Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
vampire cheat?  XML
Forum Index » Late Night
way2tall4u07

is there any easy way to become a vampire or is there a cheat that can turn you into a vampire? thanks!
GBlucher

There is a mod (called NRaas Debug Enabler) that allows you to set occult state.

If you don't want to use a mod, just type in "testingcheatsenabled true" in the console window (CTRL+SHIFT+C to open). Meet any vampire. Move the relationship bar over to to the far right, so that your sim and the vampire are Best Friends and "ask to turn" (top level social interaction) you into a vampire.

If you are playing a game in an older town with no default vampires, then save one of the Bridgeport Vampire sims into the library and move them into your sim's household. Delete them later if you don't want them in the town.
Alexurt

Get bit by a vampire, then use the teastingcheatsenabled true cheat and CTRL + CLICK the "Bite" moodlet and your vamp will become a vampire instantly. (Rather than waiting 3-4 days)

New Forums!
JRRich

I used NRAAS Industries Master Controller to give my Sim the 'unusual blemish' moodlet, then set testingcheatsenabled true. Then, I control-clicked on the blemish moodlet. This gave me an instant vampire.

Since it kind of takes the fun out of the process, I used the above on a Sim household I wasn't interested in playing. This provided a 'seed vampire' if you will. Now I know the Sim is a vampire for certain and all I need to do is have my Sims get to know her.
LaBlue0314

way2tall4u07 wrote:is there any easy way to become a vampire or is there a cheat that can turn you into a vampire? thanks!

One time while playing, I wanted my sim to become a vampire without going through a bunch of hoops so to speak so I cheated. I turned on testingcheatsenabled, found a vampire, introduced my sim to them, used the slider to make them friends, and asked him to turn my sim. Three sim days later, my sim was a vampire. And if you don't want your sim to go through the three day transformation, just go into edit town, and move them to another house. They will instantly be turned. I discovered that by accident the other day, with my sim's son in law.

DarkAmaranth1966

Don't even have to move them, turn testing cheats on and ctrl+click the bite moodlet, they transform instantly.

tina_marie73

what if you only have the basic sims 3 and no extensions?
supercrumpet

tina_marie73 wrote:what if you only have the basic sims 3 and no extensions?

If you don't have Late Night, you can't have Vampires.

Vampiregirl360

In my town, Appaloosa...There are no Vampires at the moment so can I ever get them?
ChloeMcA

Vampiregirl360 wrote:In my town, Appaloosa...There are no Vampires at the moment so can I ever get them?

Yes you can get them (if you have late night), you need to go into Bridgeport and save one of the vampires, move them into your town then make whoever you want a vampire. You can delete the Bridgeport vampire later if you don't want them in your town.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/13/11 04:03 PM

FarronWinters

Is there any cheat or glitch to stop the sun from effecting a vampire?
Jo_mo9794

If you don't have late night, just got to the sims online and download a vampire sim from the exchange.
sunset1624

FarronWinters wrote:Is there any cheat or glitch to stop the sun from effecting a vampire?

If you have "testingcheatsenabled" on, you can Ctrl+Shift+Click the moodlet that affects the vampire.

I love the Avengers, Paramore, and Evanescence.
gabrielarb1122

Jo_mo9794 wrote:If you don't have late night, just got to the sims online and download a vampire sim from the exchange.

You cannot download a vampire sim from the exchange if you don't have Late Night, because it will tell you that you are missing an expansion pack and you will not be able to download it.
SimPets2323

gabrielarb1122 wrote:
Jo_mo9794 wrote:If you don't have late night, just got to the sims online and download a vampire sim from the exchange.

You cannot download a vampire sim from the exchange if you don't have Late Night, because it will tell you that you are missing an expansion pack and you will not be able to download it. [/quote

so you have to have late night to get a vampire?

Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: