Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How do I get more simpoints without buying them?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
lsteig518

Yea I heard that you did not have to buy simpoints for free. And I was wondering how you got them?
MaryJos

...buy simpoints for free ? I don't get your question ? There is no way of getting them unless there is a contest or something...

Sphire_Ziemia

Well you could make a wish list and can hope someone will send you something. Usually that only happens if you contribute many builds to the community or come up with neat fashions.

PsychoMasterX

I noticed you don't World Adventures registered it the only pack with free points
Banky007

There's the "Refer a friend" option.. if you get a friend to buy their first sim point bundle you give them a link to click and you get 300 sim points plus a refer a friend set.

Merry Christmas!!
npilakis

can u get sims points in sims 3 gernerations
blacksheba1973

npilakis wrote:can u get sims points in sims 3 gernerations
No sorry.

npilakis

ok no problem thx
JULIANNE246138

Is it possible to get simpoints from friends?
mle4ever

Edit:
NVM, dead thread -_-

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/03/12 03:43 PM

realyakkersims

There is another way apart from buying and contests . If you have target or somewhere (i go to target normally they have all the expansion packs and 'stuff packs') they have litterally everything for the sims. You can buy 'stuff' packs like Outdoor living and lots other but also when you buy an expansion pack there should be a bunch of little papers when you buy a expansion pack on the left side. If your lucky you can download store content from this little paper thingy the mostly likely says 'STORE CONTENT'
OR
you could buy store content from target.

Hope this was usefull
suzses

You can also watch ads for free simpoints, although sometimes there aren't very many ads to be found:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/673494.page

ETA: Ack - where do these ancient threads come from.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/05/14 01:30 AM

ceejay402

mle4ever wrote:Edit:
NVM, dead thread -_-

if helpful this thread has been brought back from the dead, again

lisasc360

realyakkersims wrote:There is another way apart from buying and contests . If you have target or somewhere (i go to target normally they have all the expansion packs and 'stuff packs') they have litterally everything for the sims. You can buy 'stuff' packs like Outdoor living and lots other but also when you buy an expansion pack there should be a bunch of little papers when you buy a expansion pack on the left side. If your lucky you can download store content from this little paper thingy the mostly likely says 'STORE CONTENT'
OR
you could buy store content from target.

Hope this was usefull

Hello and welcome to the forums...

I'm pretty sure the OP has found other ways to get points as this thread is 4 years old. I don't think that the OP is still waiting on an answer...

Bret Michaels concert 5/27/12
AFoxGirl

What do you have to do to earn Sims points? I thought it was at the beginning of the game when its loading, ( where you click on objects that it tells you to find) but I never seem to ever accumulate any points?? Any idea's?

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: