Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can't remove Pizza slice out of Inventory  XML
Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Elphie

I've got a slice of pizza in my inventory that I just can't get rid of. I get the following message any time I click on it:

"There are no interactions currently available for this inventory item."

It is now of horrifying quality and I'd like to be rid of it. Does anyone know how I can rid myself of it once and for all?

Eilonwynn

Instead of clicking on it, try clicking and dragging it to the trash yourself, and just see if that works.
Elphie

Gave it a shot and still no go. T___T That frowny face is haunting me.
laceiba1924

Have you tried click and dragging it onto the floor? Make sure you're on your own lot.

You could check if your Sim has an option to eat it or throw it away. Not sure they'd want to eat it anymore though...hehe

~Ceiba

"Studies Show Most Sims Mispronounce "Zsdersw""

"Broccoli Discovered To Be Colonies Of Tiny Aliens With Murder On Their Minds"
Elphie

I will try the click+drag to floor when I get home today.

She's not given an option to eat or throw away. I've also tried putting it in the 'fridge but no dice. >_> She's been coughing lately and I'm sure she'd probably be struck down if she ate that slice.
Elphie

So I tried the click and drag and it wouldn't work. I tried it in my home as well as outside on the grass. The pointer remains a normal pointer, not changing to the pointer attached to a gear.

I'm starting to think that I'm stuck with that pizza slice until my Sim dies. Q_Q
dg35s

I have a job book that's stuck in my inventory. Unable to drag, read or anything else. Keeps saying No Interactions available. I'm trying to find an answer too.
Bubiwumpkins

I have a Birthday cake in my inventory and it's the same!!! I really desperatly want to get rid of it If anyone finds a solution please let me kno!
MarySweet

When I toggle active households I lose all my backpack-inventory and my fridge inventory too. Maybe you could unload all your inventory onto the property-floor/counters and toggle households and then toggle back and see if it's gone.

Spawned babies need your compassion

I like Story Progression; I just need it to make sense.

When my Sim-grandson moved out of the neighborhood:
SimToth1212

I have fish in my family inventory that I can't do anything with either. Lucky for me they can't go rotten!!

If its in your personal inventory have you tried dragging it to the "sell" box?
RinKat

Drag the rotten food[pizza slices/birthday cakes] over to the money sign to the left and sell it. If you want to get a birthday cake, get one from the buy mode in the garden stuff.
KavvanShrike

i have this problem too with a tiny space rock. it has no options and will allow no drag option at all so i cant sell it or move it
AimHere

I have this problem too. One of my Sims has a "skill training" book (for gardening, I believe, purchased at the bookstore) in her inventory. The book is for levels 1-2 in the gardening skill. After purchasing it, she raised (via practice) her skill level beyond this, and now I can't do anything with the book.

If I click on it, the only option is "Read", but it's ghosted out (since she is beyond the level the book applies to). I can't click and drag the book anywhere... not to the "Sell" box, not into the house or onto the bookshelves, nothing.

Unless EA provides a fix, I guess this book isn't going anywhere for the foreseeable future? I'm just glad our Sim inventories don't seem to have an (unreasonably small) limit on the number of items they can carry.

At least it's not a perishable item, like some of you have gotten stuck with!

Aimhere

Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: