Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Life As We See It .::A Legacy Challenge::.  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Author Message
rockysixx


Joined: 01/16/12 05:16 PM
Messages: 119
Location:Parts Unknown
Offline

Hey everyone! I know I've been kinda MIA from the boards for a while but I'm back! I've just been really busy with finding a job & tons of homework. Plus I had writers block. As someone had pointed out to me, I have 5 kids, 3 boys & 2 girls but according to the challenge rules I have to have an even amount. Obviously I would have to have another kid but I couldn't figure out how to write that into the story since Kris & Kira are adults now & all the kids are either YA or teens.
But! I have figured everything out & I'm pretty sure I have everything planned for next generation. Alls I have to do is finish up with this gen, which should be about 2-3 chapters.
I'm excited for the next gen. I'm not going to make any promises as to when they'll be out because I have NO clue but...very soon

Now you've looked, now you read

http://rockysixxsims.wordpress.com/
Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline

rockysixx wrote:Hey everyone! I know I've been kinda MIA from the boards for a while but I'm back! I've just been really busy with finding a job & tons of homework. Plus I had writers block. As someone had pointed out to me, I have 5 kids, 3 boys & 2 girls but according to the challenge rules I have to have an even amount. Obviously I would have to have another kid but I couldn't figure out how to write that into the story since Kris & Kira are adults now & all the kids are either YA or teens.
But! I have figured everything out & I'm pretty sure I have everything planned for next generation. Alls I have to do is finish up with this gen, which should be about 2-3 chapters.
I'm excited for the next gen. I'm not going to make any promises as to when they'll be out because I have NO clue but...very soon

Aww, glad to hear you're back! I'm looking forward to the next generation!

Profile
FyireChilde


Joined: 10/07/09 03:28 AM
Messages: 1197
Location:lurking around
Offline

drew10player wrote:
FyireChilde wrote:It's exciting and terrifying, but if everything goes as planned I will be...still not rich or famous in any way. XD;
I'm doing my quick end of the week messages check and then I'm scooting off to go be chained to a drawing table for the next 10 to 15 hours. It's raining and my natural light is probably shot for the day, which is a bummer for me, but I'll have to make due...and turn off the computer to avoid sims...

@_@

Why do you have to draw for that long?!
I hope you have fun, at least. :3


I love drawing, right now I'm on a tight deadline to produce 20-24 illustrations in roughly 21 days, so that's why I'm chained to my table. I can show you them in June once the project is made public, they are pretty sweet. I'm terrified right now since my hand is sore and I'm falling behind in my production schedule by three images...


@rockysixx - I'm glad you are back, there are so few people doing this challenge on the board that we need to start a secret society and totally all pretend to hang out together. Challenge party. That or I can just enjoy your second generation when I really come back.


Thus concludes my weekly check in, I will return next Friday!~

Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline

FyireChilde wrote:I love drawing, right now I'm on a tight deadline to produce 20-24 illustrations in roughly 21 days, so that's why I'm chained to my table. I can show you them in June once the project is made public, they are pretty sweet. I'm terrified right now since my hand is sore and I'm falling behind in my production schedule by three images...

Whoa! Can't wait to see it! <3

Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline


Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline


Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline


Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline


Profile
rockysixx


Joined: 01/16/12 05:16 PM
Messages: 119
Location:Parts Unknown
Offline

Just finished writing the next chapter. Look for the story to be updated within the upcoming days Homework has slowed down a considerable amount so I've had time to write.
also gonna say, there's been a huge time gap which is probably why I had writers block, lol. I'm never playing that far ahead in game ever again! I learned my lesson, haha.

so yeah...I'd say by the end of the weekend, DoL will finally be updated!

Now you've looked, now you read

http://rockysixxsims.wordpress.com/
Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline

rockysixx wrote:Just finished writing the next chapter. Look for the story to be updated within the upcoming days Homework has slowed down a considerable amount so I've had time to write.
also gonna say, there's been a huge time gap which is probably why I had writers block, lol. I'm never playing that far ahead in game ever again! I learned my lesson, haha.

so yeah...I'd say by the end of the weekend, DoL will finally be updated!


Looking forward to the update! <3

Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline


Profile
rockysixx


Joined: 01/16/12 05:16 PM
Messages: 119
Location:Parts Unknown
Offline

Anyone know where I can find a non rabbit hole City Hall to download? I doesn't even have to be fully furnished, I just need it for this next generation.
If I wasn't so bad at building in this game, I'd build it myself but I'm hopeless! I'm thinking about rather using the library or downloading a different playable library and using that. We'll see.
But if anyone finds one, let me know

Now you've looked, now you read

http://rockysixxsims.wordpress.com/
Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline

rockysixx wrote:Anyone know where I can find a non rabbit hole City Hall to download? I doesn't even have to be fully furnished, I just need it for this next generation.
If I wasn't so bad at building in this game, I'd build it myself but I'm hopeless! I'm thinking about rather using the library or downloading a different playable library and using that. We'll see.
But if anyone finds one, let me know

I don't know of one right off the top of my head, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for you! ^_^

Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline


Profile
FyireChilde


Joined: 10/07/09 03:28 AM
Messages: 1197
Location:lurking around
Offline

drew10player wrote:Whoa! Can't wait to see it! <3


Sadly you'll have to wait a bit longer, but my exciting news is that I emailed off the last image and all that remains will be revisions before I'm totally done! I'm going to sim...because I haven't in three weeks and that sounds like an awesome thing to do.

@rockysixx- I just made a box building and decorated a second story room as an office. I didn't even color the outside. I should go do that, if it comes out well I can upload it, but I think it looks silly....

=D

Profile
 
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: