Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
VERY UPSET FEEDBACK FOR EA MODERATORS (comment if you'd like)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
christine400

To7m wrote:
christine400 wrote:
Pepperbutt wrote:... How are we supposed to see what people post if we don't?!

oh i know... but with EA anything could happen

haha

Christine<3
murfeel

christine400 wrote:
catchme wrote:
To7m wrote:
catchme wrote:So this takes the cake Chdim is here he has another account his name is MARCYMARCEL but he has no games registered...im guessing right now his other account has a tempoary ban...he might be back by tomorrow

How do you know that?

Because I talk to pepper and faith and I found him commenting some of faiths personal information on some stuff. He talks about himself like he's a different person but you can tell. He's been sticking up for chdim. Plus faith accounts from her email facebook and here were hackked the other day we have a feeling it was his. Also this person ****** up the day he got his tempoary ban.

this is exactly why EA needs to get people ip adresses so that they cant make a new account grrr.... and i thought you had to have a game registered to comment on forums

Arletta wrote:
christine400 wrote:
catchme wrote:So this takes the cake Chdim is here he has another account his name is MARCYMARCEL but he has no games registered...im guessing right now his other account has a tempoary ban...he might be back by tomorrow

how do you know its chdim ? link please and thank you

There is no link. He, whomever it is, is giving away Faith's personal information on her my page. A bunch of her accounts got hacked. He can more or less cite verbatim what Chdim did, also citing what he believes Faith's and Pepperbutt's 'crimes' are, including accusing Pepper of hacking. This new account also showed up the last known date that Chdim posted. It's all a little coincidental

catchme wrote:If your looking for the other things he wrote on faiths page she deleted them because It had to do with her last name and where she lived...stuff like that.

OMG!
No wonder Pepper and Fait are leaving!

EA--how many people are supposed to suffer around here before you do something!?

christine400

broken

Christine<3
christine400

broken

Christine<3
christine400

Christine<3
christine400

murfeel wrote:
christine400 wrote:
catchme wrote:
To7m wrote:

How do you know that?

Because I talk to pepper and faith and I found him commenting some of faiths personal information on some stuff. He talks about himself like he's a different person but you can tell. He's been sticking up for chdim. Plus faith accounts from her email facebook and here were hackked the other day we have a feeling it was his. Also this person ****** up the day he got his tempoary ban.

this is exactly why EA needs to get people ip adresses so that they cant make a new account grrr.... and i thought you had to have a game registered to comment on forums

Arletta wrote:
christine400 wrote:

There is no link. He, whomever it is, is giving away Faith's personal information on her my page. A bunch of her accounts got hacked. He can more or less cite verbatim what Chdim did, also citing what he believes Faith's and Pepperbutt's 'crimes' are, including accusing Pepper of hacking. This new account also showed up the last known date that Chdim posted. It's all a little coincidental

catchme wrote:If your looking for the other things he wrote on faiths page she deleted them because It had to do with her last name and where she lived...stuff like that.

OMG!

EA--how many people are supposed to suffer around here before you do something!?

i agree is someone gonna have to get seriously hurt. if thiss guy really went to their hous and hurt him EA could be sued for milllions

Christine<3
didiruvalcaba

christine400 wrote:
murfeel wrote:
christine400 wrote:
catchme wrote:
To7m wrote:

How do you know that?

Arletta wrote:
christine400 wrote:

OMG!

i agree is someone gonna have to get seriously hurt. if thiss guy really went to their hous and hurt him EA could be sued for milllions

True that...
christine400

didiruvalcaba wrote:
christine400 wrote:
murfeel wrote:
christine400 wrote:
catchme wrote:
To7m wrote:

How do you know that?

Arletta wrote:
christine400 wrote:

OMG!

True that...

hey i replied to you about the ball pit thing just copy my siggy link if you cant find my thread

Christine<3
christine400

i miss pepper and faith already

Christine<3
Faith12368

christine400 wrote:i miss pepper and faith already

Aww thank you Christine, that is sweet and we appreciate it. I am still lurking and will post a merited response when I can and I am still posting on mypage. But I am also laying low, because MM showed up again last night, right after his 72 hour ban from the first time was over, and violated mypage yet again. But that's ok, it gave us more ammunition for his permanent ban.

I just needed a break in order to evaluate myself, and change the way I do things. I think Pepper needed the break as well. But I am sure she will be back on eventually.

On behalf of Pepper and myself, we would like to thank all of you for your complete support, you all do make it worth it to be here. {{{Hugs}}} all around!

EA/Origin fix our launcher!!
Jarsie9

I joined Pepper's site. I think I can use a break from this mess of a forum too, though I won't be leaving these forums...I'll just be venting somewhere else where people know where I'm coming from and I don't have to put up with being called a troll, hater, c.y.berbully or things like that.

So, expect my replies here to be tamer, if I bother to post at all anymore.

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
GWDodd

Your posts are BRILLIANT Jarsie!
Don't friggin' stop posting! I'm beggin' ya!

christine400

Jarsie9 wrote:I joined Pepper's site. I think I can use a break from this mess of a forum too, though I won't be leaving these forums...I'll just be venting somewhere else where people know where I'm coming from and I don't have to put up with being called a troll, hater, c.y.berbully or things like that.

So, expect my replies here to be tamer, if I bother to post at all anymore.

jarsie do you have the link to her site ? i'd like to check it out

Christine<3
Jarsie9

christine400 wrote:

jarsie do you have the link to her site ? i'd like to check it out

I sent you a friend request, although it's against my policy, normally. But Pepperbutt posted the link in my My Page, so I'd rather you get it from there, rather than making it public.

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
Zilvra

Jarsie, please don't stop posting here; I look forward to your eloquent and clever remarks. If all the wise ones leave, I fear I shall forget how to communicate properly

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: