Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Victorian Riverview Remodel Contest **CLOSED** EVERYONE HAS BEEN GIFTED :)  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
becciburt

No she was not breaking any rules

Docusat

Thanks for the feedback ErnesaT. I'm not sure how I managed to only fence 2 sides of the property. I'll try to be more careful of the details in future.
I really appreciate the fact that you judges took the time to leave comments for us. It's a lot of extra work for you

Thanks for the siggy stikystuff
ErnesaT

Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685

Pallypoo wrote:Almost missed the feedback you posted, ErnesaT. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all!

I am sorry about the pictures, I misunderstood the rule about those. It says,
'6. Minimum amount of pictures is five, if you have more please link us to a slideshow or gallery.'

I thought minimum meant we had to post at least 5 so that was why I put the extra one in. If I have to lose 5 points that's okay I understand. I guess I'll ask to make sure next time. No worries. Thanks again!

5 points were not deducted for the pics. I should have asked instead of assumed that 5 was the max, not the minimum. At any rate, any deducted points for you or anyone else who posted more than 5 pics have been added.

Thanks for understanding.

ErnesaT

Becci, I sent you an e-mail.

Pallypoo

ErnesaT wrote:
Pallypoo wrote:Almost missed the feedback you posted, ErnesaT. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all!

I am sorry about the pictures, I misunderstood the rule about those. It says,
'6. Minimum amount of pictures is five, if you have more please link us to a slideshow or gallery.'

I thought minimum meant we had to post at least 5 so that was why I put the extra one in. If I have to lose 5 points that's okay I understand. I guess I'll ask to make sure next time. No worries. Thanks again!

5 points were not deducted for the pics. I should have asked instead of assumed that 5 was the max, not the minimum. At any rate, any deducted points for you or anyone else who posted more than 5 pics have been added.

Thanks for understanding.

It's okay, and thank you again. I really had a great time working on this contest. So it is all good. And I appreciate the chance to take part in it!
becciburt

We have entered new prizes for those that made starter lots, we thought that it was unfair to pit those cute starters against the big bad family homes so here are the new prizes:

1ST PLACE STARTER HOME: 1000 POINTS
RUNNER UP STARTER HOME: 700 POINTS

Winners will all be announced tonight!

becciburt

I need my sponsors to email me

maria_loves_alex

WOW thanks becci! I was starting to regret building a starter compared to the beauties the other players built

becciburt

maria_loves_alex wrote:WOW thanks becci! I was starting to regret building a starter compared to the beauties the other players built

Thank ErnesaT, she is sponsoring those points

walkingstick

Winners up tonight. Exciting! I'll be in bed (European time zone) but look forward to seeing them tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

bandcampsquirrel

becciburt wrote:I need my sponsors to email me

emailed you

ErnesaT

Tristarin
Lot: Mint Victorian, 10 Hidden Grove

Likes: Almost everything. I adore the flower boxes and flowers everywhere. This was a beautiful build. I like that some rooms were left half done.

Dislike: I thought you could use a slightly larger lot. I would have liked to see more landscaping but you did very well with what you had.

Overall: Beautiful building. Very detailed.

becciburt

CHECK OUT POST 5 FOR THE WINNERS!

Mmdrgntobldrgn

Congratulations to the winners

and now that winners have been announced I'm going back to fave the ones I really love the most

ps, becciburt thanks for hosting, this was fun

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/21/12 05:41 AM

Peace,GranMama Dragon http://tinyurl.com/7pjx25u
becciburt

You are very welcome xx

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: