Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Fantasim Land - A Fantasy RPG - Closed. See first post.  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Dinah41

PrincessLala14 wrote:

PrincessLala14 wrote:The two guards stepped forward.
"Get your pants on," said one, "you are under arrest."
The guard outside holding Peeta shook his head.
"Queen's orders," he said again. "Said she wanted all three."

" Why would I come with you if I was under arrest. That sounds like the stupidest thing to do in the world." Ryan said and took a step away from them. If they tried anything he could always shift and in that form he was certain that he could hurt them.

" Mama?" Peeta asked again looking up at the strange man carrying him. Persephone sighed " look, he wants me. You`re only hurting him by not letting me hold him."
Gladis

Skyla opened her eyes again and found that her vision had gotten better. And her head also was a lot better...
''W-what... where... uhm...'' She mumbled, sitting up and glancing around. First them she realized that she was all naked... and there where three men in the room. What had happened? With a bright red face she fast pulled up the covers so that they covered her.
''Where am I? What's going on?'' Skyla asked in a small voice.

Dinah41

Ryan glared at Skyla. She should be sleeping for at least another half an hour. She was really going to mess up his cover story now.
Gladis

Skyla blinked in confusion. Why was Ryan glaring at her? Had she done something wrong...?
''W-whats wrong...?'' She asked quietly, glancing at Ryan. ''What's wrong with me?''

Dinah41

shh, now.[i] Ryan said mentally to her. He tried to show no signs that he was doing it, but only managed to achieve a rather gormless stair at one of the guards. [i] these are guards. They want to arrest you, me, Persephone and Peeta. Shush before they use your words against you Ryan lied. He knew that in her confusion at the moment she would believe him and the more he made her believe that the guards were lying the better chance he had that she would back his story. He smirked evilly.
Gladis

Skyla's lips trembled as she tried to speak. Tears filled her clear blue eyes and she swallowed.
''Why d-do they want to arrest me?'' She asked quietly, running a hand through her messy golden brown hair.

Dinah41

I said be quiet! Ryan mentally hissed as he turned to glare at her. She was far too much trouble that she was worth.
simlead

sanarith wrote:
PrincessLala14 wrote:

sanarith wrote:
simlead wrote:Aiden nodded stiffly. He was in front of the queen. Mentally, he crossed his fingers, praying he didn't do something wrong while he was before her.
"Your majesty," he said, bowing slightly.

Aleena
I curtsy before the Queen.

Eldria looked at the two and gave them a curt nod.
"Hello," she said softly. "What is it that you need?"

sanarith wrote:
Leigh
"I'm not sure... It's just, once you die there's no coming back." I explain.

Amortia nodded her head slightly.
"Hmm," she murmured. She set down Erastos in a chair and went over to her large potions book. "I'm sure that I can whip you up a dreaming draught that will keep the bad dreams away."

Aleena
"I was showing Aiden around, we weren't expecting to see you." I explain.

Leigh
"Thank you." I say quietly. She was a good person.
Daemon
"Yes, I hunt. I go with Aiden sometimes, he's a good hunting partner. And then, when we get back, we have a stew with lots of fresh meat in it." I tell her.

Aiden bowed.
"I'm Aiden Smith," he smiled, all the time nervous inside.

"My diet here tends to be a bit different to that. We have quite a lot of fresh fruit here, plenty of water, so we can fish, and we buy meat. So we have a bit of everything-bread included," Harmony explained to Daemon.

(I'm going to be slow replying, I'm doing something else at the same time.)

Happy Simming!
Gladis

Skyla pulled up her legs to her chin and buried her face in the covers. She was so confused... what had happened? What had she done? Why was Ryan angry at her...

sanarith

PrincessLala14 wrote:
Amortia smiled slightly. She began gathering together ingredients, tossing them together in her cauldron.

Leigh
"Do you need any help?" I ask her, to be polite and helpful.

Gladis

Gladis wrote:Winona stood up, noticing that he didn't like her presence.
''Here it is. And if you can't respect that you should not be in Fantasim Land!''

Rain smiled carefully continuing down the steps.

(Grimalkin is my favorite character <3...)

PrincessLala14

Dinah41 wrote:
PrincessLala14 wrote:

PrincessLala14 wrote:The two guards stepped forward.
"Get your pants on," said one, "you are under arrest."
The guard outside holding Peeta shook his head.
"Queen's orders," he said again. "Said she wanted all three."

" Why would I come with you if I was under arrest. That sounds like the stupidest thing to do in the world." Ryan said and took a step away from them. If they tried anything he could always shift and in that form he was certain that he could hurt them.

" Mama?" Peeta asked again looking up at the strange man carrying him. Persephone sighed " look, he wants me. You`re only hurting him by not letting me hold him."

The guards in the room with Ryan raised an eyebrow.
"Because the Queen orders you to," he growled, "and you wouldn't dare defy the great Queen Eldria, would you? Be good and come with us, now, and maybe she'll be good to you."
The guard holding Peeta shook his head slightly.
"I'm sorry," he said, "but this is as the Queen orders."

sanarith wrote:
PrincessLala14 wrote:
Amortia smiled slightly. She began gathering together ingredients, tossing them together in her cauldron.

Leigh
"Do you need any help?" I ask her, to be polite and helpful.

Amortia laughed and shook her head.
"No, I'm fine," she replied softly. She finished stirring the ingredients together and emptied the contents into a bottle, then held the bottle out to Leigh.

krose240 wrote:Cassia closed her eyes, nervously reaching a hand up and resting it lightly on Hanna's cheek. This felt...good...

Hanna kissed Cassia nervously. Slowly, her hand moved from the side of Cassia's head to wrap loosely around her neck, and her other hand came to rest lightly on her knee.

Gladis

Skyla glanced up at the guard. She was still feeling ill.
''W-what have I done?'' She asked quietly, trying to keep her tears back.

simlead

(I replied after that, Gladis. Previous page, when I said I had to go.)

Happy Simming!
Gladis

simlead wrote:(I have to go now, bye!)

Linn reached the bottom of the staircase and fell onto all fours, crawling into the shadows.

Rain quickly followed her.
''Now we have to get ooout!'' She whispered.

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: