Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How to change back human  XML
Forum Index » Late Night
FROSEYGIRL

Hi Guys! My sim got turn last night he is not one completely, but he will soon be, I was wondering how many days to he become one, and is there a way to turn him back. Also his wife is a vampire and pregnant will their baby be a vampire. I really do'nt want vampires. Are they any fun, whats the fasination.
CuddlyBun

It takes 3 days to turn. After you turn into a vampire if you want to change back, simply go over to the science building and buy the vampire cure. It's $3000. You kid may be born a vampire (it's supposedly 50/50 chance between having a vamp or human baby).

Vampires have the "Thirst" bar instead of "Hunger" and learn skills faster than that of a regular sim. They will get a nasty moodlet for a few days if they stay outside too long, but they can't actually die from the sun itself. Vampires also have the ability to read other sims' minds about their traits, favorites, etc. and can make a sim think about them, which will increase their relationship.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/07/10 08:02 PM

FROSEYGIRL

Thank you, I think I might let him stay a vampire might be fun.
JericaFace

Actually they do die from sunlight, I experimented with that. Her husband stayed out till he got the 'too much sun' moodlet and died when it ran out.

CuddlyBun

JericaFace wrote:Actually they do die from sunlight, I experimented with that. Her husband stayed out till he got the 'too much sun' moodlet and died when it ran out.

My sims have had it before, but all it did was make them miserable and unable to use their vampire abilities.

roseinwinter

I have a very interesting story going with a Vampire My chick had a Ghost/Vampire baby. Check it out.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/307884.page
tanzanitecoil17

Thank you thank you thank you! I was worried I was gonna be a vampire forever...
I never tried being one, and I have to admit I don't particularly like it : /
trueblue2346

This is so unrelated, but CuddlyBun has the coolest avatar ever!
billiealishafox

Yes there is a cure. Go to the Landgraab Marine Science Facility and if you are currently playing your vampire Sim, once you have clicked on the building and has accessed the pie menu, there should be an interaction called 'Buy Vampirism Cure' (I think that's what it's called). You need $3,000 Simoleons to buy the cure.

I am a fan of the Hunger Games.
sophie0660

okay so I got a bit of a problem myself. I accidentally made my sim a human, i dont really know what happened. I think she ate food but now that shes a "human" i can't change her back by making my other sim bite her.

Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: