Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Meteor came and left burn marks all over my house, how do I clean it up?  XML
Forum Index » Ambitions
CourtieMonster

Just from the base game, the challenge of cleaning up after a meteor poped up. I clicked yes because I'd never seen it before. I know what to do with the meteor pieces and etc. I just have no clue how to get rid of the burn marks all over my house! Driving me crazy ~ Really wanna know, even if it is super simple :P
ThatAmi

I want to know how to aswell! I can replace the furni but it's the walls and floors that annoy me. Welcome to the forums.

Alexurt

Hey there,

I never had a meteor shower hit my house, but have you tried going into Build Mode and using the "Flatten Terrain" tool to fill in the crators and recoloring over the burn marks with the terrain coloring tool?

Not sure if it will work, just a thought

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/22/10 06:25 PM

New Forums!
roseflower23

Alexurt wrote:Hey there,

I never had a meteor shower hit my house, but have you tried going into Build Mode and using the "Flatten Terrain" tool to fill in the crators and recoloring over the burn marks with the terrain coloring tool?

Not sure if it will work, just a thought

well yeah i think that migh work but if it hit ur house like the building i would say just put fresh paint (or what ever u used to do the walls with)to cover it up

SketchElder

I think you just click on the floor and mop it to get rid of the burn marks from that move-in challenge.
Marmite99

CourtieMonster wrote:Just from the base game, the challenge of cleaning up after a meteor poped up. I clicked yes because I'd never seen it before. I know what to do with the meteor pieces and etc. I just have no clue how to get rid of the burn marks all over my house! Driving me crazy ~ Really wanna know, even if it is super simple :P

I wanna know, to! I have tried deleting the floor, but the squares where the marks are are still there! I CANNOT GET RID OF THEM! HELP ME!}:I

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/20/11 12:22 PM

Marmite99

Found out how to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just wait and one (or more, I dunno) of your sims with have an action at the top of the screen saying clean up (the icon, if you are wondering, is a mop).
Hope this helps! LOL

Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: