Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
HOW CAN I BUILD APARTMENTS  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
aascfaascf

Help me.
I'm bought recently The Sims 3 Late Nate and I have been trying to build an apatrment for my famiy but I can't.
If you know how, help me, please.
Storix

As I know, you cannot build appartments
XDragonFlyX

yes, you can build your own apartments, or modify existing ones - there's a lot of good info here on the late night thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/283202.page

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
TheSims3ts

I loved it, got six new apartments in Barnacle Bay ^ ^ '

aascfaascf

Thank you all for the information. I'm strarting building a new apartment.
My friend Maria Penha love that information too.
Thank all of you again
ilovepreissler

I don't know if this will work, but it will allow you to build outside of your apartment into other parts of the apartment building...

hit shift control c .. then in the bar type in testingcheatsenabled true
then after that hit shift control c again and then type in... restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false

& then delete the walls where your apartment ends. and put floor in and then you will be allowed to do that. you can also change the windows doors, pretty much whatever you want on the lot.

Also when i did this there was these little white dots and they said skip floor ? Maybe if you delete them you can have how many ever floors you want ? But im not sure about that didn't try, just made my apartment a lot bigger . Hope this helps.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/11/10 09:06 PM

Jacqueline09

Maybe someone can help me out. I have been trying to edit my 2 bedroom on bath apartment for two days now. I use all the proper cheats plus moveobjects on so that I can put in a hot tub, I delete all the hidden room makers so that I can occupy the entire floor. I edit, decorate, make that all the black is gone. And when I go to save it my game completely freezes up me. I have to literally reboot my computer and I have a brand new macbook pro so I know its not the computer. Can someone please help me and tell me if I am doing something wrong???

Aretha16

Jacqueline09 wrote:Maybe someone can help me out. I have been trying to edit my 2 bedroom on bath apartment for two days now. I use all the proper cheats plus moveobjects on so that I can put in a hot tub, I delete all the hidden room makers so that I can occupy the entire floor. I edit, decorate, make that all the black is gone. And when I go to save it my game completely freezes up me. I have to literally reboot my computer and I have a brand new macbook pro so I know its not the computer. Can someone please help me and tell me if I am doing something wrong???

Do not ever delete existing doors on the same floor. NEVER. It simply screws up your save. Simply make a little room joined with the original door instead (even 1 - tile is alright). You can move the doors linked to the hallway. If you really want to edit the apartment where the whole floor is only for your household, move your household out, then edit it however you want. Remember to include the right markers (Hidden Room Marker for NPC houses, Public Room Marker for hallway). Hope I helped?

samie16

Do you need the Late Night expansion pack to be able to build apartments in the Sims 3?
Tuthill

The new Blueprint tool is making building fast and easy! I absolutely love it.

GreenCats

samie16 wrote:Do you need the Late Night expansion pack to be able to build apartments in the Sims 3?

Yes, I believe so.

Op, there's a great tutorial here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:TS3_Sims_3_Apartm
ents

It's very easy.

mrsd30

I am new...trying to build an apartment.
I've read all the tutorials and trying to make a door NPC's...I might be trying too hard (if that makes sense)

I have a "Public Marker" on one side and "Hidden Room Marker" on the other.

This is what keeps coming up,what am I doing wrong?

I Shift+Ctrl, click but these are my options

LOCK, THUMBNAIL CAMERA.., ADD THE ABILITY TO ADD TRIGGERS AND ACTIVATED BEHAVIORS, CLONE, RESET, AND DELETE IT

Nothing giving me the option to make it an NPC's door

I need you SIMS 3 Pros to help a newbie out!

Thank you all so much

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: