Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pink Ladies Biker Club: Gifters With A Cause. (We're Coming For You)  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
HylianJovi92

Mew, I said it a thousand times before, but I need to say it again, that castle is wicked!

• 50% Legend of Zelda Nerd
• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome
Mewlyar

HylianJovi92 wrote:Mew, I said it a thousand times before, but I need to say it again, that castle is wicked!

Aw, thank you, HJ!

*~ searching for fairies where the flowers bloom ~*
Squish the worm!
Bookworm742

looks awesome, mew!
InvisibleQuail

The castle looks awesome Mewlyar!!
Good job!

Faith_Andhope

marystarbright wrote: Thank You Faith_Andhope & potterphyle For the gifts

You're welcome. Hugz

Kylierose19 wrote:Thankyou Faith_Andhope for my gift ^_^ it is perfect for when my simmie decides to have kids and I can see a lot of posing going on after that

You're welcome. I'll look forward to the pics!
Tojax

@ Mewlyar:

That palace looks amazing!

I seriously feel like taking a dive into that pool...

Faith_Andhope

Saide7 wrote:I absolutely ADORE the entire concept of this thread!

Kudos to all of you...the premise, the slogan, and especially the song!

I'm an elderly person (to be 60 this year) and on a limted income, so I don't get to gift much. I do try to gift a few when I get them.

I recently had to move from Texas to Washington (quite expensive to ship my belongings) and shall have to move again to the other side of the state in a few weeks, so I shall be a bit behind on any simpoints, etc.

But I just did want to tell you how much this thread uplifts me, and give a "keep on keepin' on" to all of you!

Power to the Pink!

Hugs & Hugs to everyone here.

Thank you so much. That means a lot; it really does. I hope your moves all work out well.

And as for us uplifting you, well, you have just uplifted me too. Thank you!

We will keep on!!
Faith_Andhope

Mewlyar wrote:Ok, so I said I had something in the pipeline for my fellow ladies.

Well, here it is. I am proud to present...

The Pink Ladies' Powder Puff Palace!

It's a castle with two keeps; one for guests, and one for living in. There's also ample parking..... if you can find it.

The link to download it is here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5699792

Oh Mew!! I love it!!!

I am loving all these pics. Got to go get it now!!!!!

Thank you so very very very very much!!!
Saide7

Oh Faith_Andhope!

I am absolutely amazed to have just recieved a gift from you!

Now, with my very own Pink Ladies Biker Club scooter, I can "keep on" with the rest of you!

I am so excited to start biking all over town!

Thank you so very much for thinking of me... you dear sweet Lady.
RheassiSim

Location:Safely hidden away behind my Magical shield of Wish List protection

Just popped in for a minute to say yes I am still here lol.. My Internet has been out for 3 days!!! Very annoying. So glad to have it back. I am off to therapy now so will check in later

Queenie08

Mewlyar wrote:Ok, so I said I had something in the pipeline for my fellow ladies.

It's a castle with two keeps; one for guests, and one for living in. There's also ample parking..... if you can find it.

The link to download it is here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5699792

Awesome job Mew! I rec'd it Does it have any CC in it?

Mewlyar

Queenie08 wrote:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't; I have a couple of CC things that have slipped into my game, but I try to avoid using them in stuff I upload. To my knowledge, it's CC free, but if someone has Custard and wants to double check that'd be ace.

Squish the worm!
Mewlyar

I am so glad that people like the castle. I really do hope you enjoy using it in your games. it was fun to make but I think I'll take a little break from building creations after that one and go back to studio rec'age, as Daelia likes to call it. lol

Squish the worm!
geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

Do not have the ability to actually gift anything at this point, but i do like the idea.

I usually love attacking people's wishlists when i'm in the mood but i do not do it often and most of the time it 's a "flash" attack so the giftee won't know what hit them

So i can't "officially" join the group but oh well

Do not have a pinkish pic to share either but i do have something
My sim stole her hubby's motorbike right after their wedding and let him follow home with the limo.
Excuse the quality , i'm linking this from my memories tab

Queenie08

Mewlyar wrote:
Queenie08 wrote:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't; I have a couple of CC things that have slipped into my game, but I try to avoid using them in stuff I upload. To my knowledge, it's CC free, but if someone has Custard and wants to double check that'd be ace.

I don't have that tool (nor know how to use it), otherwise I'd do it myself. So if anyone could check it would, I'd really appreciate it

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: