Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
sim friend not working  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Alleykat1445

Hi, does anybody know what's happend to the sim friend teaser, i've been getting regular e-mails from my sim friend and when i go to check my status, it's coming up saying 'Disallowed Key Characters' does anybody know what this means and is their any way i can get it sorted out?

I was also wondering if you could import sims 2 objects into the sims 3 download manager or the game itself?

thanks in advance
Demintia

Alleykat1445 wrote: Hi, does anybody know what's happend to the sim friend teaser, i've been getting regular e-mails from my sim friend and when i go to check my status, it's coming up saying 'Disallowed Key Characters' does anybody know what this means and is their any way i can get it sorted out?

I was also wondering if you could import sims 2 objects into the sims 3 download manager or the game itself?

thanks in advance

Afraid I can't help you in regards to the Sim friend. I do know that you can NOT import anything from Sims2 into Sims3. They use different engines/codding so they would not be compatible.
Alleykat1445

Thanks for the reply, i guess i'll have to keep on trying another way to check my sim friends status,

thanks again
JustPeachy

I've been having the same problem when trying to check my status. However, my sim friend is still emailing me. She was recently abducted by aliens and then lead a mutiny with her fellow captives who all happend to be pregnant men.

seraphrevan

Clear your cookies.

simona0st

Yes.Same with me.He keeps emailing, but I cannot check my status.

JenniRae1977

Same here! My Simfriend is still emailing me, but I can't check my status either.
seraphrevan

Have you cleared your cookies?

MissLCB

I was having this problem, and clearing cookies solves it.
Parsimoniouskate

It does seem to address the problem, but I have to admit, the Simfriend stuff does need some work! My Sim keeps talking about her job in my emails, but her career status shows her to be unemployed. Plus having had a bad situation with another Sim who supposedly turns out to be a con-artist, suddenly 3 emails later she's talking about him as if he's a friend :o

It's all a bit messed up really! I do like the idea though Even if whoever put this together borked the cookie setting & registration part of the Simfriend website!

MiszHudson

Clearing the cookies definitely worked.
I've had this problem for over a month,
and im SO glad i found a solution.
sparkleinmyeye

THANKS!!!! this helped me!
crazybadazy

I feel stupid, what is sim friend?

Lawertend

UNEEDED BUMP!

Because threads from June are cool.
Findingnemo4evr

MiszHudson wrote:Clearing the cookies definitely worked.
I've had this problem for over a month,
and im SO glad i found a solution.

Hey.....

How do you clear cookies Because I am having the same problem. Thanks

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: