Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Build-n-Share #96-97-- pp. 204--Cinco de Mayo  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
addict1220

Six plans?! Glad you are inspired.

I have an idea for challenge 100, but will probably be fairly absent for it...due date is in two weeks, and baby could come pretty much at any time! Hoping I'll at least be able to check in and see the cool work, though.

Addict

AnonymousMist

Nut bunnies! I just did a whole house and it's like totally dead wrong LOL. only 2 bedrooms and def not vibrant coloured. UGH!!! stupid forums were down all day.
Anyways, I'll do another one sometime this week and stuff. sigh. I even named the ppl wrong lol.
AnonymousMist

This is not an entry. just thought id share the pics. Oh my files arent uploading so i'll update this post with the link to the lot at a later time

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee369/Anonymous_Mist/Just%2
0my%20builds/

http://www.mediafire.com/?hjv8s19f8fbks8z <- house link

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/11 02:38 AM

mgolden27

Looking forward to the challenge! Especially since I was looking for something to do with my kids back in school after spring break.

I'm so excited for you addict! Good luck whenever the special delivery comes. I can't think of a better way to celebrate your first mother's day, since it's almost here also.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/11 01:40 AM

Mystik1978

Oh as I said in another post - I just toddled out of the gifting forums and found this. I love the idea behind it and it seems I have a lot of reading to do.

I don't know if I will every try since I never tried building a house from the ground up, because it has always scared me. Best I do is a remodel but I will be lurking for now on for sure!

See what happens when I look around!

scorpiophoenix

Addict, Anjubee and Freynas, thank you for the great times here and the creative outlet. I am no longer going to be uploading or posting anything on the forums. Thank you and good luck to everyone. I am no longer an active member of the community.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/10/11 08:12 PM

lilkajira82

I'm going to ATTEMPT to join this challenge, if I can get a house I like done in time. I dont have much experience building, but we'll see if I can find my muse

Only one question....is there a format I need to use to enter?
Karima

Hi Everyone, happy belated Cinco De Mayo, can't wait to see the entries!
I started one, but between closing on a house, final exams and starting a new job....it's been rough to finish!

Addict, I wrote you back on BB : )

[img]http://i854.photobucket.com
/albums/ab105/anjubee/bns_fad
e.gif?t=1251688153[/img]
Scoiattolo

lilkajira82 wrote:I'm going to ATTEMPT to join this challenge, if I can get a house I like done in time. I dont have much experience building, but we'll see if I can find my muse

Only one question....is there a format I need to use to enter?

Here is the form to use:

OFFICIAL ENTRY (It helps to include the particular challenge, too!)

NAME: (your TS3 name)

LINK TO LOT: (link to where you lot can be found/downloaded. This can be on the Exchange or some other uploading site like mediafire. It is also not strictly necessary to link to your lot. The judging is based on your media only.)

LINK TO MEDIA:http: (link to the pictures/slides you've taken of your lot. Be sure your pictures show everything you want the judges to see. Too many pictures are better than not enough. Try for some close ups as well as distance shots. Simmers post their slideshows on many different sites including the Exchange and Photobucket.)

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: (Sometimes there is an optional challenge besides the creation of the main lot. If you've entered the optional challenge, post your links to media and optional item here.)

LEVEL: (beginner, intermediate or advanced)

LOT SIZE ADDRESS & FINAL COST:

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS:

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM:

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED:

lilkajira82

OFFICIAL ENTRY #96-97 Cinco de Mayo

NAME: lilkajira82

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4083222

LINK TO MEDIA: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=321417

LEVEL: beginner

LOT SIZE ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 30x30 lot 365 Oak Grove Road Sunset Valley $51324

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: Adobe Style Home, inspired by a neighbor of my moth in Saint George UT. 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Kitchen, living room, dining room and Terrarium. Fenced in vegitable garden. Front Porch, back porch.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM: Yes please. This is my first creation, and I would like to get better

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED: No Custom Content.
AnonymousMist

o crappers. i thought i had to the 12th. ugh! ok. I'll still do a house though and load it up. Even if i dont get all the pics up tonight. and is this 7 pm EST? if so im in trouble LOL
KittKat7147

AnonymousMist wrote:o crappers. i thought i had to the 12th. ugh! ok. I'll still do a house though and load it up. Even if i dont get all the pics up tonight. and is this 7 pm EST? if so im in trouble LOL

Don't stress! It will be okay if you submit pics, etc. tomorrow. Just go ahead and post your official entry with description tonight

KittKat7147

The 98-99 challenge may be slightly delayed. It will be up no later than tomorrow evening, CST though.

ALSO, we're coming up on the 100th week of BnS! Can't believe it's been that long. I think I started with the challenge on the 4th week or so. WOW!!! Time flies. Addict has a fantastic idea for the 100th challenge. Just a hint.... think COMMUNITY. Hope you'll all take part in this one!!!

addict1220

Sorry I have been a bit absent this week, but Cinco de Mayo ended up having a new significance for us this year...

The baby has arrived!

It took 31 hours of labor and an eventual c-section, but AJ finally made it into the world at a whopping 8 lbs, 14 oz.Thank goodness he was 2 weeks early!

Thank you all for your support. I will try to drop in here and there in the weeks to come.

A big thanks to the team who will continue Build-n-Share and continue to grow our wonderful community.

Happy Building,
Addict

KittKat7147

WooHoo!!!! Congrats So excited for you Addict! Enjoy your time with the new little one. I know pics are verboten here, but maybe just one on Builders Boulevard? Pretty please?

While Addict is settling into the joys of motherhood, your BnS judges and organizers will be carrying on the challenge in her absence. We wish you well, Addict, and look forward to your return

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: