Society.
There will be no application for this Society it is exclusive and open by invitation only.
During the initiation a Member will tell the initiate the history story. The initiate must also learn the Secret Handshake. Lastly the initiate takes a vow and he then receives the Society Ring and Jacket.
Members who are in the Military, Politics & Business careers can get unexpected help from other members.
Secret Societies have a small Castle type building for their lot.

Social Groups

I always thought that the Sims 2: Apartment Life social groups made more sense as a part of University so here it goes.

Jocks
Socialites
Geeks/Techies
The “alternative” crowd

Each group will gravitate towards certain majors and extra curricular activities. They will also have the greetings associated to them.

New Community Lots

Student Union
Private School Campus
Day Care
University Campus Class Buildings
Tattoo Parlors
Tech School Campus
Doughnut Shop
Bowling Alley
Taco Stand
Burger Hut

Living Arrangements

When a Sim reaches the Young Adult phase they can move out on their own and are able to live in these various type arrangements:

Fraternity House – Have to rush to get in, nicer than dorms
Sorority - Have to rush to get in, nicer than dorms
Dorm – Bargain on campus living
Rent House – Rent will be due weekly
Apartments – Rent will be due weekly

Expenses and rent will be determined by which choice of living space you choose. Dorms will have the least amount of overhead because students who live there will get their food from the cafeteria. Rent on houses and apartments will be due weekly. Landlords can be called on both types for repairs.

Rent will be determined by type of neighborhood it is in
Beware of more chance of thief in bad neighborhoods but rent will be cheaper
Noisy neighbors will still be an issue
Apartment and dorm dwellers will still get visitors from the surrounding city
Roommates can be sloppy or neurotic and you can’t control them

New Careers

Mechanic
Archeology gives a little Easter egg if you have World Adventures
Law
Social Worker
Education

Part Time Jobs

Bartender
Student Aide
Fast Food Worker
Substitute Teacher or Teacher's Aide
Tutor
Physical Trainer

New Traits

Studious

Radio Station

College Rock

I also think we should add Pomp and Circumstance by Sir Edward Elgar to Classical Station

New Dance

The Lindy Hop
The Napoleon Dynamite Dance

New Book

What?! You need more books in this one?

New Parties

Toga Parties
College Graduation Party – Parents can give a large gift like a car as a gift
High School Graduation Party
Sports Parties
Faculty Parties - Professor's get together and shmooze with students

Food

Fast Food
Gyros
Chinese take out
Ramen Noodles
Breakfast Tacos
Protein Shakes
Meal replacement bars
Microwave Popcorn

New Activities

Arm Wrestling
Kicky Bag
Pool, snooker & Darts can be 2 man teams
Throwing Frisbees
Hanging Out
Flexing for the Ladies
Pool/Snooker
Studying on the grass
Inviting a study group over
group video game playing

Buy/Build

Decorations
The Periodic Table Chart
The Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci (sketch)
Photo of Einstein with tongue out
New York Public Library Lions Statues
Worlds Fair Pixie Statues by Frank Lloyd Wright
University Symbol Banners for Light Poles
University Banner hang-able between columns

Scribe’s Desk
Scroll Case
Antique Spyglass – for use as a Telescope
Ship in a bottle
Antique Globe
Bunk Beds
Fire escapes
ladders

Items from Sims 2 Apartment Life that should make a return
The Spiral Stairs - in marble, wooden, glass and metal, and wrought iron
Vending Machines - Candy, Soda etc.
Air ducts & vents
the garage door styles especially the gearhead
The Murphy Bed
Trash chute
apartment mailboxes
The Jock Trophies
The Huge oil painting
Closets
the baby bouncer & the danglemaster deluxe
and the stone trim peices

From Free Time

Basketball hoop
modular synthesizer
The restored car

“Juice” Keg – drinking out of the tap, cup and keg stands

Community Items
Bowling Alley Bowling Ball Rack
Neon Signs
Bowling Shoe Rack
Bowling Lane
Air Hockey Table
Video Games
Smustle, Smustle Revolution Machine
Electronics Kiosk (Mp3 player, Handheld Game)
Ping Pong
Bell Tower Buy/Build items
Billiard & Snooker tables

If a sims is jogging hiking or working out they will put on their mp3 player

GM's would call that "hijacking" and there already is a place for such things where they can easily find such ideas & feedback. From the Forum Index, under: Ideas & Feedback.

I'll be nice and make you a link for easy directing: Ideas & Feedback

It would be sad to see this thread become a focal point for advertisements and whatnots just because of the amount of views it had. Unless Ruby comes back, this thread is dead. Please don't start to fill her thread with spam.

And with that done with: Ruby, you are missed and with SiManiacs gone...

Read your last post from here that was a lil' over a month ago. Busy with life, huh? That is good. I've no doubt you'll check this again at some point in the future, and if so:

I was here, and I said, "Hello."

Panio

RubytheFuzzled wrote:
lalalost wrote:Aw, Faith is too cute. The Grim Reaper must be fairly attractive under that cloak and mask... if they come off that is. But you would know more than I. I am not his girlfriend...

I'll just say this - He NEVER takes that thing off. Never. Your guess is as good as mine.

Her is sssooo handsome under that thing!

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: