Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pangu's axe opportunity  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Jeansoo

I can't find the axe. Where can I get it?
I purchased WA Ep very late and went back to WA from LN.

Am I in the right place? Even I don't know what to do from here.
I googled it but I don't understand this tip:

Look to the adventure board. Check the board repeatedly. There are usually four or five. If one named Confounded Boulder! isn't there, you will need to eliminate some. You may even need to do four or more, so that more slots are freed up when the board is replenished overnight.

When you've finally got the Confounded Boulder quest, you'll begin a chain which features about five parts. First, you'll need to convince three locals, then convince one to give up the location of the axe. That Sim will require you to collect several gems to fund the city. Charisma can help as a time-saver with those tasks. You'll then need to retrieve the Axe from the Temple of Heaven. Lastly, acquire a relic from Hot Springs to claim ownership of the Axe.

I didn't do this course. I just got the Pangu's Axe directly on the adventure board without those things. Those tips more are confusing me.
MissChatterbox

where is it?
In buy debug

Jeansoo

MissChatterbox wrote:where is it?
In buy debug

I'm in the temple of heaven,China.
I want to get it without cheats.
Daboogadie2

So, what is the differance between getting it from Debug and someone telling you where to find it in the game? A cheat is a cheat.
caturae

Location:- Oh, don't you know, the kingdom's under siege? - And everybody needs you.

Wait.. so are you on the actual oppurtunity or not?

Is there still magic in the midnight sun?
Jeansoo

caturae wrote:Wait.. so are you on the actual oppurtunity or not?

Yes I got the opportunity for Pangu's Axe from the adventure board and I tried everywhere in the temple of Heaven but still can't find it.
Jeansoo

Daboogadie2 wrote:So, what is the differance between getting it from Debug and someone telling you where to find it in the game? A cheat is a cheat.

Usually, I rarely use cheats and I don't like cheating..That's all.
But if there's no other way to get it, then I will try the buydebug.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/23/10 01:21 PM

caturae

Location:- Oh, don't you know, the kingdom's under siege? - And everybody needs you.

Jeansoo wrote:

Yes I got the opportunity for Pangu's Axe from the adventure board and I tried everywhere in the temple of Heaven but still can't find it.

So you have spoken to the locals, etc etc and then gone into the cave? I have no idea why it wouldn't be there - only have you ever done the quest before? I've heard that you can only get Pangu's Axe once per save file, no matter how long after it is.

If not then I'd just try buydebug. I mean, if you've done the quest how you're supposed to, gotten all to the end and it's just not there then I wouldn't even see it as cheating After lal, you earned the thing.

Is there still magic in the midnight sun?
Jeansoo

caturae wrote:
Jeansoo wrote:

So you have spoken to the locals, etc etc and then gone into the cave? I have no idea why it wouldn't be there - only have you ever done the quest before? I've heard that you can only get Pangu's Axe once per save file, no matter how long after it is.

If not then I'd just try buydebug. I mean, if you've done the quest how you're supposed to, gotten all to the end and it's just not there then I wouldn't even see it as cheating After lal, you earned the thing.

Thank you. Actually I don't remember I had the quest before because many opportunities are coming randomly. Then I better get it in buydebug.

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: