Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Zone X - An RPG, unlimited spots. *SHOW ME YOUR CHOCOLATE.*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
sgbd

Location:If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

ronile1 wrote:(*bows*
Jeez, thanks. )

(Well, you have to admit, it wasn't exactly the world's greatest conversation starter. XD I mean, how is Sophie supposed to respond to that?)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/28/12 05:21 PM

ronile1

(Sorry I poofed, had to go to eat. Let me try again.)
Jason
I hear a rustle in the trees, and go into thw forest to check what it is. A dark figure is standing there - a man - he notices me and turn the tranquilizer gun to my direction.
Shit.

I start running back to the beach, knowing that he won't do anything when there are others around.
The first dart misses the back of my head by an inch, and I duck just in time for the second one to go past my head.
I make a sharp turn to avoid the thrid dart, and to use my newly discovered power.
I look up to the sky, clear blue sky, and watch them slowly fill with dark clouds.
That'll be enough for now, I think as I start running again, the rain should slow him down.
I hear him slip in the mud, and the forth dart hits the ground next to me. I can already see the huts when the fifth dart hits my leg, and I mannage to take the last step out of the forest before I pass out.
(How's that?)

sgbd

Location:If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

(Good... BTW, have you noticed that something's up with the censoring on the forums? Like, on a roleplay I was thinking of joining, someone dropped the f-bomb, and it wasn't censored, but then someone misspelled Spongebob, and it censored that.)

ronile1

(The f-word thing... There's a way of saying words liek that and not getting censored. I don't want to say it here, though...)

Panio

(Hi!)
JB
I teleport back to the beach and see a collapsed dude. I walk upto him.
"Uh..." I say, kinda confused.

sgbd

Phoenix
I keep crying, trying to keep the thoughts of the possibility (or liklihood) of Stewart maybe dying. To reassure myself that he is still living, I place my thumb and forefinger on his wrist, and feel a flush of relief that his pulse is still going, feebly, but still going.

dillydop

(Cael) (I keep wanting to call him Ciel...)
I walk up behind the girl named Phoebe panicking over the unconscious boy, Stewart. "He'll be fine." I say to her.

sgbd

Phoenix
I look up ever so slightly.

"How would you know that?" I say, my eyes as red as my hair.

Luna
I watch the unfolding scene with the three other from behind a tree, levitating just a bit.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 08:41 PM

dillydop

(Cael)
"I see how long anyone here has left to live, as well as their names, as clearly as you can see the color of my eyes."

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 08:43 PM

sgbd

Phoenix
"So he's not going to die? Yet, I mean?"

dillydop

(Cael)
"His life... is shorter than one would hope, but it is long enough to determine that this will not be the cause of his death."

sgbd

Phoenix
"How much shorter?"

Any other day, I would be at least a little bit concerned about the probably rabid look in my eyes, but today, I don't give a **** about anything.

Except Stewart, clearly.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 08:55 PM

dillydop

(Cael)
Any other day, I would probably say 'I'm sorry, I can't tell you.' But something, maybe the terror in her eyes and obvious love for him or my curiosity about the handsome boy, persuaded me to say, "He has approximatly ten years left. You must promise not to tell him though."

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 09:05 PM

sgbd

Phoenix
"O-okay." I say, sniffling. "I thought you were going to say something along the lines of a week, but comparerd to that, ten years is great."

I break down into sobs again.

"Do you have any idea how we can wake him up?"

dillydop

(Cael)
"There is a 100% chance I have no idea."

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: