Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Apartment Locations in Bridgeport  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
amyn123

I'm new to the Late Night game, and I've read about all these really cool apartments in the game, but I don't know where they are.
Could someone who knows the locations and unique points of apartments please tell me? I want stuff like the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, etc., does it have a balcony, how many rooms, etc...
Thank you

www.secretsimsociety.tumblr.com

Your dreams in a screenshot
sunman502

Most of them are one bedrooms, but there are some that are two bedrooms. But most of them already have a premade family living in them. So you will have evict a family if you want a two bedroom unit. The apartments are pretty much all over town. They are well marked on the over-view map. So you won't have any trouble finding them.
amyn123

I think you might have misunderstood. What I want is a sort of composed list of the apartments and what their features are. It would really help me when moving. I think this would also be helpfull to other newbies to Late Night.

Edit: 100th message

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/14/10 10:53 AM

DarkAmaranth1966

Just use preview lot before chosing a family to play, look at all of them, then you know. But they are from studio to 6 bedromm, have bathrooms, kitchens and a sofa. Pretty much says it. There is nothing special about ANY of them unless you count different floor plans.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/14/10 02:16 PM

amyn123

I have read that some have balconies or roof top rooms or are basement apartments. I was just wondering if anyone knew where these special ones were.

DarkAmaranth1966

Either Leo center is a balcony, Maloney lives in the basement, lofts have half walls.

amyn123

Cool, this is a start on what I wanted. Maybe a lot of people could come together and compile a list of the apartments in Bridgeport. When I get the game on, I'll post the few that I know of.

DarkAmaranth1966

There are lists of them all at several sites already- google them. Sims 3 late night penthouses is a good search to get the lowdown on the highrises.

amyn123

I've done that, but it comes up with non-Sims related stuff. I'll try again, thank you!

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: