Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Butler disappeared.  XML
Forum Index » Late Night
KinuBug

I noticed that there were dishes all around and went to look for my butler. I searched my entire house on all levels from multiple angles and couldn't find the butler. I then watched the butler's bed for a couple sim days in case the butler would goto sleep, still no butler. Where did the butler go and how do I get the butler to come back?

GreenAnglEyez

Had the same thing happen. Now all my Sims are there and can not control them because their boxes are missing on the left hand side. Send a thing to tech support. Still waiting to hear form them.
JunoBeach

yeah, I'm on my second butler. The first one just disappeared but I was able to hire another one. The next one just drove off days ago and I can't hire a new one until I dismiss the old one - which I can't do since he left.
KinuBug

Maybe mine drove off too. Cause I can't call and hire a new one and my butler is no where to be found.

tanhuan

The same thing happened to me. I have to hire a new butler every week or so. I wonder why...

[center][/center]
oOStarOo

Wow! this happened to me too i must be on my fifth or so butler.They just leave after a while.

I thought it was something i was doing because none of my sims where friends w/ him or her but then i made one of my sims become friends and they all introduced themselves but still the butler left.

Sims 3 late night is fun but there are way to many glicthes!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/28/10 04:20 AM

amy88

I was wondering the same thing. I've had 3 butlers so far. When the 2nd butler disappeared I looked in my sims relationship panel and the butlers are still there. But I noticed that the missing butlers had aged into elders so maybe thats something to do with them leaving? Maybe they retired? IDK, just a thought.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/28/10 02:32 PM

KinuBug

I agree that is weird. I'm pretty sure my butler has aged to an elder, a little hard to tell because when I look at her picture on my sims relationships, she has short hair. I reduced my aging to short life span in order to age my sims baby faster and when the baby became a child is when I noticed the butler was gone. There were dishes piling up, bad food in the fridge and my adult sim would recycle the old news papers. I have tried calling the old butler to invite over, but the butler says shes at work and cannot come over.

PoppyRichards

JunoBeach wrote:yeah, I'm on my second butler. The first one just disappeared but I was able to hire another one. The next one just drove off days ago and I can't hire a new one until I dismiss the old one - which I can't do since he left.

Unless he is dead or something you should have a few relationship points with him, try calling him and inviting him over?

••Add me as a friend - I don't bite! Also please check out my wishlist!••
KinuBug

PoppyRichards wrote:
JunoBeach wrote:yeah, I'm on my second butler. The first one just disappeared but I was able to hire another one. The next one just drove off days ago and I can't hire a new one until I dismiss the old one - which I can't do since he left.

Unless he is dead or something you should have a few relationship points with him, try calling him and inviting him over?

I've tried inviting my butler over. She said that she is at work and cannot come over no matter what time of the day I call her.

ThatAmi

My butler never disappears, he tends to cook ridiculous amounts of food and make my sims clean up while he reads in his quarters.

ThatAmi

KinuBug wrote:
PoppyRichards wrote:

I've tried inviting my butler over. She said that she is at work and cannot come over no matter what time of the day I call her.

He's moonlighting as another butler! Hehe

KinuBug

ThatAmi wrote:My butler never disappears, he tends to cook ridiculous amounts of food and make my sims clean up while he reads in his quarters.

You can try to fire that butler and rehire a new one. That helped when my butler wasn't cleaning. But that also might bring up the problem that we are having with the butlers disappearing.

mzshay8326

I tried hiring another butler but he/she never showed up because the 1st one disapeared but i always had a maid so if the house is dirty i just have to wait until the maid comes the next day
QueenBeewannabee

As far as I know there is no way to make a butler reappear, however what you can do is use the cheat to amke their relationship with your sim very low. This will trigger the butler to call and quit. This will at least allow you to rehire new help.

Good luck everyone!

Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: